Morristown

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by tricomonger, Dec 15, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. supermannj

supermannj

Atm 411

ATM, I've experienced GG but never thought of asking about Greek...you mentioned a love of greek, but does that mean all are open to the language, or just a select few? What type of extra monetary contributions are needed to learn the greek language?
  2. atm

atm

Gg

Went last week and got Gabi. Wow what a ass. Banged her hard then same week got Karen, wow little thick inplaces I like and wow doggie is the way to go. Love to do greek, I thought of asking them after few trips.

Expensive but I like it and I a hour of fun.....
  3. scapp

scapp

Ivana

Went to Budd Lake across from the Diner. Saw Ivana. Brunette, with long straight hair and a killer bod - fake Ds. She was very nice and easy going. She gave a very nice massage on the back then on down to the calves. On the flip, she started to work me I really wanted to see that bod. Wow! Awesome! Unfortunately, she said it's that time o' the month so no FS. Went for nude HJ. She is smooth down under. Real nice. I'm not really into fakes but hers are nicely done. She said she was going out of town a couple of weeks. Told her we'd have to make up for it next time.

In good faith, with hopes to score next time, I tipped her $ with .5 at door.
  4. StevieUNDER

StevieUNDER

Alexa - Budd Lake

is no more. Went back with her beau.
  5. atm

atm

Lucky you Steveunder. You you can recomend me may be I will get lucky:)
  6. StevieUNDER

StevieUNDER

Budd Lake

PARTBOY- I honestly don't know. I heard about it through Laura who owned the place in Randolph. She just told me how to get there. Sorry dude. I'd give you the number but I think that's a no-no in this forum. Correct me if I'm wrong.

ATM- I've never had more than HJ there. Laura was willing to bang me the last time I saw her but I did'nt bring cover. We've known each other a while.
  7. partyboy1

partyboy1

stevieunder, what's the name of this place in budd lake? I'm interested in checking it out. thanx
  8. atm

atm

Has any one got anything more than HJ from Alexa or anyone else at budd lake?
  9. StevieUNDER

StevieUNDER

Alexa (Christina) Budd Lake (Randolph, Fairfield)

She's quite a lay. actually punches you while in the mish position as she comes.... fake tits? damn I knew thay looked too good but they feel so real!
    Almost dated this chick two years ago but she had no car then. I didn't want to make the trip to Brooklyn (my old hometown.) I stood her up for dinner in Randolph (known as Christina then.) I always liked her face and height. She tastes great too and gives a pretty good BBBJ.
  10. atm

atm

Topless about 45-50. I love to suck her cans, be warned you may get it only after your second visit. Then it is a paradise:)

I would like to bang her one day , never asked .....
  11. Open Mind

Open Mind

rates?

can you pls. provide details on rates for non-FS with alexa?

12. Open Mind

Open Mind

thanks

Thank you Tric and Chaz for your prompt answer. I really appreciate it. I am not into FS and these prices are way over fair value so I will listen to your advice and focus in other areas.

Appreciate the insight and look forward to further dialog.
    Regards, Open Mind
  13. StevieUNDER

StevieUNDER

Alexa's titties

man-made no shit I thought they were real ! Oh well faked me out
  14. atm

atm

Go to place opp. to Budd lake Dinner. Eastern European Girls, great service, upscale place with great prices. Been there onec with Alexa. Good sets of cans (man made).
  15. firefightertom

firefightertom

Any decent take out in the budd lake area im going hunting there this wkend and staying over nite.
  16. tricomonger

tricomonger

In Motown itself, there is the RMP on Wash St next to the court house, but they want $60 plus at least $150. Not that clean either. As Chaz mentioned and I reviewed once, Ocean Spa is good for strictly R&T. I did a 45 min for $50 plus $20 tip. Otherwise, drive 15 min to Dover. The good old days of A New U have been over for a long time.
  17. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

Huge, Glam Girls is on the motown/morris plains border. I don't think they relocated.
    Open mind, motown and its surrounding areas suck. that's why we havn't focused on much else. You've got glam as I mentioned above but its a $$6 venture - ouch. For that much cash, you better be able to throw it in the air and get sunshine. If your looking for straight r&t, try ocean spa. Much cheaper, but your getting strictly r&t, nothing else. Better off traveling 15-20 mins away and get some real game.
    Happy Mongering!
    Chaz
  18. Open Mind

Open Mind

what is going on in Morristown?

There are several ads in SL in morristown area yet this post is dying. I spend a couple of nights in the area (few lonely ones)and would appreciate some help with a descent MP in vicinity. Is it so bad here and we should focus on other neighborhoods or are there any good places worth trying? so far the best action is the straight bars I've found with tons of women but that seems to be taking too much time and too much talking.

Thank you
  19. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Looking on CL - did Glam Girls relocate to M-town?
  20. islandfun

islandfun

Motown talent is absent these days, last two visits at RMP resulted first in willing OB but too high $ for menu, and then ugly YB unable to handle even basic HR duty for c note.
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2006