modelstogo.com - Anybody know anything?

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by MJC185, May 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

Thank God, SB, for your explanation. Upon reading your initial post, I thought to myself, uh oh, HBD, you've lost most of your marbles and the one that you have remaining isn't getting the job done. (I had no clue what clitorectomies had to do with naked babes in a limo.)
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

When modelstogo was constantly spamming TBD, I looked at it one time and saw "Togo", so I did a web search on it. I think I once posted a response on TBD something like "please decist in the unauthorised use of my country's good name" and signed it "President Eyadima". Later, there were several news stories about this woman from Togo who had come to the US asking for political asylum, based on running from genital mutilation in her home country ( it was really all over the place for a while ). So I'm just continuing to bust on them because I thought they were amazingly annoying ( and you should know by now that I have a somewhat perverse sense of hunour ).
  3. MJC185

MJC185

LOfrigginL

If I can't get any substantial information about this set-up, I guess humor is the next best thing! That was good.

Where the hell did you come up with that tidbit slink???

MJC
  4. beep9

beep9

That was frighteningly obscure, O APM. I didn't know we were discussing bestiality here (or, at least, intros to shaggy dog stories....)

;)
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

6. MJC185

MJC185