Miga goes bye bye

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nowman, Apr 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

2. nowman

nowman

Where is Meridian?
  3. ricelover

ricelover

Went to Meridian the other day. They have a new lineup. Two younger koreans. I went with Amy who is cute & thin with HUGE natural knockers. Honest to god I think they are the biggest natural tits I have seen on a young thin asian. Massage was good and HR ok. Unfortunately the menu is very limited unlike before a couple girls who used to work there had full menu available. I would have liked taking a full ride with those big puppies shaking.... I will keep trying. If anyone can get the full ride do tell...
  4. sidespin

sidespin

sorry it was "shorty's" question, not you mistercinders.
  5. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

What was it that I asked?
  6. sidespin

sidespin

rainbownyc is a full service joint. choiceasian closed down, and this is apparently the new place. i was there about 2 weeks ago and it is pretty much the same setup as the old choice on 37th. Just happens to be upper west side now. same shower stall setup and rooms. the bathroom i was in, didn't have a door, but a curtain as a blockade. 2 benjis is the damage, same as choice. they've been advertising in eros, and as said before, website is pretty self-explanatory. i had #2, her name is Sky. all of them pretty much have nice bodies as did she. her face was about a 7-8, more cute than hot. this is not really a review, but more of a general idea of the place, since that was your original question, mistercinders
  7. nowman

nowman

That MAY be possible. It certainly LOOKED closed. If anyone goes there, does YUNI still work there?
  8. tuchis

tuchis

I don't know where you guys got the idea this was closed.
    I was there yesterday and had the usual good time....Suck nipples ....pull down pants and tongue a c---t and a-s.
    I have always been able to count on them...
    Don't spread rumors....
    I would like to get info on some of the other neighborhood spots and their degree of "friendliness"
  9. Lascivious

Lascivious

hmmm, I assumed Miga was an amp and Rainbow was something a little more. Anyway it's a moot point if it's closed.
  10. Mxaah

Mxaah

Maybe they were just renovating the joint? I went there once and do not remember it as being too appealing.
  11. shorty

shorty

mister - what's the usual damage and services provided at rainbow?
  12. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

They are using the same ad that describes their location, so it is possible they have moved somewhere else in the same block.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Perhaps they changed locations?
  14. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

I just saw that Miga is still posting an ad in CL Ther. Are you sure they are closed?
  15. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

West Side

If you want more, you can try Rainbow NYC on the westside. You can guess what the website is.
  16. nowman

nowman

Meridian advertises in the adult spa section in NYP?? I live within spitting distance!
  17. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

You can always try Meridien on 71st between Amsterdam and West End. See their ad in the NY Press either web or print. They advertise as Asian Bodywork at 71st and Broadway.
  18. illyespresso

illyespresso

I was just there for the first time last week, too...

As to general UWS action, there are at least a few tuina places within walking distance of 72nd and Broadway -- one next door to the former Miga, one on the other side of Broadway (also a walkup), and one on 75th and Amsterdam. From what I hear, the third one is a tease. Haven't been to the second, nor have I found any reviews of it. You can see my review of the first on the QGTN thread.

While I don't know much at all about K-joints in the area, you've probably noticed the array of legit-looking nail/spa places on 72nd between Broadway and Amsterdam. A few of these (I forget which ones, exactly) have "massage" listed among their services. They might be worth a shot.
  19. nowman

nowman

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but while driving down 72st I looked up and saw that their blinds were open lights were off and it looked like a construction site inside. So I guess another one bites the dust.

Does anyone have other spots for the UWS ?