Miyako Spa NYC?

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by IDealInLead, Mar 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tom845

tom845

I went there twice. First time in May, then in late october.

First time, got pretty damned good TS, then about a 10 second massage, followed by the BJ, then the FS. chick was named "seven" (go figure). She was pretty hot. Nice titties. 200 bucks all told. This was my first time ever with a pro. Fucking cool!

Second time, chick was named "Sara" and she was way paranoid. a bit of back and forth bullshit, whatever. I paid her 200, and was gonna get FS in the end, but I popped WAY soon, and wanted to bail....you see, she gave me a good TS, a GREAT massage (stuck her tongue up my ass at the end. yowza), followed by an amazing BJ, 69, which caused the KABOOM. Then I bailed out.

This is my first post, and it would seem that spending 200 bucks is a bit extreme. I can't say I'm disappointed, seems like a good deal to me, but hell, if I can pay less.....
  2. IDealInLead

IDealInLead

I've seen this place on CL over the past few weeks. Looks good according to the pics. Called and they are on 23rd St, charging 100 plus tip for hr. Anyone know of any reviews before I jump in head first?