Monica on LI

Discussion in 'New York' started by jras, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

100% Confirmation!!!

Monica and Teresa are one and the same. In fact she probably has other aliases too. While a very nice girl, like I stated above not even worth $$!!!!
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The tonguebar, huh? LOL
  3. jras

jras

rethinking Monica

I've postponed my immediate plans to see Monica/Teresa/Marie, whatever for 2 reasons. First, too much uncertainty, especially if Carl's hunch is correct. Second, and more significantly, I spent yesterday with Cecilia, and I need time to recover and reload!! Ooh la la, oh my god.
  4. gridney

gridney

Monica/Marie

Her response to me:
    Yes, outcall on Long Island at 300/hr.
    36C-25-36
    White, long,curly, light brown hair with blond
    highlights and brown eyes.
    I am 5'6.
    I live 30 minutes East of Medford...
    Sorry, no website yet; I'm working on it.
    Pager#631 633-0140
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good job Carl! Did you find any pictures of this girl?
  6. Carl M

Just Did some Research......

On TBD here is what I found that could lead to a possible connection between Monica and a girl named Teresa: "Met Teresa today. She is very erotic and very sensual. She is able to dress for any
    occasion and wears erotic lingerie. She strongly resembles Mariah Carey and has
    beautiful features. She provides the GFE and is not a clock watcher. Very reasonable
    $$1/2 and does outcalls only on Long Island."

Myself,TNS and a few others saw her about a year ago. She was a nice girl but marginal at best. Hopefully Monica is not the same girl but eerily similar!
  7. lurkey

lurkey

Just noticed a similar add by a Monica on TBD claiming GFE in LI but with a different email - belamia27@yahoo.com. Not a good sign, no?
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Good luck buddy!
  9. jras

jras

hey Bill (mr tripod),

I'm "shooting" for the end of this month, unless something better/surer emerges out here in the boonies. Hey, you never know ...
    jras
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

When are you seeing her jras?
  11. Carl M

Nope

This girl Im talking about was pregnant last JAN- just had a kid and was working off her baby fat- Tucker knows her- she was a chain smoker!
  12. jras

jras

Chloe

hey Carl,

I think you could be talking about a Huntington fox named Chloe. Describes herself on Eros as a "mulatto" with blond hair and a British accent. Decent pic. Called her up a while back -- Asks for $$$$$ per hour, so I haven't had the pleasure of her company! Skagen reviewed her on ***, but I don't have access to the nitty-gritty part of his review, but he sounded pleased by the experience.

Re: Monica, a "Monica V." just posted on TBD as a new LI treat. Probably same gal but different yahoo email addy than the one above. Thanks for the encouragement Carl, we'll see ...

jras
  13. Carl M

Good Luck JRAS!

Its great to see somebody like yourself take one for the TEAM UG. See I retired last Feb as your Pointman after taking a beating from many losers such as the one Lemur saw. In addition there was a girl last year who was a Mariah Carey look alike who lived in Huntington- I wonder if this is the same girl- Tucker do you remember her name?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2001
  14. jras

jras

followup

Second email from Monica:

Claims to be a GFE and not a clock-watcher. Prides herself on being prompt. Medford area preferred for hookup. A nice tease via email. Says she's happy to be reviewed afterwards. May give it a try after T-giving ... If anyone beats me to it, please report in.

Thanks,
    jras
  15. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

jras

Thanks for the exploring. I too am booked this week and will be away over Turkey day weekend. I will try to contact by next week. I love to explore. Just call me Lewis Clark.
  16. jbatch2000

jbatch2000

something is up

First there was Monica claiming to be new to the area(from another state) and claims to be a GFE and then there is MariahXXX who says the same thing. Both have no pics or site.
    Sounds like the real deal to me. Also Monica claims to be from out of state. When I responded to her e-mail, I asked her what state she was from she replied Huntington.

Enough BS. Not interested in exploring anymore anyway.

Found a great lady here :.))

Have a great TG
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2001
  17. heffer123

heffer123

dont think she is an independant more of bullshit agency executive choices aka platinum aka tiffany 40 . the same old scam coming down new number to add to the collection of bogus info on L.I.
  18. mcheck57

mcheck57

I find it difficult to try someone with no photos and particularly no history.
  19. jras

jras

Emailed Monica this morning after reading her post on the nonmembers part of JAG. Got back to me fast. Described herself as mid-20s, slim, attractive, long curly brown hair with blonde highlights, Mariah Carey resemblance. Outcall only. Located in Suffolk Co. New to the area. Daily 9-5, maybe weekends. $$$per. No web site, no pics.

ajoy1201@yahoo.com

I'm booked for a while (review later this week). Anyone have the time and resources to check this new possibility out for the fellas on da Island? Carl_M, TnS, any info?
    thanks in advance.
    jras
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2001