Missing Julie's

Discussion in 'New York' started by YankeeOne, Jul 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ortonfartenbule

ortonfartenbule

Remember Julie's

Somebody is posting on CL, Remember Julie's. That they have great service. BUt somehow I doubt if they could be as good at her prices.

2. kwiz

kwiz

Does anyone know where some of Julies girls are in 2007.

Kitty, what a great bottom!!! is she working somewhere now?

Angelique, What an anal queen!! I saw her after Julies was shut down, but I belive she was denied re-entry back to NY when she returned to the DR.

Veronica, one of my first girls at Julies. I think she was working at a house in NJ. Anyone have some updates?

Lola, After Julies shut-down, I heard she was working in Queens. Anyone have anything recent?
  3. misterxyz

misterxyz

Has anybody seen or heard from Julie? I wrote to her months ago and asked her to tell one of her friends to send an internet mail to me that she had received it but I never was contacted. You might not be able to see Julie. I have a relative in a NJ correctional facility and only people that he places on his visitors card may see him.
  4. kcdark

kcdark

^^that is well and good for her but i seriously doubt she will go back to the business she ran so well. it would do the hobbyh some good but their will be eyes on her much closer then before.
  5. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Don't fret....she goes to the parole board this month (might have even gone) for a conditional release. Do an "inmate lookup". If they deny her she'll be up again 7/07.
  6. jke56

jke56

yankeeone where is the asian joint?
  7. tmpd11298

tmpd11298

julies

great body rub place local in the area too rub and tug only across river near newburgh

another great place to eat even closer to beacon cc is brothers itailan restaurant right down the block on main st beacon its run by albanians who seem toclaim to be the new pizza makers in the us where did vinny or anthony the old itlain pizza makers go lol
  8. CocotteCritic

CocotteCritic

I rarely get back to NYC and this board, but I am in town and reminiscing about the great pussy from the past. Unfortunately it appears harder to find these days. Back in the 2000 there was Julie's girls, the Russian hotties and all the other agencies including CLPC (and that cute young thing Jennifer who only worked for two days, but oh so tight).

Now it is even hard to find the reviews that will let you do homework so that a night in the city is not wasted.
  9. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

Metro-North to Beacon

The trip to Beacon is about 85 minutes by Metro-North from Grand Central (you don't have to change trains). According to the Metro-North website, cabs meet most trains
  10. www

thats good to now. is there public transportation that gets out there? how long is it from the city?
  11. Chino

Chino

I thought Cheyenne quit the biz after nursing school and marrying an old client from Julie's. Can you shed some light on this NJ place?

Thanks
  12. sunyatsen

sunyatsen

Thanks Wired1. Too bad I'm never in Jersey.
  13. Thorn

Thorn

A saw file baked in a cake.

[sorry. i just couldn't resist]
  14. marquez156

marquez156

That is a great idea. I am going to drive up there and visit her during wintertime. What should I bring her if anything?
  15. dampfnudel

dampfnudel

I don't know if any of you guys visit Julie, but if you do, here's a great restaurant I usually go to when I'm in that area. It's close to the Beacon C.F. in nearby Fishkill.

Hudson's Ribs & Fish

Route 9 South
    Fishkill, New York

http://www.hudsonsribsandfish.com/index.html
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  16. hare

hare

MESSAGE FROM JULIE AT HER OLD WEBSITE . . . .

Julie Moya wishes to extend her warmest "hello" to all the people out there who have missed her over the past year. She wants everyone to know that she is doing well and is currently at the Beacon Correctional Facility in Beacon, NY.

Julie is working really hard and currently taking care of many of the baby cows that are being raised on the grounds of the facility. The quality of her time spent inside prison is much improved by her chance to nurture animals and help improve their lives. She wants everyone to know that she is doing her best and working really hard.
    She would love it if people would write to her. She anxiously awaits your letters. You can send her your love and support to the following address.

Please note that you must put Julie's case number in the address of the letter will NOT get to her.

Beacon C.F.
    Julie Moya
    #05G0826
    PO Box 780
    Beacon, NY 12508-0780

Love and kisses
  17. Psychosis

Psychosis

Julie was a sweetheart and I will never forget the couple of sessions I had with her. The other girls were great but Julie herself was amazing!
  18. dduck024

dduck024

I miss Julies so much as well. Had gone there many times and actually had dinner with Julie a few times with another regular. He introduced me to her and she is a facinating woman. Her approach to the business and her girls to me was something I don't think we will ever see in that business again.
  19. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

I never had the opportunity and from I have heard over and over again....it was my loss!!
  20. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

Looks like Shannon is back at Jillian's.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2006