Mika has resurfaced!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by AnAffairtoRemem, Jan 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. AnAffairtoRemem

AnAffairtoRemem Bronze

I became aware of it when...........

I picked her up at the airport. If you are not aware of it when a girl (especially an Independant) and an agency owner meet we are sizing each other up feeling each other out much like when a hobbiest and a provider meet for the first time.

I was tring to make her feel comfortable with working for me that I was cool and safe and that I would get her enough clients. And that I know it is hard for an Independant to go back and work for an agency but the deal I made her with her keeping $250 out of $350 would make her happy and safe and I am not greedy and was willing to take a cut in my commision to make everyone happy. I should have known when she said she had to keep $250 out of $350 that I was dealing with a unrealistic stuck up money hungry bitch. I did it with the Brazilians but they were a different case totally. They appreciated the safety that I gave them and they were definately worth more than they were getting. This bitch after all was said and done I was lucky that I collected any money that I got. So she clearly was just out to use me and stupid enough not to appreciate the safety.

She was more about tring to make it like she didn't need me and that she is so smart on her own. But I thought that was just her pride talking because obvoiusly she needed me and the way she was screening was not working and she was just bragging as not to hurt her pride so she didn't feel and look like the defeated loser that she was.

I was wrong she was not trying to come back to reality she was still living in her delusional state that her way was the right way eventhough she was there asking me for help because her conning ways failed. Beleive you me if I thought she was going to try and con my guys she would have been out on her ass!! She saw that she couldn't pull her conning shit with me and had to actually work so she hightailed it out of there the quickest opportunity she had.

These girls will never learn or they will learn once it is too late!!!!!

Valerie
  2. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

Every time I read "resurfaced" in this thread I think of a driveway...... which makes me think of asphalt .......... which makes me think of tarred and feathered.............
  3. gardener

gardener

And exactly when you've become aware of that?
  4. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i don't know her at all...but i'll pass her info around to a few friends and associates.....YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE SHE'LL POP UP NEXT!!!!!
  5. AnAffairtoRemem

AnAffairtoRemem Bronze

Amy1971 It Sounds like you know her Personally

Please tell me of the wonderful experiences that you know about her. If you want ***** me so this little bitch doesn't get more free press.

Oh and to the guy that wants to see her good luck I hope she doesn't scam you because she doesn't just scam agencies she scams clients. She gets one or two good reviews and then lives off them and gives the other guys bad service then changes her name and starts all over again!!!

What do you think you are better than everyone else and she is not going to do it to you?????

Valerie
  6. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

SAVE YOUR BREATH.......don't even mention her name again.....its a waste of time...she can dye her hair...change her name....a few bad reviews and a few pissed off agenices CAN'T put a dent in her biz....she MAY not get clients from here but there's an ENDLESS supply of clients elsewhere. KARMA will bite her in the ass when she least expects it..........MIKA WHO??? you WON'T die without the money...and OBVIOUSLY it didn't last her too long...she popped up within days....let someone else get their hands dirty....you have BETTER things to do than sweat a snotty little hoochie.
  7. Mxaah

Mxaah

What is her website? I would love to see Mika....
  8. manohgod2

manohgod2

Theres no doubt that they will get what they deserve, they can also look forward to not having anyone patronize them. Now that they have been branded and exposed theres nothing they can do to turn back time.
  9. AnAffairtoRemem

AnAffairtoRemem Bronze

And it is open season on her. Not only did she resurface but stole the girl I sent to see if she was alright because she said there was a problem in the hotel and put her on her website and they are working together this Monday thru Friday.

I already contacted the other agency that Mika stole over $800 from.

These girls think they are so slick. Let them now work without the protection of the agencies they think it is okay to steal from and see what it is like.

It is just an open invitation for everone to go in and see them and rob them like they robbed the agencies and treat them like the dirty, grimmy whores that they are.

Please when you go see them tell them Valerie and Lacey say hello!!!

I can't figure it out are these girls so greedy or so stupid that they think that what they do is not going to catch up to them.

!!!!!!!!Attention!!!!!!

I just got of the phone with the two witches and they are together. Mika said that she didn't steal from me and that I am lucky that I got the money that I did. And that I don't know how to run a business.

Yeah I am doing so terrible. I am the one behind the scences and your the one on the front line leaving your daughter and husband at home well your out working. Oh I wish I could be as smart as you!!!!!

I hope you get what is coming to you and you get treated as you treat people. I tried to keep you safe but you think you know better while for your sake I hope you do!!!!!

But for some reason I think it is going to be Open Season on Mika!!!!!

Peace Valerie