mp in northern n.j.

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by jkb2239, Mar 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Shorty you SOB, i just came back from the military base. I couldn't find the MP you're talking about LOL
  2. jkb2239

jkb2239

shorty 1st off that would have been cruel and unusual punishment if i followed your dir.(i'm guessing those MP's you refererence are not Massage Parlor...funny though)..btw i did search but only threads i found were outdated, i was looking for more recent reviews. i guess i'll just have to wing it. thanks anyway
  3. shorty

shorty

lmao....I'm sorry fellas. This was my attempt at a bad joke and it got carried away in the wrong direction. If JKB had actually did A LITTLE BIT OF RESEARCH and used the search feature, he would have found all the MP's he's looking for. It's in the NYC/NJ/CT SPA section. There are at least a dozen threads on what he's looking for.

Being the wiseass that I am, if you mapquest the locations I gave, you'll find that they are to military facilities/locations with actually MP's on guard. I would have left the thread alone but DAIDAILUN has provided me with some very valid reviews in the past and I couldn't do it to him......
  4. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

Shorty, the info is good for me.. at least the eatontown info. I have no idea where cookstown is. But the title of the thread does ask for MP in Northern NJ, not Southern NJ :)
  5. jkb2239

jkb2239

i don't know where cookstown is. but those directions are nowhere near where i'm looking, thanks anyway shorty. i work in mount olive so i'm looking for american staff mp in that area. seen the ad for the 1 on rt183,and wondered if it was worth a shot. any help or recomendations would be appreciated.
  6. superwoman01

superwoman01

Is Cookstown close to Stanhope? I know rt 183 south turns into 206 in that area and If I recall their is a MP on 183. I do believe it is american.
  7. shorty

shorty

jkb - i have two choices here. I can ridicule and mock you for not noticing that there is an entire section on the board dedicated to MP's. And if you look carefully through that section, you'll find that most of the information is about MPs in NYC/NJ/CT.

my second option is to actually provide you with some useful information. I'll choose option two. In Jersey, you can find several locations with MPs, specifically American MPs. The staff are top of their class and chosen for their roles specifically for their talents.

First place is just west outside of Eatontown, NJ not to far from Monmouth Racetrack. If you take Route 11 off of the track and head northwest to main street, you'll several MPs in plain sight along that strip. When you see a sign that says "welcome to FM" on the north side of main street, stop and ask for Tommy and tell him that Shorty sent you.

The second place is just south of cookstown, NJ. Take 95 to 206 south to route 68 south. Follow 68 down for about 4-5 miles past the 206/68 split. 68 will lead you into the goldmine source of MPs. You'll see them, trust me.

Now, because of board rules, I can't give specific locations or addresses but if you're smart, which I know you are, you'll find the MP you're looking for.

Have fun and enjoy!!!!
  8. jkb2239

jkb2239

hope i'm now in the right area! i'm new and i'm trying to find info about mps in northern n.j. heard about t-t in s###hope but only info i can find is outdated. has anyone been there or anywhere else in that area recently? if so how is the talent? preferably american. thanks