Melia in Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas / Nevada' started by Prince, Mar 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

Searching through CL and came across a very slim Mulatto woman (half black/half Latina). No website but her phone is 702-581-****. Called and she was the sweetest thing on the phone. Rate was very reasonable and we joked around about multiples and oral. . .both of which she highly encouraged.

A coupe of hours later at our scheduled time she arrived at my door. Very sexy, slim lady. . .a real vision of sexiness. She came into the room and we embraced and kissed.

She asked if she could use the bathroom while I got comfortable. While I sat on the bed, she went to get changed. She came out in a very sexy piece of lingerie and came close by to give me a little lap dance. Very hot. She then sat on my lap facing me and gave me a nice LFK that turned to DFK.

Stood her up and got behind her for me to feel her up and down while I kissed her neck and ear lobes. Bent her over the bed, lifted her leg, got on my knees and got behind her, slipped her thong aside and had a taste from that direction. Nice pussy lips – the type you can pull on with your mouth. Laid her down and continued dining on this lady. Time for her to reciprocate and I laid down for her to give me a very nice CBJ. Nice job, would have been better if it was without cover, but s=considering, very nice.

Time to ride. She got on top, squatted and pumped away with the best of them. Because she couldn’t weigh more than 100 lbs, she was a candidate for real spinning. Had her lift her legs appropriately and spun her around (while still inside her) to get some RCG. Flipped her again for some mish, and then finally doggie to strong finish.

Great girl, very sweet demeanor and a true spinner. Highly recommend.