MP in Hoboken area

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by bfl13, Nov 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bfl13

bfl13

all the info you need is above
  2. rtala34

rtala34

I need more info on this HOboken place I work there. the Jakes have hoboken on Lockdown so I am surprised there is one in Hoboken. This town is small and word travels quick does anyone have a phone # to this place. DO they do f/s?
  3. rtala34

rtala34

went to the place in JC "greatest ripoff on earth" the place sucked. the quoted rates include nothing and the women are nasty. I hated the place the Korean place is right down the hall will try that next time. Do not waste your money and that is what you will do in JC. It was among one of the worst HR places I have ever been to and I have been to many all over this great country of ours. complete bs place
  4. bfl13

bfl13

Went and tried out the place at 720 Monroe in Hoboken. THey had a Sunday special 25 bucks for 1/2 hr before 2pm. Figured I woudl kill some time before the football games so headed over. Sasha (?) was the only attendant. Young latina with a few extra pounds. The massage started with very light touch so I figured that there was room for some extras. After few minutes she gave me the rates .6$ for topless & HR, $ for full nude and CBJ. $.5 for FS. Wanted to get back for the Jets game so went for the .6. Nice to know that there are options though.
  5. Big B

Big B

I experienced Heaven and Earth or something like that in jersey city. It was just ok. My girl was latin but a bit chunky. She gave a nice massage but the extras were just ok. I doubt I will be going back.
  6. Big B

Big B

Is that the one in Jersey City or what. Did you get to release. Is there any hotties at all there.
  7. rtala34

rtala34

Greatest Place on Earth

Greatest place on earth is terrible. The rates are all screwed up and the women are not good looking I got stuck with a beast. It was the worst Mp experience I have ever had after about 100 times going to various places.
  8. agingpunk

agingpunk

Damn, same building and floor, busy place! Maybe that's why it's in the intro of the Sopranos.
    AP
  9. jaypgee

jaypgee

Oh, I forgot to add something:

Heaven and Earth and the Rainfall Center are two distinct places on the same floor (!) Could be owned by the same people, but heaven on earth has more latin/white women, whereas rainfall only has asian (usually korean)
  10. jaypgee

jaypgee

Thought I would add this:

Hoboken MP - in the "artists" building. be careful when going, as the suite numbers have north and south to distinguish which side of the building it's on. Went a few weeks ago and rang the wrong bell. Woman looked at me very suspiciously, then went to the right place. Didn't like the masseuse offered, and was already freaked out by the woman at the wrong door, so I left.

My opinion, don't bother, since there's a lot of other traffic going in/out of that building, and there's a back way (through which I entered) that doesn't offer a whole lot of security, just other people in the building looking out for each other. It probably won't last a long time, probably some people looking to make cash for the holidays.
  11. Casper

Casper

Thorn any contact info on the Hoboken location. Within a stone's throw for me so most likely check it out soon after more research.

Peace Out
    C
  12. agingpunk

agingpunk

Odd

When I posted the original info I'd done no homework.....The JC location used to be the Korean Rainfall Center and they used to have a table shower, but it was rather funky: as in bad. The rooms were clean, attendants were nothing to write home about in the looks dept but gave a great massage. I was able to get a CBJ twice: 1st for .8 & nude, should have left them on. 2nd for .6 w/prostate exam. Last time I was there I saw a sign warning against solicitation and got a HR. I always felt the location was just desolate, not dangerous, but I live in JC so who knows. Maybe we'll get some news from bfl13 tonight. I'll be making a trip to NJExotics soon as I found out it's super close to my place, I'll be sure to post the results.
    AP
  13. Jarhead

Jarhead

Thorn:

I have been to the one in JC half dozen times, but its been about 6 months. It was called the Relaxation Center, upstairs over the store in room 302. No shower. A Chinese mamason (May) owned it. She used to have some young beauties that she brought in regularly from the city and some of them also worked in the chinese place in lodi. A flack jacket may carry priority over a raincoat in this area if your there late. I got jumpy leaving my vehicle there. Then i saw a post a few months back that a hobbyiest had been there and it was korean and R&T and he wouldn't go back. Dont know what the new cast is, but if its the chinese group again, they were worth the trip. Good luck.
  14. Thorn

Thorn

Well, I'll post what a little digging has shown me.

I haven't been to either. Its just that I know the area fairly well and I thought I'd pass this along.

The first is located in Hoboken, on Monroe Street between 7th and 8th. Not a bad neighborhood but parking is going to suck.

They claim an "International Staff". $30/half-$50/hr is their "Grand Opening Special". No table shower.

The second is located at 720 Broadway, in Jersey City. It is above the Wilson House of Carpet. No table shower, but expecting to have one soon.

This should mean parking will be a breeze and its a place where being seen isn't exactly an issue during the day. However, that could be just the issue later in the day as their last session begins at 10:15 pm. That would not be for the fient of heart, as the address places this near the conrail tracks, just about directly under the Pollaski Skyway [US 1&9]. Not exactly where most people would want to be after dark.

So, for most, day good... night bad on this one.

Now, again. I have been to neither. So, as to service, etc. I know not.
  15. agingpunk

agingpunk

who knows man, who knows...could lead to interesting situations along the lines of Seinfeld and the "hot face towel"
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

juice bar ?????
  17. bfl13

bfl13

thanks

Will try the first one out tomorrow night. Having a "grand opening" special.
  18. agingpunk

agingpunk

Some info

Found the following info recently through the Jersey Journal, I haven't been to either yet. If you take a trip let us know how it goes.
    AP
    GRAND OPENING BEST MASSAGE IN HUDSON COUNTY 201-659-4001
    GRAND OPENING Heaven on Earth Massages. Female staff (Juice Bar). Now hiring. Call 201-395-9931
  19. bfl13

bfl13

Any information on places in Hoboken/JC area?