Moving

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, Jun 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hofstra14

hofstra14

Thanks - do you have a URL or other reference for Kim?
  2. nj george

nj george

i think kim is the girl originally from nj.
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

No

I think she was from Maryland.
  4. hofstra14

hofstra14

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm definitely looking for a GFE and Greek is always a language of choice especially with someone who is fluent. Is Jackie the girl who was originally from NJ?
  5. candie

candie

J a n u a r y

Don't forget january, if jackie or cindy are not in town. Kim and january work together a lot. Theres so many hot ladies down there that I want to book with them. Ryann of seattle's moving there soon. Another hottie, she could already be there by now. *** board is where spinner and cheesewiz, Top, post. those are good peps to email for what you might like.
  6. Carl M

Rob and JMP are Right Hofstra!

Jackie of Vegas is excellent, Total GFE and does Greek for extra- go for it!!
  7. robnotbob

robnotbob

I also say meet with another Jackie, Jackie Jewel..I think her new site is jackiejewel.com.

In my limited experience, the best session I have had (and Cindy Spice is up there, too)!!

FWIW, rnb
  8. jmp

jmp

Vegas

If you're going to Vegas, you should definitely try to meet with Jackie and Devon.

Also, last time I was out there, I saw Angel. While not everyone is into her body type, she's definitely a GFE. Be forewarned that she shows up with a driver (her husband, it's a very open marriage), but he's a nice guy, and gets out of there as soon as they establish that you're neither LE nor an axe murderer. Check out her site at http://www.angelgirl.net/
  9. hofstra14

hofstra14

Hey Carl!

Yeah I heard about Dawn - never heard much as to the why, just that she either retired or went below RADAR depending on who's telling the story. I have seen her posting here though.

No new LI action of note to report - I saw Angel a few weeks back (I posted a review on TBD) and she was great but then she dropped off the scope too. Otherwise just travleing alot. I'm heading for Vegas next and I've been checking the boards for recommendations.

This looks like a cool board....
  10. Carl M

Hofstra its been a while!!

What has been going on bro, You do know that Dawn retired! Any new action in Suffolk or Nassau to report!
  11. hofstra14

hofstra14

I'm delurking here for the first time since this subject is near and dear to my heart.

Fact is that ANY electronic communication (E-Mail, Cell Phones, PDA's, etc.) can be 'hacked', 'cracked' or otherwise broken into. It all depends on time, motivation and who it is who is trying to do it. In other words a bored college student with alot of time on his/her hands is one thing - the NSA is a whole 'nother ballgame!

The good news is that there is so much electronic communication going on these days that most stuff gets lost in all the noise (security through obscurity) because nobody is really interested in reading every single e-mail or eavesdropping on every single cell phone conversation. However if someone with the means, the motivation and the time, wants to get to you, be assured that it can be done and there is very little that can be done to prevent it - you can only make it more difficult so as to deter/prevent the more casual threats.

Some folks tried using PGP to encrypt their e-mail's against FBI surveillance a few years back and thought they had the system beat - they now know otherwise and some of them have alot of time on their hands for the next 20 or so years.

Peace Out - Relurking Now
  12. candie

candie

Thanks for all your advice, I would rather pay and know my is more secure.
  13. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Hush Hush Sweet Candie
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

someting you should know....

hushmail is considered spam by some e-mail filters. i tried using it to contact a few providers thru their web/email addy's and it got bounced back with a messege that read "this e-mail server rejects spam mail".
  15. Carl M

Do not kid yourself!

But do not be paranoid- any free email account can easily be hacked into with ease! Phantom is right take a look at the secured site for added protection!
  16. Phantom

Phantom

17. candie

candie

to a new email system. Some of the philly providers having problems. Seems with yahoo someone is able to tap into their emails. I had hotmail and think for safety I will switch to hushmail.

Is hushmail the more secure type of email that cannot be penatrated? Could LE really have infiltrated someones email like that?

I will move it slowly over this week. candie34@hushmail.com Just a precausion for me.