MMF session

Discussion in 'Other / General' started by nate_hayes, May 11, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Doc07

Doc07

Given some of the other posters in this thread, Asian Kim, Betty NJ, Faire Emily, I thought you might be an UG advertiser or at least a well reviewed provider. Oh well, maybe we'll cross paths some day.

Doc
  2. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

3. Doc07

Doc07

Franca

Judging from your posts you're a provider, but I don't recall seeing any of your ads or reviews. Can you point me at them? I'm always interested in meeting a new provider.

Doc
  4. franca

Yes, I should have been more specific. Most men who see me keep this part of their lives a secret.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

My guess is this is because it is my impression you get most of your clients off of the internet in one way or another? Those clients are FAR more likely to be solitary. There are lots of guys who go out to strip clubs in groups, go to brothels in groups, take "sex vacations" in groups, etc.
  6. Santino

Santino

Christine and Alex

I love your enthusiasm, never mind those incredible pictures !
    I don't know if you are aware but you and Alex recently got a great review, 10-8 on ***.
    Have a great tour in the mid west.
    Santino
  7. FlirtyWifeChristine

FlirtyWifeChristine banned

Oh Santino... Your making me blush ;) We can't wait to see you too. :D~
  8. Santino

Santino

Well, it isn't hard for little ole me LOL!! I have a few role play secenes that have worked out just fine. I am surprised that there are so few people in NYC that offer this. Just try CL, Backpage and eros and you won't find anything !
    I can't wait to see Christine and Alex in late September.
  9. franca

I still haven't had a client suggest one seriously, though I've brought it up the subject with a few of them. Most men don't share this part of their lives with anybody, so it's kinda hard for them to put together a MMF session.

Thus far, MMF playtime has always been with friends in my personal life.
  10. Santino

Santino

Franca, do you ever do MFM sessions ?
  11. franca

I prefer it the other way around. The big dick in the ass does a better job of "jostling" the smaller dick around inside my pussy. Chances are good if you have a woman adventurous enough to to DP, she can handle a big dick in her ass.

DP is fun and adds a little variety to my sex life, but ultimately, one cock in either my pussy or my ass feels better.
  12. FlirtyWifeChristine

Who Gets The Back Door?

Biggest (usually the fatest) cock gets the front door,the other gets the back.

Now, in my case, I'm not much a fan of backdoor, I am petite and tight, so it takes the better part of an hour of slow play to get me hot enough to open the back door.

Instead, we have stumbled on another little trick that I happen to really enjoy almost as much.

Its called "DVP" (Double Vaginal Penetration).

I love it - so hot, so sexy and very naughty!

As I we refamiliarizing myself with the tread, couple of additional notes:

1) We are planning a trip to NYC in late September of this year, please visit our website and get on our mailing list as we pre-book and typically get booked solid whenever we travel.

2) Bi Guys - Alex and I cater to the interests of our special friends, solo males, couples and even ladies, a little tactful hints help to lay down the appropriate boundaries. When in doubt, Alex (my hubby) always plays straight as an arrow.

3) MMF and MFM do mean different things, but newbies often get them wrong. We also happen to love FMF and MFF (We offer a discount to ladies seeking to see us solo).

4) While I am bi, I really need a man present as I just love cock ;) hence why I enjoy the MFM so much (all the attention on me) :D~

There you go guys -our 4 cents.

Christine & Alex - Hot Young Married Couple
    Phlirty Phantasies & Phreaky Phun Adventures in Phoenix
  13. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

That's easy. The one with the biggest dick gets the pussy. Unless she requests otherwise. :)
  14. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

BTW- how do the guys get to decide who gets the ass who gets the pussy in a DP? Whomever calls "SHOTGUN!" first gets their choice?
  15. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

snicker
  16. Santino

Santino

Nice to see you around Christine

Nice input Christine. I hope that someday you will venture to NYC. I am sure that you will do well. I know that Pete and Saga were booked solid.
    Too bad I never saw them. The cut their trip short just as I was supposed to leave for NYC to see them. Now, I hear that they broke up and Saga is working as a solo act in Chicago under a different name, Audrey Davis I think.
    She has some great reviews on *** if anyone cares.

Anyway, good luck Christine. You seem great.
  17. puffin

puffin

18. FlirtyWifeChristine

@Slinky - We can vouch that a lot of the swingers are screwed up when it comes to their motivations and typically there is always some behind the scenes drama going on.

We had these illusions of 2-3 or maybe 4 hot couples getting together with all the guys swapping each others wives, and seeing the girls playing in this sticky sweaty sexy mountain of some of the hottest bodies on earth - yeah right!

The truth is, not only do the bulk of couples play amongst themselves "swapping" but the hotter the girls get, the more insecure the men become, so, I wish there was more swapping - but in reality, all that really happens is the ladies play with together, then each man sticks to his own wife.

At most, maybe there will be a little oral exchanged - but when it comes to the deed, these men are usually so insecure that no-one else will screw his wife.

At least thats been our experience in a few markets, phoenix, chicago, and cleveland.
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

re:FlirtyWifeChristine

The "dirty little secret" of swining is tha everyone pretends that they are somehow offended by prostitution when in fact there's an awful lot of cross pollination going on with both female halfs of couples being in the business, guys going to swing clubs with "on the clock" female companions, etc.

The second thing is that, at least in NY, there isn't any real "swinging" going on anymore. It's all "swapping" where the guy brings his girl to another guy and girl and if they both like eachother's girls they trade. It's sort of creepy to me since in a lot of cases it's fairly obvious that the only reason the girl is doing it is she thinks she will lose the guy and she's not really into it. To me, it's like pimping her out without the money; only less honest.
  20. FlirtyWifeChristine

Provider Couple for MFM and MFMF in Phoenix

We are a married provider couple. We cater to Gentlemen (bi or straight), couples and even ladies (which oddly enough, we've been retained by a couple other provider ladies).

It might help that I am fit, slender, lean and told by many that I am a solid 9.5 (*blush*).

I also LOVE multiple partners in almost any combination of M's and F's.

We met as swingers, and combined, we have over 15 years experience in the lifestyle.

The transition to provider was something we cant take the credit for, a couple had been pursuing us, but we were a little more occupied chasing ladies and finding smokin hot couples.

Then one day the pursuant couple went out on a limb, sent us an email and asked us to consider a "compensated" arrangement. We discussed the idea for a couple weeks, I was all over the idea, and Alex was a little more reserved. They are now one of our "regulars" and since then we've been busy rapidly expanding and building on our success.

We have enjoyed a great deal of success in the hobby - so much in fact that we have "retired" from swinging.

Our experience as swingers was far more successful than most, but now when we look back and realize how much crap we tolerated. The drama, the games, and the bullshit were terribly frustrating. Further, most swingers are not all that attractive, so the ones that are tend to really keep to themselves making matters worse for single males or those of use who are more "average".

If you are of financial means to consider retaining a couple, we highly suggest it as a much easier, faster alternative to live out some of your fantasies with multiple partners.