Midtown incall with soft & sensual brunette

Discussion in 'New York' started by Caitlin of New York, Feb 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

yes.:)
  2. Ilya Kuryakin

Ilya Kuryakin

My (poorly explained) idea was that you could upload the files to your site yourself, without involving your Webmaster. I don’t mean that you would create the web pages, just that you could copy the pictures to a directory and point your links there instead of GeoCities.
  3. Well, once I send the pics to my web guy, he'll edit them, and they'll be on my site. Sorry about the red Xs. :( I do have a hidden page, Ilya, but the pics are old. I wanted to post some new photos for you all.
  4. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

While you bang her?
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I want her to sing to me too.
  6. buddyyy

buddyyy

Caitlin - this morning I am not able to get the pictures even using the links.

I believe that The Jill Pages allows linking to pictures posted.

Guys you can see the pictures on her site.

I've seen Caitlin and while I never wrote a review (it hardly seemed necessary - she has a great reputation which is completly accurate), I highly recommend her.

And if you ask very politely she might even sing to you.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  7. Ilya Kuryakin

Ilya Kuryakin

Caitlin, if you can see the pix they’re probably in your cache. GeoCities frowns on people using their site just for storing photos. You might want to have your web guy create a separate little hidden subdirectory on your own website for miscellaneous images (teasers, avatars, etc). Then you can use FTP to move images there as needed. FTP is pretty simple to use via a utility or even through IE.

Happy Teasing!
  8. Thanks, jseah. I'm confused though... I can see the pics on my screen. And I'm not logged in to my geocities account either. Weird.
  9. jseah

jseah

Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  10. Casper

Casper

Isn't that the meaning of a teaser ?
  11. Sorry Bill. :( I can see them on my screen. Don't know what's up.
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Your pics aren't showing up!!!:(
  13. Still some availability tomorrow night (Wed) and Thursday.

oxo Caitlin

[​IMG]
  14. Hello everybody! I'll be taking incall appointments this week, from Wednesday afternoon through Friday morning. Location is in the west 50s. Please see my UG ad and read my website for more information. Single and multiple hour appointments available. I have many reviews on the net, for those of you that haven't heard about me yet. Thanks, and see you soon!

oxo Caitlin