Mission Failed

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Eye Won, Feb 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

Guys, just saw Barbara..agreed. Very sweet girl. She IS gone Sunday, so see her if you can.
  2. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Did the guy with the golden tooth make it to giddiup status?
  3. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

oh god i just read that post

you guys are too much i got a jim bean for you imperial,, a crown royal for slinky
    and a jack for carl but i save the real one for the guy with the golden touch.. now who do u suppose that is?
    cum on guessssssss.. he know how to use that nipple ...
  4. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

try try again

next week try try again...
    lol
    hope it all gets only better for you honey i know you are worth it and i know that you guys deserve a great time that is why you work so hard..!!!
  5. Eye Won

Eye Won

ha ha ha ha ha

Slinky.....that is the funniest shit I heard all week........and the best thing it was at the expense of Carl.....(kidding again)
    Imperialone...........Out
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I was wondering why that Jack Daniel's bottle in Dawn's cupboard has a rubber nipple on it. I thought it was just for Carl.

( Just kidding, buddy ).
  7. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

can you really?

get drunk off of the liquour chocolates..
    my kids love them
    oh lord .. mini alchoholics.. joking with you guys smile...
  8. fletch

fletch Voice of Reason

I can relate. I did the same thing in high school.

[Edited by fletch on 02-27-2001 at 04:01 PM]
  9. Slinky Bender

She's the skinny blond who looks most like an East Village street walker from the early 80's. Last time she was here, she looked more "authentic" to that idiom ( she had one of her front teeth missing, but it's been capped since ). She is, however, one of the best who's been there, especailly since I really do believe she hasn't become hardened to the business yet ( i.e. I believe her claim that she has only done this at Episodes, and only the last time she was here for a week and then now ). She has however, decided to start drinking during working hours to combat her boredom ( was getting drunk on liquere filled chocolates last time I was there ).
  10. Eye Won

Eye Won

My Bad

You are correct Rob......What was I thinking???
    Imperialone.......Out
  11. robnotbob

robnotbob

Or just to be gender correct...

non-latina.
  12. Eye Won

Eye Won

can't miss her

Hey Rob,
    You can't miss her, she will be the only non-latino there..
    Enjoy
    Imperialone.........Out
  13. robnotbob

robnotbob

I am heading there today at around 4:30. How do I spot Barbara??
  14. Slinky Bender

Do you think it has anything to do with the 152 post views on the "Doubles" thread ????
  15. Eye Won

Eye Won

It was late

Hey Slinky, It was like 9:30.....and as far as who was at Episodes.....I don't know cause I got there and I swear there was 13 guys waiting no girls, as I was headed to the bathroom spotted Barbara gave her my ticket went with her finished and left. I have never seen it that crowded before...
    Imperialone............Out
  16. Slinky Bender

When I've been there ( Episodes, that is ), it's definitely been open, but perhaps the hours are earlier. When did you go ?

PS Who is at Episodes this week ?
  17. Eye Won

Eye Won

Well I am sorry to report that i did not complete my mission....But on th e bright side Episodes is right there so the night was not a total bust..The 2nd floor place that was spoke about was closed....No answer on the buzzer no response to knocks at the door...So Off to Episodes I went....Saw Barbara, Slinky you were right, a little worn but not the type you expect at Episodes, we actually had a lengthy conversation about tatoos afterwards,,,She is leaving Sunday so imma see here again before she leaves.....If Episodes had a Episodes Palace...like Julies.....Barbara would be there.....
    Imperialone,,,,,,,,,Out