MP in Morristown (review)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by bushleaguer, Feb 19, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

i have been to this place a number of times and have only seen 1 girl more then once. The last time I was there (month or so) I saw a girl from columbia very hot. She was very cautious early but warmed up and evrything was on the menu. She was a little $$ but very well worth it.
  2. substrata

substrata

Here's the #

908-253-0033
  3. substrata

substrata

Hey Bush -- great review. This place has been reviewed before (by me, among others) under the name Mystical Touch. I think I included the phone # in the review, so for anyone interested do a search. It seems that this place is continually getting new talent -- I've never seen anybody see the same person as anyone else. For a while, they were running a two girl special for .4$ -- unfortunately, at least when I was there, I didn't want one of them but had no choice (and had to double the standard tip).

What was the door fee when you went?

-sub
  4. teeduke

teeduke

bush—

That's the spirit. Don't know if this place has been reviewed before or if other UG members know it, but this board is most useful when hobbyists are willing to take a shot in the dark and then share.

Thanks for the scouting report.
  5. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

I have no idea why I put Morristown in the header other than the fact that I was up that way this morning renewing my registration. Sorry!

The MP in this review is in Bridgewater.....as in close to Bridgewater Mall. Aye, I need sleep. ;)
  6. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Well, figuring that the local SW scene would be hampered by the snow I checked out the Star Ledger for some incall MP action. After a few calls from some ads I came across a MP in Morristown near Bridgewater Mall. So I made an appointment and headed down.

Its located on 202/206 North across from a Ford dealership in an office complex. I drove in and proceeded to the back of the first building on the left. The entrance was the door farthest to the left side (marked 1AF or 1A or something to that effect). Once inside I was greeted at the desk by a 40ish spanish woman who turned out to be my provider for the session. Not bad looking overall....brown hair, big chest (implants, as it turns out) and a plump but firm derriere. I paid the .6 fee at the desk and was shown to the room.

Most surprising about this place was how nice it was. It wasn't the Ritz, but it was quite nice and very clean as compared to some of the hell holes I've been to. The room had a nice aesthetic feel to it....when I was getting undressed I began to worry there wouldn't be a happy ending to my session!

I hopped onto the table and my provider came back in. After the usual "oil, lotion or powder" selection she got to work. As was the case in the looks of the place, the massage itself was very good. She seemed to really know how to give a proper massage, and I was feeling really good especially after having shoveled all that snow we got the past 2 days. She started at my neck and worked downwards and on either side of my body. During the massage she made light conversation.....he English was a bit limited but passable for what I came for.

After the flip she did my chest, stomach and thighs....with doing a couple drive-bys past my dong. She then asked if I had been to any other "places like this," to which I replied yes. She then started to gently massage my dong and asked if I were interested in anything else. I asked if, for starters, she would get naked and then she said "ooohhh, this your first time....don't know you." I guess she was alluding the the possibility that I was LE, but I don't know why considering she was telling me this while stroking my dong. After tugging her pants down and starting to grab at her boobs (which were very nice) she disrobed. I told her I would like FS, and she asked "how much you spend." I told her $, to which she said, "What....why so cheap?" This threw me a bit as I thought it was rude, but then chalked it up to her language being a bit limited. So I asked what I could get for $, and she said BJ. This is usually a lot more than I would spend for a BJ, but my dong was doing the thinking at this point!

I got up and got the money the money (I was a first-timer) and lied back down. She started stroking my dong again and I started to play with her box, which she didn't mind. Then she gets a cover out of her pants pocket and goes to put it on. I asked if it was necessary, and unfortunately she said yes. So she proceeds with the cbj and I am really getting into her box. After a while I can't take it anymore, so I arch my torso over and start in with some DATY. She lifts her leg up and puts it on the table so I have better access :) and she ups the intensity with the BJ. She was really getting into receiving (as I was) and I even got to give her a RJ. I was having trouble finishing with the cover on, so I told her to take it off and speak a bit of Russian. She took it off, put some oil in between her chest and went to work. This did the trick, and I finished all over her boobs after only a minute of this treatment. After we cleaned up we both got dressed and she walked me to the door.

Overall it was a good time...about a 6/7 out of 10. I never got her name, but if I go back I'll try to see someone else as price may vary with the staff. I don't have the phone number as I don't remember the ad and my cell battery died, so I will have to check my calls on it and figure out which one it was. If you live in the area though its worth checking out.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2003