Midgets & Real fat fat chicks

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by DaiDaiLun, Jul 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Trust me, there would be only person that finds it not funny when that day comes.
  2. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

That would be awesome...I love the 2 for 1 deals.
  3. Jarhead

Jarhead

Wanna PIGMY??

I know where there's a Pigmy; but i don't know if she'll go for it. Lot of piercing too if your into that shit; bones, loops, bush barb tatoos, etc. I got a feeling she'll put up a fight though, unless you got a lot of beads and pots to barter with.
  4. ecpaul

ecpaul

OMFG this was hilarious. (Just picture the visual of 4 or more guys banging away in the folds)

I would try a party like this.
  5. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

I would love to recommend my wife but she's too tall at 5'1. She's got the other portion of the request though...
  6. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

What if she's a midget AND over 300 lbs?
  7. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Well, figuring that the dude is kind of a scumbag, we wanted to do something special for him. A BP he will never forget.

I saw the ad for the midget on CL, but not sure she will do it...NO HOTELS or CARS. wtf.
  8. Bandaid

Bandaid

There was a 4'2" girl advertising on Craig's List recently -- I just checked, she's still there, searching on "midget" will bring it up.

That might be fun once.

300 plus provider for a bachelor party? What's the plan, everybody gets his own wrinkle?
  9. billyS

billyS

Okay......you're throwing us a meatball here.............Vermeer, you seem to have immunity....care to take a shot?
  10. billyS

billyS

LOL You are a sick fuck. I'm glad I'm not your friend.
  11. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

I'm looking for some female midgets for a bachelor party. Any one know where I can find some? Most of the midgets that posted on this board or reviewed here no longer can be founded.

If first option is not available, maybe you guys can help me out with finding a 300+lb provider that does Bachelor parties. It's not the easiest task, but would certainly love to have my friend go out the right way.