MP I went to tonight raided !?!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by bushleaguer, Jan 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jack sprat

jack sprat

if it had been a raid, i think that there would have been some patrol cars backing up the plain clothes guys
  2. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Bush,

Yeah your right getting busted is not fun. It happen to me a couple of years ago.
  3. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Yeah, it could have been nothing. But the whole thing didn't seem right. The conversation in the parking lot didn't look like two people who were having a casual chit-chat. But you never know. I'm glad I didn't stick around though. There are many dangers associated with this activity - one of them I don't want to experience is getting busted.
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Did you see anyone in hand cuffs??? It could of been just people talking since it was so close to closing time.
  5. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

In another post I asked about a MP in Plainfield. Although someone warned about the prices, I called and the person who answered said that the two girls working there were "accomodating, open-minded and willing to negotiate." So I took a chance and made an appointment for 6 pm. The place is in the industrial section of Plainfield on this side street that doesn't instill much confidence for personal safety. Nevertheless, I was driving up to the dimly-lit white apartment building and I notice two cars in the back parking lot with their headlights on. I didn't know what to think of it, so I pulled off to the side of the road about 30 yards away and started to watch what was going on. Now I am not completely sure, but I think the place was being raided. I saw a guy talking to a woman in the parking lot, and another guy go into the building. You could see a stairwell from the windows, and the guy was jogging up the steps. The men weren't wearing uniforms, but then again if they were undercover they wouldn't have been wearing them. Likewise, the vehicles with their headlights on weren't marked, but same theory could apply.

Honestly, I didn't know what to believe but I eased back into the road and drove off. Something makes me think I was lucky that I didn't arrive a half-hour earlier though. I'll have to check the Ledger the next few days to see if a story about it appears.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2003