Melinda VS Alexiss of AAA Platinum

Discussion in 'New York' started by Jorel, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BenDover

BenDover

Is Alexis and/or Melinda still around?
  2. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

That is true I've known you for 5 years and....

If I were putting pictures all over your car I would be sane. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I don't care what she did to you there is no need for things like this. That's all I'm saying.

OH now you have a problem with the business, Jshocker. lol

Tiff
  3. curious

curious

Er... hearing BMM referring to "Goodfellas" as an 'old movie' makes me think he's younger than I am - and I was was still in diapers when Woodstock happened... :rolleyes:

Funny?
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2003
  4. Jorel

Jorel

If threatening to cause a girl pain if she doesnt change her life to meet your standards isnt blackmail what is it? Simple abuse?, Menacing?, What is it? Why should you decide what a clean life was.? She gave service, you received it. Most people on this board live very dirty, alternative lives.

The Melinda I met a few times was cool. A little too quiet but funny. Cant say she was the type of girl to make me abandon my sanity. Bit she didd'nt seem like a push over. So I doubt she was your friend since the moment you decided to try to control her life.

I doubt I am going to get a discount for saying the obvious
    Tiffany makes money off of these girls, and you buy them. Without demand, there would be no supply. You created Tiffany Melinda, Alexis and others by using their service for 5 years.
    If you want to better things, as I suggested, Why dont you Give your friend the money that you spend chasing other women like Lexi? You want control. You definately are not this girls friend.

Shocker, Honestly, you desperately need therapy. You can try the Mental Healh Association of Nassau county. They can arrange counciling.

Understand that guys like you bother me deeply. The time and place where I grew up, men were taught never to bully or hit women. So you need to check yourself.

If you care for someone, you should know when its time to let go.
  5. jshocker25

jshocker25

blackmailing for what? I never asked her for anything, just wanted this cleaned up after the aids post that Tiffany clarified with names and details for all to know. I'm losing a close friend but hey, don't worry Jorel, you'll get your discount from Tiff for helping
  6. jshocker25

jshocker25

Re: yes Jshocker you are the reason she is retired

it's funny how I called you to get her the job, I've known you like 5 years and you believe everything that is said because everyone is covering the lies. she is a nice girl caught up in this job and life and you only know 1/2 the story she told you out of anger. you can call me any names you want tiffany, you're the one making $ off these "nice girls" bodies and calling your friend a "pse" aren't you?
  7. Kimba

Kimba

so to clarify-

Is Melinda retired-or name changed-or both?
  8. GlobalCourtesans

GlobalCourtesans

yes Jshocker you are the reason she is retired

NO Melinda isn't Alexis get over the girl. Melinda doesn't want you and you making threats isn't going to help your case. STOP PUTTING PICTURES OF HER AND REVIEWS ON HER CAR. A sane person doesn't do things like that.
  9. Jorel

Jorel

No the line was you think I am fuc_ing amusing. And with a name Like BigMadM, and your previous self descriptions, You better not be a little squeaky twerp.
  10. Casper

Casper

Serves you right. Stay out of other's people drama filled lives. They will get help when and if they are ready. If not, well so be it.

Just my .02 cents
  11. Jorel

Jorel

Ahh so your the reason Melinda retired? I guess it is valantines day season. And nothing says "I Love You" Like a good Blackmailing.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I amuse you, you think Im here to fucking amuse you!

Joe Petsche-Good Fellas.'

Actually, I think the line went something more like this....to Ray Liotta-
    "You think Im funny? What, Im funny? I make you laugh? I amuse you? - something like that......old movie....but great stuff all the same
  13. Jorel

Jorel

No. Trying to avoid a wife until I die. To Expensive.
  14. Jorel

Jorel

What would you like to be called? You make a great deal of effort to garner attention. It is inevitable for guys like me to findl you amusing.

And FYI. I have met them both. Certainly I know one girl from the other. But, hey, If you dont trust my eyes. Spend some of that Big Mad Money.
  15. Jorel

Jorel

Re: ?

Thanks Tiff. I made the appointment last week. Destiny was my 1st choice, but you definately hooked me up.
  16. jshocker25

jshocker25

it's all my fault, she made a promise to me as my friend after that whole monica of LI fiasco and I caught her in a lie and they are all backtracking, covering her because I just wanted her to be clean and safe, I said I'd tell her family if she put herself in danger and she is making the world believe I'm an animal when I love this girl to death, you can all blame me and the people calling my house can please stop, I did nothing wrong
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

well, dont know who jorel is and he called me a master. of what I have no clue. I still want to know why Melinda changed her name and why its taking so long for someone else to come foward and tell us the truth.
  18. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

im sure tiffany doesnt need me to defend her; however, i dont think shes pulling your legs..
  19. Monk

Monk

Isn't there something a little fishy about Tiffany's response? She doesn't post a photo of Alexis and now sounds kind of surprised to learn someone just had an appointment with her.
  20. kromrider

kromrider

Is this guy looking for a wife?