Ms Good Golly - a review

Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by ishcabible, Dec 8, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

I SAY I DID HE SAYS HE DID....!!!! (shhhhhhhhhh 'I' did!)
  2. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

So youre saying I need to harrass her 3 times as much?
  3. Cloud Nine

so who got the last word, Thorn or amy?
  4. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT.......r we really done the battle??????? well...my offer stands.....anyone who can annoy ME deserves an award....and i think an hour with the lady of your choice is fair....it has NOTHING to do with your PERSONAL INTEGRITY....do you really care so much what people think?????? poor is the man who pleasures depend on the permission of another....FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK....get laid! this offer expires as of jan 15 2006................
    and please thorn......don't go off about the word 'battle' and 'permission' allow your sense of humor to laugh it off the way its meant don't D-I-S-E-C-T the shit out of it!!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU >>>>>>PLEASE!!!!!
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i party naked baby!!!!!!! ALWAYS!
  6. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

What are you wearing?
  7. Thorn

Thorn

GAWD DAMN!!!! I fell off my chair...

Amy, you have both my blessing and my encouragement to transfer your generous offer to the APM.

Happy, happy, my friend.
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Another instance of "everyone gets freebies off of UG but the APM"
  9. Thorn

Thorn

In all seriousness and fairness to you it has nothing to do with you not being up to any standard of mine.

I've seen your pictures. I know you are an attractive woman. I have heard your customers speak of you in glowing terms. I happen to like BBBJ's. It doesn't make me a horrible person, anymore than the fact that you prefer not to give them makes you one. It is a matter of taste [sorry, couldn't resist the punny].

For what it is worth, and for the record, it isn't your views nor your standards, or your worth as a provider. Your views are honestly held. They are logical in their conception and I can't fault them on those grounds. Your standards as a provider, as far as I can tell, are nothing short of professional. I simply wish you handled people whose opinions differ from your own the way you wished your own opinions to be handled, and as consummately as you handle your professional affairs.

And now I agree to drop the subject. Thank you for your generous offer. As sorely tempting as it is I am sure some would see it as something of a selling out vis-a-vis personal integrity. I am sure I have some somewhere, and if I am correct about that I have to presume that it is worth more than the cost of a single session with a provider. :)

As I have from the outset I wish you well...
  10. justlooking

justlooking

She probably did a search and saw that Thorn constantly insists he'd never have sex that cost more than $350, whereas you just spent $1000.
  11. Cloud Nine

hmmmm...Ive been trying to harrass you for months now and I never got any offer like that.
  12. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i think i should buy Thorn an hour with the lady of his choice...he's obviously a little pent up....thorn....let me know who is UP to YOUR standards!!!!! IM NOT JOKING...it's on me!!!!
  13. Thorn

Thorn

You see C9, that was actually amusing.

Come on now. Try. You can do it! [hey, why did I just sprout a ponytail?]
  14. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

the impossible dream - a battle of whores and whoremongers trying to find the higher moral ground.
  15. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

You're welcome. Here's another bump for you :)
  16. Thorn

Thorn

Foo. I've said I see intelligence there on multiple occassions. What I also gave you credit for was sincerity. Sorry, my mistake.
  17. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

thank you...YOU see the simplicity of it all...as do I!!
  18. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

That's for sure
  19. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i DON'T want you to stop.....i find u quite amusing!!!!!!...and where you mention that i 'haven't alluded to it'....it's because i WOULD sound like a hypocrite then! i'm smarter than YOU think! ;)
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  20. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i got THAT a LONG time ago.....and sweetie.....it doesn't phase me in the least......AM I GETTING THROUGH YET?????