Michelle - CLPC

Discussion in 'New York' started by jseah, Dec 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

April

You gotta see if she is up to your standard? By gosh, train her your way. Or, stop into her room and check out if she is up to your standards. Keep up the good work. Id like to find out what your standards are.
  2. jseah

jseah

Pictures....we want pictures......

Your opinion is good enough for me........

can I schedule for the week of the 7th now??? lol......(hopefully that will be before the price increase)
  3. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

BTW Michelle may just be one of the first "April's Elite" She definately has the looks.....now if her standard of service meets *my* requirements for justifying a higher price then the rate will definately be going up. For the time being, until I get to know more about her she will be at the regular clpc's low rate. Look at it as an inroductory offer!

p.s. as of right now she is outcall only......but i'm working on it guys *wink*
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2001
  4. jseah

jseah

April

This project is killing me right now, so no time to get away (here it is almost midnight on Friday and still at the office). I will definitely get in touch with you after the holidays to schedule something.

Another one for the "to do" list......if the market doesn't pick back up, just CLPC alone will bankrupt me! LOL I guess compared to the other vets, I have a lot of catching up to do.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2001
  5. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

She is BRAND new ......tonight is her first night. I can't really tell you specifics till I myself get some feed back but looks wise she is very very pretty. She has the most sensational green eyes and long blonde hair. 5'5" 110lbs She is European Chezk accent and all. 36C-22-34 I can tell you this my driver is drooling lol I think this one is a keeper.
  6. jseah

jseah

Any specifics on April's new girl? Can't wait to see her pics. Outcall only? Or will she also be available at the incall? I gotta try to get some time off of work to drive over to Brooklyn!
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2001