Moon landing Hoax

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daddycool, Sep 2, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Hahahahaha.......you crack me up young Gavycrav. LMAO!!!!!
  2. RuffToy

RuffToy

Of course we never went to the moon. How the fuck are we suppose to afford the gas to get there?
  3. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

I don't KNOW that you are talking about me here, bunyon. What conspiracy theories have I discussed with you that have made you stop and think that I was off my rocker? Big Oil? C'mon, half the country knows we're getting ripped off. Go ahead...post your findings from exxon*com or hess*com. We are waiting.

You don't like my posts, complain to the moderator and get me banned. Or better yet, you know where to find me...if you're man enough, step up.

Gavy
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Do you have to take every thread you go on off-topic? Can you follow the rules just once?????
    And how'd you know I was talking about you when I was talking about people believing conspiracy theories.
    BTW, some little green men want to have a talk with you!!!
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Hell, Elvis is living there now.
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

George Noury believes that BIG OIL is RIPPING OFF the LITTLE GUY. GO figure. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Gavy
  7. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Well said Daengman, if you apply a little common sense and realize that people can't keep secrets about ANYTHING let alone the fucking moonwalk then this conspiracy theory totally falls apart. Its scary but I know plenty of reasonably intelligent people who believe in this and other conspiracy theories but if you just rationally think things through these wacko stories fall apart because they're so ridiculous. I guess a lot people just feel so powerless that they need to make up wild theories to give their worthless existances some meaning. Just listen for a few minutes to late night radio (stupid George Noury and crazy Art Bell) and you'll hear these sick people are out there. Very scary that they walk among us.
  8. daengman

daengman

Given the size and complexity of such a hoax, the number of people involved would not have been tens or hundreds of people but certainly in the thousands. Can the government keep that many quiet. Keep in mind that there were 7 moon shots and six landings over a 3 year period, could all seven be perfectly simulated.

If it were a hoax, of the thousands involved is it possible that not one would get greedy or have a financial crisis and sell the story for millions of dollars, perhaps, tens of millions.

How about replacement hoaxers? Surely, even in the time frame of 5 or 6 years (they would need 2 or 3 years minimum prep time leading up to the launch of #11), many replacements (outsiders to the hoax) would have been needed. What would their reaction have been when told that the whole program was a fake and now they are being asked to perpetuate it. Do you think that it is possible that all those individuals whose pride amd faith in NASA and the government has been utterly destroyed could keep quiet.
  9. genius

genius

...and he carried and buried the body of Jimmy Hoffa there. The body was stored on the lander in the same bin that was used to store the moon rocks on the way back.
  10. fumpton

fumpton

these conspiracy theorists do get creative with their "theories". One of my favorites is how Area 51 was used to fake the moon landing.
  11. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Moon Landing Hoax? Buwhahahahahahahaaaaaa..........

You have to be absolutely certifiably INSANE to think we never went to the moon.
    Do you realize how many people would have had to have been in on it? C'mon, don't we all know that secrecy with so many involved, is impossible.

And don't you think the Soviets (at the time) with all their monitering capabilities, would have made a gigantic spectacle out of it to embarrass us if they found out that we faked the landing? Just apply a little common sense.

This garbage has been going around the internet for years.
  12. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Oh the irony.
  13. Bandaid

Bandaid

Here's the link to the NASA site: http://tinyurl.com/qonjv.

One of the ways conspiracy theorists do their thing is to ignore massive volumes of affirmative evidence and instead focus on tiny seeming flaws in the record. Everyone who contradicts them must be "in" on the plot.
  14. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i've been to the moon and beyond more times than i can remember
  15. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

Yes, we landed on the moon, but JFK was the first person to walk on it. Neil Armstrong's voice was super imposed over his.
  16. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I guess you'll have to fill in the *****, or just check out this link instead.

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

The first site is much better IMO, but anyone who can't figure out what the ***** should be doesn't deserve to have me tell you.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  17. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

Of course we did.

This article dispels some of the myths put for by the skeptics as "proof" that the US never did make it to the moon.

http://liftoff.msfc.nasa*****/news/2001/news-moonlanding.asp

I for one do believe conspiracies happen at high levels of government at times, but the moon landing is not one of them in my opinion.
  18. Daddycool

Daddycool

Whats with all this talk about how we faked the landing on the moon. I heard today that we lost the orignal 3 films of our landing on the moon. Now I heard on a few radio stations people coming out and saying it was all a hoax. I know this has its own conspiracy theories but what do you think about all this.

I say we did land on the moon.