Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements from Paid UG Advertisers' started by MikitheMilf, Mar 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think I've been insulted?
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

IM glad you didnt say best looking or biggest dick.

Cause then everyone here would think of you as a liar.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  3. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Rereading this thread and some reflection..

I was hanging with Kelly Wynters last night shooting the shit and told her about the experiment which made me want to re read the thread and i just wanted to make a few comments...

-I had a ton of fun that week

-I learned alot about myself and the difference between humiliating and humility

-I learned alot about my perceptions vs reality and my self esteem was nurtured

-I like taking risks

-sometimes you have to think out of the box to keep things fresh

-I met some very cool guys

-Slinky is one of the smartest men I have known

I need some sex badly the thread made me very horny
  4. CarmineS

CarmineS

The 21st is this week, any info on the LI trip?
  5. Slinky Bender

because no one want to allow anyone to think it could happen. But I've definitely witnessed guys stiffing AMP girls on the "tip". I don't have to know the language to understand what's going on.
  6. nabbeun

nabbeun

fwiw, i am told guys skipping out w/out paying happens a lot more than you would think, at the amps included.

miki - i am sorry to hear this happened to you. just thought i'd mention little shit's do this to many girls

one thing about it...it makes me more understanding when the first time with a new girl she feels she needs to count the tip. just be discreet no need to flip though it like a bank teller - that kinda kills the mood.
  7. Thorn

Thorn

Hmmm. Post as you read isn't always the way to go. Better posts stating the same arguments render mine, above, moot. Damn 3 minute rule... So, unable to delete them, they remain a testament to what turns out to have been the obvious.

[got to jump on these threads earlier] :)
  8. Thorn

Thorn

Fair is fair... and in fairness that is not what Miki said.

What she said was that she would expect to be paid what the customer thought she was worth [big difference].

Now "tip" wrote a glowing review of her. Leaving aside room to argue differences in opinion I would bet that the vast majority of people present would think that services at the level he said he experienced ["greeted me with a passionate make out session... ... Her oral skills are awesome... ...loves it when you blow your load on her face... ...toy collection that she dosn't mind sharing...You are one beautiful lady. I highly recomend her to all."] are worth more than $2.

Thorn, who truly believes in fair being fair.
  9. Thorn

Thorn

Different, but distinctly related.

Writing like that is better suited to "Sub Rosa", where a free pair or rose tinted specs is handed out at the door to all new members upon first entry.

Around here I'd like to hope we prefer our mongering in the cool, bright, light of reality.

[Just my opinion]
  10. Thorn

Thorn

Euphemism overload.

Cutesy-poo and whore-mongering never go particularly well together. The very floral former tends to clash in acutely obvious ways with the acutely real latter. Straight foward prose will serve you, and the community, much better.

Just a thought.
  11. Hyabby

Hyabby Guest

There's published and then there's published

If you read Miki's other thread in this Forum (A kinder, gentler Mikithemilf), I think the answer is quite clear.
  12. JerseyBob

JerseyBob

So your published rates are the new deal...correct?
  13. redleg609

redleg609

Nice picture goes with the plug, too.
  14. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  15. beeker

beeker

Yes an real life -grass munchin deer- which I swerved to avoid-
    on 25a out by the Nuke plant
  16. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

lol ...my initials are not MA
  17. Slinky Bender

Yeah, but you left off the part complaining that guy's didn't pay you tips on top of what they paid you, so all UG guys are cheapskates.
  18. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

I am offering all that and a bag of chips...

But not at a pay what its worth price...the experiment is over..
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

can someone please help me here, I enjoyed the review, but Im not sure if this is a new code word, like billy joel or something.
    Does this mean?
    A. He actually came from somewhere where a small deer was wandering around freely.
    B.He fucked a short street hooker in her ass and was exhausted, both physically, and finacially
    C.He was trying to fuck a deer, but the deer fought back and hurt him

I just dont know with all the codes and secret words.
  20. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

I thought you were also going to run the experiment for the LI crew, who in my humble opinion will be more generous and respectful. And since we are the married (often so) group, we are probably also older, closer to your age and looking for someone who is close to the wifes age but will do everything the wife always promised at the alter but never delivered after they said "I do". You know Jewish girls, they will turn you out until they say "I do" then they don't any longer!!!. We al thought what we were getting when we were single will continue after the vows. NEVER HAPPENS.