Michelle of Julies

Discussion in 'New York' started by Chernov, Jul 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skagen

skagen

Thanks for the response Julie. As I said, I know that behavior is not representative of your place. I suspect its becuase she had done outcall before, where the practice is more common.

Just wanted to give a heads up so she doesn't hustle anyone else or play them under the guise of "its a special favor to you" etc. Its a good assumption that if someone does this for money and they do something for you, then it's part of their repertoire in general.
  2. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Re: Michelle and BBBJ

If Michelle is stating prices for BBBJ something wicked this way comes, she has just made a Boo Boo and I am sorry for this. I will explain to her that tipping is only something that is given after the session and only if the client feels need and want to do so.
  3. skagen

skagen

Re: Michelle and BBBJ

I'm not sure what "persuasion" means, but when I saw Michelle (at Julies), she offered BBBJ for a specific $ amount "tip". Rare occurence at Julies, but it did happen. My two cents, lest anyone be fooled by the usual "I only do this because you're a nice guy" shtick. It was OK, wasn't as good as Lola, who doesn't ask for extra $....
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"What offer did you make that she couldn't refuse?"

I usually find a horse's head in their bed works.
  5. fishfry

fishfry

Chernov,

Now now, you have not been "taken to task." We're on an Internet message board. You'll need a thicker skin than that around here. Your post brought up some thoughts in my mind and I set those thoughts into public words. It's not anything more than that.

I really was and still am curious about what you said. You wrote, and this is a direct cut-and-paste quote from your post, "Had to use mild persuasion to receive."

I'm very curious what you meant by that. I'm not taking you to task (Shit! You've got me apologizing to you ahead of time!) but as a student of the hobby I was opening up the subject of pursuasion.

For example if I wanted a bbbj from someone I sensed was willing but a little reluctant, I certainly would not force her head down (most of the time there's no quicker way than that to have a session go bad). But I might gently guide her head (and when does "gently guide" become coercive?)

Or I might just pull out my wallet and start laying twenties on the bed until she picked them up and applied her mouth to the desired task. Or I might say something like, "I'm a very clean guy," which most sex workers understand to mean "A bbbj, if you please."

I truly am a student of the hobby. When you say you persuaded, I wish to ask what that meant to you. What offer did you make that she couldn't refuse?

fish
  6. Phantom

Phantom

hobbymaster,

Do you also post on tbd as St. Bart? :rolleyes: :D
  7. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

I agree with Chernov. The more details the better. Thanks for the review. We are all grown ups and knows YMMV. The providers are grown ups and will adjust according. Maybe the provider will have an increase in business due to the review.
    I have a review of Victoria of JB. She was great. How's that?

[Edited by hobbymaster on 07-14-2001 at 10:36 AM]
  8. MJC185

MJC185

Hey Chernov

Following the sage advice of Littleguy, all I have to say is F*CK YOU A-HOLE!!!

lol, j/k. I see your points well. I didn't take exception to the explicit nature of your review at all. I can even say I probably overreacted. Just something about posting that it took mild persuasion for a provider to perform a certain act seemed 'off' to me, for lack of a better way to put it.

Don't let an inexperienced jackass spoil your UG experience! I have seen your posts on TBD and am glad you're here as well.

MJC
  9. Chernov

Chernov

Re: Michelle

FF & MJC,

I wish to begin this post by saying I have the utmost respect for fishfry & MJC, plus the posting contributions they have made here & on the TBD ( prior to its recent demise) boards.
    I dunno guys, maybe I was a bit graphic regarding my review of Michelle. But this is the first time in two years of posting on various boards that I have been held to task for being explicit. Usually the vagueity of review, such as "great French skills" prompts board or emailed questions such as "does she do it to completion"?
    I thought specificity of ones experience was valued in our community. I certainly do not wish to cause Michelle, who was very kind, any discomfort when serving future clients. The form of mild persuasion on my behalf consisted of a little verbal reinforcement in response to a question from Michelle. Some points of question to alleviate any contention here:
    - If you desire a service such as BBBJ, which in reference to numerous posters, seems to be a favored venue, wouldn't you ask for it prior or during your session?
    - Is there ever a guarantee it will be to completion? We are not signing contracts here.
    - Doesn't your experience always vary? Not only from companion to companion, but from one session to another?
    I recently review posted on this and another board regarding my first experience with a paticular independent. The accuracy of my post was questioned, as were the services I claimed to recieve from this lady. I believe, after a few emails, the doubters questions were acceptably answered. But lo & behold, my second experience with the same indy was different from the first. My third visit was different from the first two.
    I did not change a thing about myself. I always arrive in a suit (required for my business), and freshly showered (my office is equipped with one). My sexual preferences are always the same, I am very vanilla in that regard, so what changed? I guess the weather.
    Julie, thanks for continued top caliber service from your establishment. BTW, I was never able to meet your friend Rita due to the conflict in our schedules, but please say hello. She was very nice during our numerous phone conversations.
    ff & MJC, I hope your questions & concerns were satisfied.

Best regards;
    Chernov
  10. littleguy

littleguy Gold

fish and MJC,

2 things.

First of all, I personally would like to see people STOP saying "I know I'm gonna get flamed for this" or "Please, I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything"

Anything ANY of us posts is just our OPINION for God's sake. It doesn't make me right or you wrong. Anybody that "flames" you because of that should simply be ignored. Anybody that disagrees with you has that prerogative. Worry about the poster's opinions that MATTER to YOU. Fuck the other's

Secondly, EVERY hobbyist should realize going in that YMMV ALWAYS applies. You should NEVER assume that because so and so got a BBBJTC that you're gonna get one.

However, (I know, here goes littleguy again) I make a pretty decent living. I make about $33/hr AFTER taxes. I have to work, MINIMUM, 7 hours to pay for ONE hour of most of these ladies' time. I like what I like and the ladies that I KNOW have provided a particular service(s) are the ones I will see. Will I get the service because someone else did. Not necessarily. However, more often than not, if I am clean and respectful I WILL ge the same service. As far as I'm concerned the more info the better, the more explicit the better.

Now I understand that that is also not the main thrust of this particular board. With the ladies present the guys are much more judicious, for the most part, in what they say and how they say it.

In the heyday of JAG, that was the place. No longer. My loss (and other's) I guess.
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

Michelle

Michelle is a pretty Latin Lovely, I just asked her about BBBJ She has given BBBJs at Julies , she feels that if the client is tasteful like a fresh filet mignon she does sample the entree. She only worked outcalls before and this is all new to her. In outcall there is a saying among the girls (get it and hit it) She finds in house to be refreshing and nice ,she likes it and feels very comfortable with our clients ,she finds them to be classy nice guys and they are. I do hope Michelle stays with us for a while because she is a pretty ,classy lady ,she has a nice body ,firm, stacked.
  12. MJC185

MJC185

I agree Fish...

Without getting into a war of words, I do have to say that I agree 100% with FishFry on this one.

Chernov, if you had to persuade the girl to perform a service for you, doesn't that clue you in to the fact that she is not gung ho (no pun intended) about performing that particular service?

I think your review might, MIGHT lead to this girl having numerous unwanted requests for BBBJTC. I can only assume you were clean and friendly, but not every guy who reads these boards is (trying not to laugh hysterically). If she has tons of guys asking for BBBJTC that she would NOT perform that for, well you may have given her reason to leave Julie's.

Again, this is not to induce any flame war. I hope I didn't come off like an idiot. Just my opinion. I think going forward, if another hobbyists experiences something liek this, simply letting us know she has great French skills would suffice.

MJC
  13. fishfry

fishfry

Hi, I'm curious about what you wrote. Did you mean you had to use mild persuasion to get a bbbjtc? As in you either presssured her or gave her more money? And if she gave you a bbbjtc perhaps she felt you are a clean guy or she liked you or you persuaded her; but why are you setting her up to have every other lurker on this board go in there and say, "I read on the Internet you do bbbjtc?"

Or did I completely misunderstand what you wrote?

In any event my feeling is that if a woman provides this particular service, it's often not something she does with every Tom and Hairy Dick. When a woman provides you with special service, she's doing you a favor. Why turn it against her by telling everyone in the world that they can expect the same?

My two cents on this particular issue.

fish
  14. Chernov

Chernov

New girl in the hood. No not GFE, but dynamite BBBJ to completion. A must for all of us oral folk. Had to use mild persuasion to receive, but once we got going, well you know the rest.
    Michelle is Latina, shoulder length brown hair, about 5'4" barefoot, 36 C, good bod, cute face.
    Thanks again to Julies hostesses for another fine recommendation.