1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Mia's II Foot Relaxing Station

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by melikumasian, Jan 16, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bighard20in

bighard20in

Genius,

Give a try and if you suceed we will all follow
  2. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

41st Rd North side (only one) Flushing $30/hr BJ (most of the time FS but waiting for new rotation of girls) $20 on the half hour. A bunch of people on this board has followed my bread crumbs to there and can confirm this. And last one had a decent body but ordinary face but was 26-31 (not the norm though). I had fS with six different women here so be patient for new talent.

So yeah, it is possible.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  3. genius

genius

I have about 50% of the time in these places - note that I usually go for the legit massage w/o expectation of extras. I haven't tried that place.
  4. melikumasian

melikumasian

5. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Wasn't expecting anything other than a massage.......Just giving everybody a heads up that if they want extras that isn't the place
  6. jimidollaz

jimidollaz

Went to a similar place yesterday on the south shore knowing full well what I would get. My wife had been there with my daughter in law last week.

Had great accupressure/reflexology massage that loosened up my back very well.

I recommend it despite the dingy surroundings. At three in the afternoon there were about 9 patrons there, men and women, all the massages start on the hour.

And of course I was not expecting anything sexual at all, and did not get aroused.
  7. bighard20in

bighard20in

Did you think for $28 you were going to get HE
  8. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Mia's II Foot & Back Spa Huntington

Did some recon on this place in Huntington. Located on Jericho Turnpike across from the Big Nissan dealership. In a strip mall next too an Italian Deli and tanning salon.

Def NOT a tug joint, strictly a massage only. Walk in front entrance and greeted by an asian man at a desk. I ask rates, he hands me a business card. I take the half for 28.00 dollars.....Odd. Led through a door and into a room. Lame massage, tipped ten, then went too 2040 New York Ave which wasn't much better.

Has anyone had a good experience here?
  9. melikumasian

melikumasian

Haha - I guess that is worse than AMPS where their hands have been touching other guys cocks and balls and asses and cum all day.

the girls have considerably cuter faces at the legit place besides not having ass-and-cum soaked hands
  10. dikipedia

dikipedia

A basic foot massage... $28 for the hour, plus $10 tip
    A standard HE at your basic AMP... $40 for the half, plus a $20 tip
    Getting a HE from hands that have been touching feet all day... priceless.
  11. mister pervy

mister pervy

A really expert foot massage is better than sex.
  12. melikumasian

melikumasian

back to getting hand jobs

not at this particular place -- I've tried numerous times without success but there are no separate rooms here so it would be a challenge - but at another "legit" place and had a new girl do it who had one of the best two handed approaches I've encountered -- she played with my balls and surrounding areas just perfectly....
  13. melikumasian

melikumasian

doesn't always work
    last time i tried i got "you do... boss will fire me"
    i kept trying to get her to take the wheel but no go
    maybe it was a holiday special
  14. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

Jimmy................just take their hand and put it on your equipment. When they say, no they do not do that, you smile and say "yes you do". Do it once or twice, just so that they get the saving face part out of the way. And you know when they say, they only do it with you, it is probably true. I love it when they say 'you so crazy". LOL

Dont tell anyone the secret trick <wink>.
  15. jimmyMF

jimmyMF

I'm a long time reader of this site and first time writer.

I've been going to the dunkin donuts place for a few months now, and it's totally legit. They do give a great massage for $40.
    So I have to ask you, melikumasian, How did you do it? I gotta know!
    Thanks
    Jimmy
  16. bighard20in

bighard20in

17. melikumasian

melikumasian

ha ha ha

You are quite the wit, aren't you? This made me almost think about laughing.
  18. bighard20in

bighard20in

Wow you got an HJ was it from the guy?? Which place gave it to you if not this place?? I think it was this place and it was the men that gave it to you. I think you got more then an HJ! Do tell!
  19. melikumasian

melikumasian

finally got a handjob at one of these places

It was a 2011 goal of mine but only realized in the new year. Not at this particular locale, but at another, behind a partition, after building up enormous trust and being a reliable customer.
  20. wah

wah

Never been to a foot massage place and I wondered about this business, though they seem to be popping up in Long island (not at the rate of AMP), can they survive and thrive? Is there that much demand for foot massages? Or is some HE going on in them to bring the guys in. And IF there is HE, aren't there female customers in there as well and isn't that kinda a bit wierd to be getting a HE while some lady is talking about her corns?