Mini review - Lanette

Discussion in 'New York' started by RuffToy, Jul 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rogue

rogue

and..

if your the right size,greek is available-
  2. RuffToy

RuffToy

I'm glad Val answered the question because Lanette/Laney asked me to keep it on the down low. Yes she was one of Val's girls as stated above. Tried to see her some time ago thru Val but Laney's schedule is difficult, however she's very available during the summer months.
  3. AnAffairtoRemem

AnAffairtoRemem Bronze

Lanette is Laney And She is GREAT!!!!!!

She is now Independent and taking appointments full time during the summer.

If you haven't seen her yet, go see this Hot Sexy MILF you will love her!!!

xoxo,
    Valerie
  4. jayman06

jayman06

Excuse for asking, but, She looks like the Laney form AATR that is no longer on thier site. Could this be the same person??

She was Advertised on the site as GFE/PSE.

Just curious.
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

Saw her in Nassau County. After initial contact she requests you book appt w/ screener. Nice lady on phone sets it up, asks a few screening questions, no problem. Lanette will ask to see ID, again, no problem.
  6. tonynyc

tonynyc

Did you have to show an ID?
  7. kicksave

kicksave

Nice review!!!! Tks
  8. greyfox

greyfox

Good review.Nassau County?
  9. RuffToy

RuffToy

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-lanette1-lanette1.htm

Lanette is a little MILF I've had my eye on for some time, finally pulled the trigger. EROS description is accurate...she's a cutey with a dynamite figure, great natural C cups, some nice curves, shaved sweet kitty, nice ass.

She was wearing a pink teddy and thong and the first impression upon entering was "this was worth the wait" A massage to get rolling, lots of talk during it, not too sexual, just chatter. On the flip, off comes her teddy, a great fucking rack, firm, round and perky 'C's, nice nips. For a woman in her fourties, I've got to give her kuddos. Some delicious DATY....#1 on my hit parade. Mouth work was BB and accomplished. I held back and after a while we moved towards home plate. She's very accomodating and asked me what position and commented that she loves mish....so mish it was. I happen to like mish when the lady adores DFK and has a pretty face. Lanette is both. We rock & rolled for a while until mutual satisfaction. All in all it was a pretty vanilla session for me, however this was my choice, my mood for this time.

She's an adorable mature woman that knows how to make a man happy and looks great doing it. I highly recommend.

Looks = 7.5
    Body = 8
    Attitude = 9
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2006