Miho - Japanese

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by nypunter2004, May 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

The same phone number shows up in ads for a black girl named Alize. A few days ago the ads mentioned a Soho incall location. More recently they've been working in Midtown.
  2. nypunter2004

nypunter2004

I saw Miho last week, an independent or agency japanese girl.
    (she has someone taking calls, not sure if she is agency or indy)

Says she usually works in New Jersey. She was staying at a small-roomed hotel in manhattan, has probably moved since.

The pictures could be accurate, not sure, her face is cute, a bit too much makeup, but a decent body, bite-sized tits, partially shaved. And she really is japanese, I heard her talking on her cell phone. I think she is 22 or 25 y.o, I don't remember. She looks like early 20s.

CBJ, FS, doggie + cowgirl + missionary. Everything covered. No kissing. Was a bit timid, even submissive perhaps. Just a cute young japanese girl, but she's a pro, no mistaking it.

Did the 1/2 hour for 160, at 250 for the full not sure if it's worth it. I prefer a korean amp, same level of service basically but you get a shower + massage.

I probably would not repeat, but for those in search of real japanese at affordable rates, she is one.

Sample ad from CL:
    ---
    hi boys...
    sexy hot aian girl is waiting for you...
    let me pleasure you with my sexual massage on this friday...
    I'm here just for you...

ask MIHO
    xxx-xxx-2337
    Last edited: May 19, 2006