Midtown review

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by flyaruba, Feb 8, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jruder

jruder

RE: lisaD

I haven't been to GG in six months...not in contact with LisaD anymore. Sorry.

Jruder
  2. handi76

handi76

Lisa D

Hey Jruder.
    Is LisaD working at golden gardens?
    do you know where she works at? How can i get in touch with her?
    She sounds like a girl i'm looking for, a girl with big tits.
  3. Excellent

Excellent

Re: wow.. look at all the photo ads in the Voice

4. tesla

tesla

Fairyland

This is what I love about the UG: reading your reports fellas I feel like I already went back. I agree about Lala's bubbly personality and didn't know she is available albeit reluctantly. Now I now why she pushed Tina on me even though Tina hadn't even been hired yet! Well let's keep going, only another 100 or so places in midtown.
  5. HornySailor

HornySailor

Re: Thanks Tesla for Herbal Fairy

Dude,

I had the same experience too. I mean, EXACTLY.

Christie is like a young buck, but does not allow roaming, at least the first time. I got the fisrst time routine as well. For my money, I prefer Lala. She also gives an incredible HJ but does not like to work. So she will push the girls to you.

I never tried Yoko, the other young girl. What i like about the place is the cleanliness and the friendliness you encounter if you are a gentleman, and not a boor. Lala is a trip. Really funny, and talks a mile a minute.

Stay tuned.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2004
  6. EVdenizen

EVdenizen

Re: Thanks Tesla for Herbal Fairy

Let the corruption begin.
  7. jruder

jruder

Thanks Tesla for Herbal Fairy

Quote from Tesla:
    How bout Herbal Fairy AKA Midtown or Escape Spa? On 5th Ave around 31st St. Steep cover .7 like all midtown joints but clean and warm. [/B][/QUOTE]

Finally tried Herbal Fairy yesterday. Stopped byat lunch just to check it out, said I heard about it from a friend, blah blah. 3 girls one a korean in 30s, a bit heavier than I like, and two really cute chinese girls, really young. Went bakc after work, Lala (said she was 22 y.o. chinese from Sichuan prov, very flirty, very skinny, grabbing mr johnson the minute i took off clothese, hugging, took me for the table show. Not the greatest privacy...just a shower curtain blocking off from corridor. plenty of attn to mr johnson, chuckling when he stood up. then the other younger girl,Christie came by as Lala was finishing the scrub. She kept interruprting to answer phone, so she said christie would do massage.

Christie said she was 19 (!!!) beautiful girl, long hair, easily 8.5. Let me hold her squeeze her, but set boundaries. During the rub i ran hands up her dress (btw both younger ones wore flimsy slip-like dresses, really facilitates roaming. She had incredibly firm body, smooth skin, incredible legs, thighs, butt to the touch. She resisted fingering in either hole. "Just first time I am meeting you." Implying more future visits. She told me sometimes men don't listen when she says no so she leaves (I heard an angry leave while I was getting scrubbed.)

Anyway, tactically I told her how lmuch i believe a girl has the right to say no, that it is a privilege to touch her blah blah. Anyway I forgot what a 19 yo could feel like to tocuh. On the other hand we chatted about how some girls at other places will let you touch them more intimately, or give bj, or even fs, for a good tip. She said boss doesn't allow, wants to give legal body rub. On the other hand, I said i noticed that the door had a lock on it. We shall see what develops in future visits.

She gave excellent hj, no clockwatching, lots of cuddling. At the end after I was dressed we were discussing her legs which thinks are too muscular, so of course i had to examine to make sure lifting dress and running hands up to her thong, gave her thighs the kiss test and assured her they were perfect legs.

I paid 100 for massage and scrub for 1-1/2 hours, plus 50 tip. But there was no clock watching, I was there a 1 hr 45 mins.

Either this girl is the greatest actress in the world, or she is the most innocent amp i have encountered.

jruder
  8. LushWet

LushWet

wow.. look at all the photo ads in the Voice

I can't believe the shear number of ads in the Voice for asian bodywrubs, with photos of scantily-clad asian girls. Is there no deniability left at all for the hobbiest? (I just came for the oriental massage....)

The Tribune is similar.

And while street walking with a Chinese AMP manager friend of mine on Main Street in Flushing, I was shown a sidewalk sign that stated quite bluntly in Chinese characters (I take her word for the accuracy of the translation) "2nd floor, young girls, full sex, $80 everything included, chinese men only"

Rudy is gone. It's almost like when koch was mayor!
  9. tesla

tesla

Midtown

I think you can find it if you want dsbchi... it aint like finding B-1!

Getting back to midtown, anybody know anything about 380-400? 8th Ave? Forget where I got # but first call said .7 with steam and a week later second call (older mamasan) said $$ right away which obviously means they listen to Ol Blue Eyes there. Jesus, I might not have to even find B-1.
  10. dsbchi

dsbchi

contact info Tesla

Sounds like an interesting place. I'm going to be in town this weekend would love to try them out
  11. jruder

jruder

Lisa question

About four or five guys have posted here about sessions with Lisa. I'm wondering how many lurkers have also visited.

For those of you who might not usually post...If you have been with Lisa, could you just post a one-liner: I had a session with Lisa...and did you get titplay.

jruder
  12. jruder

jruder

Lisa C or D or does it matter?

As the first one to post about Lisa, I have to say I originally said C or possibly a small D. Then someone else said definitely D, and people began referring to her as LisaD. Who cares if they're C or D. They're bigger naturals than any I havae encountered on asian girls. And she facilitates, encourages even, access.Most other amp r&t places in commercial locations i have gone to a guy has to struggle to slide his hand up the blouse and cop a feel, maybe even get agressive and actually kiss/suck som nipple. With Lisa, and even with two of the other girls I tried at GG (the twosome I posted about previously) titplay was part of the program.
    I tired connie at WSG on recommendations from this board, and the ambiance was luxuriious, she was extremely pretty, gave a great massage, and hr. Even got to slip my hand up her blouse and play with her tinty tits. But I'm sorry i guess i'm just a tit man. Lying there on the table, with her pumping my johnson, while my face is propped up against her chest, sucking the living daylights out of that D nipple on her left tit, while i'm squeezing the right tit and fingering the nipple, is pretty damn fine. Sure, more mileage is always available at an UTR place, or amp in a private apartment where people don't just walk in off the street...but for what it is, a session with Lisa makes my day.

jruder
  13. HornySailor

HornySailor

Tesla!

I agree about the C's, but the nipples are DD's if there is such a thing . Maybe we should start a new term in here.

I love the "repeat courting visits" term. I think you are a Genius

God knows how much money I've spent on this term. I can see it now:

YMMV and "RCV necessary"
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2004
  14. tesla

tesla

Midtown

Called a # from New York Press online classifieds (Health & Beauty, Licensed Massage?) and sounded good on phone but you know how that is. Add was a cheapie personal type so I thought I was going to a residence. Turns out to be Tui-Na type place in the mid twenties near 8th Ave. I sigh and go in anyway to scope it out. Place smells a little funky but the mamasan is very friendly and quite attractive for her 40 odd years. She says I have to wait a bit so I sit down with a tea and she starts singing Mandarin to the girls in the back, one of which pops her head out and smiles. She's about a 7 so I'm thinking I'll split to a nearby favorite. I get up to go and mamasan cuts me off, grabs my pistola and says 'don't worry we give full massage". I laugh and say "how bout you?" Mamasan says sure and leads me down the hall. This place is tiny, maybe 4 rooms not completely closed off with curtains and accordion doors. While undressing I notice a gal walking by and I tell mamasan I want to see what she looks like. Mamasan sings and "XXX" comes in... very hot 8 or 9 late twenties. I ask how long a wait for XXX and mamasan says "don't worry, I start massage". Making it clear I want the full hour, I give her .5 and hit the table. She procedes to give very good massage and after 40 minutes I feel another pairs of hands tickling my pelotas. Mamasan tells me to flip and there is beautiful
    "XXX". Mamasan splits and "X" finishes me off with nice tug. What was weird was although she wouldn't let me under her clothes she put her foot up on table wanting me to rub her pleasure palace through her pants... just like Junior High School! Anyway, I'm going back cause they all were a lot of fun and on the way out all the customers were gone and I met all the girls...a 5,6,7 & beautiful "XXX".
  15. poster12

poster12

Ok. maybe a 5 is fairer, you are right. About the D's, well they felt like C's in my mouth but I guess I have to wait to see them flappin and slappin around and hittin me in the face to be sure :)

Anyone know of a midtown R&T that gives some rimming with the tug? (and that doesn't require repeat courting visits)
  16. hoggshead

hoggshead

Daddy, my sentiments mirror Horny Sailor's. Your posts are a blast; and it's entirley believable a woman would do something unusual for a big dick. After all, there's a lot of media, ink, televised and film on big dicks these days. Keep posting away.
  17. HornySailor

HornySailor

Daddy

Just pulling your leg.... Oooooooooopppppps, it was NOT a leg.......... DAMN!

Don't worry about the bonding thing. You are doing fine. I think I may know you or someone very close to your style. So no harm done. Keep firing away.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2004
  18. longdaddy

longdaddy

well, i guess i should keep all of my misadventures to myself....i thought they would amuse some of you guys that a below average clown (literally) like me could have some fun completely unexpectedly.......i kind of thought we all were bonded in the cult of the underdog but i guess i ruffled some feathers and for that i apologise....if you want to doubt and it somehow makes you feel better than that is probably the way to go.....for the others out there all i can say is don't ever get too down if these adventures can happen for me then they can happen for you too.......and if you guys for a second believe that Lisa prefers an average cock well......i used to do the santa dress up thing during the holidays (easy leap from my clown gig) but I wasn't sliding down any chimney's if you know what i mean.....legally it's all imagination anyway....so be it.........
  19. Cover2

Cover2

Does LisaC/D have short hair?

I rememeber a rather large nat. breasted woman at the now defunct Kozue. She had hude c/d cups, and a bit of a belly on her. She had very short hair, cut almost boyish -- wasn't much of a looker except for the airbags. Was very playful w/ her jugulars and i ended up blowing a monster load on them pups. Wondering if this is the same gal....hmmm.
  20. brestman

brestman

Youre right about her not being the preetiest Asian out there but I think a 4 is a little low. I would say more of a 5 is a little fairer.
    She took both titties out for me and I bounced them around a lot and they definately were not C. I guess one of us can ask her next time but I am very sure they certainly are big enough for a D.

In any event they are hands down the biggest on the AMP/ R&T circuit. In fact I have not seen even close. There was a couple of soft titties I remember at 405 that were definitale not B's because they were preety full in my hand. They were maybe small C's, but nothing close to Lisa.