Might be the wrong board, but.........

Discussion in 'New York' started by One Eyed Trouser Trout, Oct 23, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. markymark

markymark

where are the beagles fans? at Cheerleaders I hope!
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Let me be perfectly clear............

B-E-A-G-L-E-S

Ya play like dogshit, you're name is changed.

Fukin Losers
  3. Thorn

Thorn

Mr W,

I believe you are correct on the Potvin/Porsche cat call.

S.B. ["face goes red"] OK, so I have a bit of a head start on that.

Oz, I disagree. I am a Met and a Jet fan. Have been since 1966 on both counts. Still, I always root for the home team [if it ain't the Jets or the Mets] if they get in. I'm pulling for the Yanks right now. [Obviously I wasn't last year :) ]

I think a lot of Jet fans rooted for the Giants in the Superbowl, just as I did. I think a lot of Mets fans are rooting for the Yankees now, just as I am.

Just my opinion.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

She apparently had met a guy with lots of bucks and fell in love.

One of the things that prompted her to fall off the radar screen were several reviews on dejanews.com when it was still called Deja News. Diana pleaded for the reviews to stop or they'd force Stacy out of existence.

So it goes
  5. Phantom

Phantom

Stacey retired a couple of years ago or at least that is what I was told. For all I know she might still be working in Dallas.
  6. nytoad

nytoad

Gilles scored to many goal to be considered a goon!

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but Bob Probert is by far the best fighter hockey has ever seen! They had shirts in Detroit that read Give Blood!! Fight Probie"

My 2 cents
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

rnb,

Thanks for the offer, butr I'll have to pass.

OETT,

So where is this Stacey now ? Retired ?
  8. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Another Road Game

Another road win for the Isles. God, this is getting boring already. When do we play a real team, like the Rangers? Hahahahahahha.

MW
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Another one of the best fighters was Tiger Williams. I put him up there with Gilles and O'Rielly.
  10. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Don Cherry is an asshole. If he ever came up with a list of Best Coaches, he would be wise to leave himself off, since it was his blunder which resulted in a too many men on the ice penalty which cost his Bruins and chance to beat Montreal and go to the finals.

And Carl M., Gillies beating up Schultz was one of my all time favorite moments in hockey. I remember Tim Ryan announcing the game with the Isles up 5-1 at the time. When those two were about to to at it, Ryan said that Gillies beating Schultz would "really top off the evening". Another reason I hate the Flyers, and their asshole of a GM.

MW
  11. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Billy I remember it well- Hospodar had a broken Jaw and was out a long time. Once also Nick Fotiu and Bobby Nystrom were about to start fighting- they both thought better of it and just wrestled. In the playoffs 1975- Gilles went up against Dave Schultz- He beat him up so badly Schultz was never the same. Also in the playoff against Boston Gillies pulverized Terry O'Reilly into submission. Yet when it comes time to Don Cherry picking his All Time Best Fighters- why is Clark Gillies name not mentioned- I wonder?
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

My all-time favorite Islander-Ranger moment was when Clark Gilles fought Ed "Boxcar" Hospodar <sp>
    Gilles beat him up so badly, that Hospodar's teeth were pointed down his throat, and Gilles' knuckles were separated from all the punching.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Wrong on both counts, and it couldn't be the second. OTOH, if you go back to the second post in the thread......
  14. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Re: Re: In these times when we're all united as Americans.......

[/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry OETT could not help myself because of your new glorified handle- LOL!!

[Edited by Carl M on 10-25-2001 at 04:36 PM] [/B][/QUOTE]

I noticed the addition to my screen name. Slinky or Ozzy are cute, huh?
  15. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

MW,
    "1940" was a great, taunting chant, may it rest in peace. Now, "1918" is still alive and well and IMHO stands right with 1940!
    btw, do you still really think that the Isles are the biggest sports story in NY?
    take care,
    HP
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

thats another thing..

mets and jets fans will always root against the yanks and giants, while most yankee and giant fans couldn't care less if they weren't in the big one.

maybe it's because the jets and mets are like the step children to ny. the yanks and G-man have storied histories behind them.
  17. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Re: In these times when we're all united as Americans.......

Im sure If you wear your Cowboys Jersey and Shout "How bout them COWBOYS" the answer you shall get will not be particularly kind!! Sorry OETT could not help myself because of your new glorified handle- LOL!!

[Edited by Carl M on 10-25-2001 at 04:36 PM]
  18. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Mr. Furniture, I beg to differ. It was in fact Ranger fans who chanted "ooh la la you suck" when the Rangers went on a losing streak after the Sassoon ads, not Islander fans. However, Islander fans do take credit for "1940", which is the greatest chant in sports history (edging out "Let's Go Met's" by a slim margin).
  19. One Eyed Trouser Trout

My experience exactly.....

Few years ago, I met Stacey, too. Booked her for an all nighter. She had very few rules, and loved anal.

She was very much into 'play acting' too. She got dressed up in short plaid skirt, white shirt and played the young school girl thingie. Spanking that cute lil ass was pretty hot.

She told me lots of neat stories, too. Turns out DOD's husband was screwing Stacey, too, as well as DOD.

Her pics were on the photographer's site who has shot lots of DOD's pics...I had them downloaded at one point. Gorgeous lady, awesome body.

Had my first and only appointment with DOD the next nite and I felt like I was slumming it -- should have cancelled and rescheduled Stacey.

(sigh)
  20. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Au contraire

There is some might fine pussy in Dallas.....