Monmouth /Ocean county

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by firefightertom, Apr 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. firefightertom

firefightertom

Ive seen this lady quite a few times and she understands the game but does not want anyone spreading stuff that does not happen. she appreciates a good review but will not put up with BS. I think she is as good as Stacy in the massage dept.
  2. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

FFT.. he didnt blow it for all.. he is inexperienced.. we all have gone too far .. especially when newbie.. just a note rc.. alot of the guys have toned down their message.. and just give the fee structure.. that will ususllay tell a monger what he needs to know.. ie..door 50.. tipped 20.. vs.. door 50.. tipped 50/70/100.. you have to be careful.. especially when it comes to CL.. everyone will get over it.. be safe..
  3. firefightertom

firefightertom

Not cool dude, you blow it for all
  4. rcbball

rcbball

To all I would like to retract the above post. I got carried away and exaggerated my experience with this person. My ego getting the best of me. She provided an excellent massage and would go to see her again, but the extras are extremely exaggerated and if I knew how to get ahold of the moderator I would have it removed. If this gets me banned from the service so be it.
    Sorry to all and especially Miranda.
    Slinky if you see
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  5. rcbball

rcbball

Found the ad and did see her last night. Excellent and will definitely return. Late 30's, looks 7, bod 7 (not tight, but sexy). Roaming underneath, top and bottom, two digit insertion, very juicy. I think it is a case YMMV. We definitely made a connection. Nice to her, nice to you, do not be pushy, just let it happen.
  6. solnaweb2

solnaweb2

Does she have a pic on there? I live near Lacey, I might check her out
  7. jerseyshoreguy123

jerseyshoreguy123

Her add is under therapeutic the date is April 24
    add says MALE MASSAGE
    don't know her # but her name is Miranda
  8. rcbball

rcbball

Having a hard time finding her post on CL. Any assistance greatly appreciated.
    Phone #.
  9. jerseyshoreguy123

jerseyshoreguy123

Hey guys, saw the girl FFT was talking about
    Nice girl, she gives an outrageously good massage, I was relaxed but excited at the same time
    girl is sexy too you can tell she enjoys her work!
    Place is nice too and very private
    I will come back thats for sure
  10. firefightertom

firefightertom

Well first off anytime I take the chance with a new girl I consider it taking it for the team cause I may be pissing my money away.
    She has a nice office attached to her home, very roomy, private and clean.
    Id rate her looks at a 8, her boobs are smallish. Kept her top on.
  11. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

FFT, if you had a good time, then you didn't take one for the team. Anyway, is this her place or a parlour? How would you rate her at the looks dept. bet. 1-10. Did she take her top off and what size were those puppies? I know it's a lot of questions but your review didn't provide much info. Thanks
  12. firefightertom

firefightertom

took one for the team and visited a gal in Lacey yesterday. The place is very clean and neat and the gal is around 35 or so, blonde and good looking.The massage was on par with Dr. Pat. Very good massage, HR, roamin up top, 70 with a 30 tip. Ill see her again for sure

AD under Theraputic
    I am a professional therapist offering a relaxing, tension-releaving massage in a safe, clean, and discreet location
    Incall only