Ms. Rice, the new Chief DA in Nassau County

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by trigger, Jan 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. j1sauce

j1sauce I'm back

what if...

what if she married Judge Brown?
  2. genius

genius

I thought that was more of an issue in NYC than Nassau. Many of the women I've seen in Nassau have been around for quite a while although I guess, given the very poor English of some of the younger ones, they may be recent arrivals.
  3. vermeer

vermeer

i think i may have banged her at Platos retreat back in the day.
  4. daengman

daengman

On the other hand, if her father's name is Ben and he is your uncle then you could refer to her as .....

and

If she was a privider and she could get you to cum in 60 seconds then she could be called ....
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  5. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

you know..

if Ms Rice was of Catholic faith and married a Jewish guy, she would be considered 'Converted Rice'.....

gawd, I had to get that off my chest. Heard that years ago and wanted to try it out..

Thanks
  6. MrFreeze451

MrFreeze451

Never can tell what Ms. Rice will do
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  7. Bandaid

Bandaid

Yes.

Anti-hobby sentiment for a long time now has crossed ideological lines. Liberals are into rescuing Third World women from American dicks and socially conservative activists want to suppress vice. The two sides have different reasons but the result is the same.
  8. trigger

trigger

Would you think Ms. Rice would try to shut down the Amps because of the illegal human trafficking issue?
  9. genius

genius

I would think that a bigger concern for mongers would be a conservative republican than a more liberal democratic woman. I recall her campaign was for more enforcement of DWI and DUI (that I support) and corporate and public corruption. The only "feminist" type campaign issues I am aware of were regarding harassment of abortion clinics.

There are only 24 hours in the day and not an unlimited amount of court facilities so she can't go after every crime that exists.

I think you guys are thinking putting to much emphasis on that she is a woman. She is a DA that has to satisfy the concerns (perceived or real) of the people - of all the polls of concerns of the citizens of Nassau NEVER have I seen "shutting down the AMPs" as a concern

Time will tell.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  10. Bandaid

Bandaid

You might get some idea from her resume - has she ever been an activist for feminist causes, or taken an interest in "crimes on women," stuff like that? Danger sign. Worked in any kind of vice unit or task force as an ADA?
  11. trigger

trigger

Mongers, I think we need to be more careful in our patronage of AMPS in Nassau County because the new chief DA is a woman. I believe this is true because of the "new broom sweeps clean" mentality of Ms. Rice. To ever UG'r, what do you think about the possible crackdown on Amps by this woman? Do you think it will crimp your mongering ways in Nassau County until Ms. Rice is settled in her office? What do you guys think?