Miller's Beer cat fight ad

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phantom, Jan 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. howardnotstern

howardnotstern

the 'pg' version runs on the network (like during the playoff games). the 'racy' version with the "lets make out" line runs on cable (like espn). but i noticed the racy version during the 10am sportscenter the other morning, which makes a hell of a lot of sense (no children would be watching basic cable, even at 10am)
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I thought you were kidding about this until I saw it myself last night!:)
  3. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Does Anyboby Rember......

.....many years ago the Pepsi commercial featuring the young, long dark haired girl walking in a pesant blouse along with her friends....?....her unrestrained boobs bouncing along...?..hummm
  4. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

But I doubt I'd drink it.
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

If they got those women to come to my apartment and do that...
    ...then I might possibly buy Miller beer.

(Waiting for the day that a beer bottle (or car, or razor, or...) get alternately flashed with hardcore sex scenes)
  6. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

O.K. I though I was going nuts or senile. I DID see that version.
    Thanks man!
  7. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: I LOVE it!!

That's the problem with some of these funny and sexy commercials.....you like it so much that you forget what the hell its selling.
  8. steamman

steamman

Funniest commercial on television!

But Tony Soprano said it best, after Ralphie stepped in horseshit... "Did I think it was funny? Yeah. But then again, what I think is funny is what an 8 year old boy thinks is funny."

It seems that commercials have "turned the corner" and are being more "real" now. Miller must have figured it will piss of a few ladies (okay, maybe more than a few), but then again, is that really the audience that buys our product? They said "F" it and let's go for laughs and maybe that will make the guys buy our shit. It is a funny-assed commercial.
  9. tooma

tooma

Has anyone seen it late at night. The one goes to the other while in the cement, "Let's make out" I think that version is the "racy" latenight version.
  10. billyS

billyS

At first I thought it was great. Then I read Komplex's remark about it being a little racy and it made me think. I was a little surprised they showed them in their underware, clothes half ripped off, but as a 40+ horndog I'm loving it. As a 13 yo teen the comercial probably would have been fuel for the nights masturbatory fantasy. It is no worst then the video's these kids watch. Broadcast TV is changing. On NYPD Blue this week Andy said "Bullshit". I think thats the first time I ever heard that on Network TV.
  11. komplex

komplex

It's not impossible

It's funny and offensive. I think it's cheap that they try to say "We're making fun of guys"

It's a little too racy for Sunday afternoon games.

Does anybody remember that shaving creme ad which had the woman in the swimsuit dipped into a pool full of shaving Creme? That just might explain some things about me.
  12. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

My girlfriend gets upset when that commercial comes on and I laff. I'm offended by her lack of sensitivity to my needs for comedy.
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I wanna bang the 4 girls in the commercial.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2003
  14. Psychosis

Psychosis

I think it was?
  15. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Oh, that commercial was about beer?
  16. daro

daro in loco CM

The chances of those young kids watching all those tight ends,
    and guys in tight pants, ever playing in the NFL, is about the
    same, as them sucking a dick, or getting fucked in the ass some
    day. Unless they become altar boys, at their school.
    Better off, they watch good looking, almost naked women, have
    them get chubbys, and dream of a lifetime of commercial sex with women, and being a UG member. Just my .02.
  17. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Great commercials.

I have just one problem with them: timing. Shown during non-Prime Time football games, there are many younger kids watching. Maybe I'm a stick-in-the-mud, but I'd prefer young kids focusing on the game instead of bodacious ta-ta's. Seems to be more appropriate for late night games.

But Great Commercials.
  18. vegasjim

vegasjim

I loved the ad and laughed my ass off the first time I saw it. Funny and sexy can't be beat. The girl friends reactions were also funny but also probally true.
  19. Psychosis

Psychosis

I love the ad! I think its very hilarious. I assume some women will get offended but I really dont care. I'm tired of all this politically correct bullshit anyway. Sometimes in getting into all this pc stuff people forget to have a sense of humour.
  20. Casper

Casper

I think they should put it on cable so we can see them naked. If so I'll start watching and enjoying more commercials.