1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pantysniffer

pantysniffer

There's a Rose House over yonder , that's where my baby stays.....
  2. mikede

mikede

Yes Susan is wonderful.
    But I was wondering why there is a word for word duplicate review on the review site for a lady named Joy from Rose House?
  3. Billconnor97

Billconnor97

Susan gives a great Bbbj. Lots of slurping and spit. If I see her again I'd definitely take the full hour.
  4. slow and easy

slow and easy

So did you see Susan in the westside location with the TS and without the doorman, or did you see her on the eastside without TS and with doorman?
  5. sculptor69

sculptor69

Hmmm - you are correct. Susan did tell me that the other location only had a stand up shower, and she and Kitty were listed on the "West Side" schedule that day.
  6. slow and easy

slow and easy

Sculptor69's review #643 below does read well, and makes me want to pay a visit to Ms. Susan too.
    There maybe some confusion in the location visited since My Asian GFE eastside location doesn't have a TS, only the westside loaction has the TS.
  7. mikede

mikede

Nice review of a lovely girl. I was with Susan already and will be back to see her again.
  8. sculptor69

sculptor69

1st Time with Susan – Incredible !!

Figured I’d try to experiment with another place; so, based on forum reviews, I gave Myasiangfe a call a while ago and to go thru their screening process in advance of making an appointment. Had the opportunity last Wednesday morning to get into the City, so I gave them a call to try and set up an appointment with Aryn who has had some hot reviews. Unfortunately, Aryn was not working that day, but Susan was available at their East side location. Was headed over to their place when I got a text saying that Susan was stuck in traffic and that she might not be there in time for our appointment, but that Kitty was available. Texted back that I was on the way and I would see what happened when I got there.

Got there around 10:30 and the doorman unlocked the door for me and asked who I needed to see. Wasn’t ready for this and it took a moment before I was able to blurt out that I was looking for the spa. He directed me to a stairway in the back and told me where to go from there – fortunately, he did not ask me to put my name on the sign in sheet he was using. As I was climbing the stairs, I heard someone else come in and start on the stairs behind me. When I got to the spa’s door, this cute little thing behind me stepped in front of me to open the door and let me in – it was Susan. She greeted me with a hug when I told her who I was, led me to a room, and told me to get undressed before she left to put her things away and get ready for our session.

When Susan got back, I almost did not recognize her as she had put on this seriously revealing black dress and high heels that boosted her up another three or four inches. Geez, what a delightful sight! Susan immediately started hugging and kissing me (DFK) and I let my hands just start roaming all over her body. Pretty soon, Junior was straining for a release and she helped me get fully undressed and into the robe (a nice terry Ralph Loren job). I surprised Susan with a small gift, which elicited another round of hugs and kisses and then it was off to the TS room.

Standard start with the TS – face down on the table and application of soap to the body. But then Susan stepped out of the room for a minute or so and I wondered what was going on. Surprise ! – when Susan came back in, she was totally nude and I my mind started imagining all kinds of things. I turned my head to watch her get wet and spread some soap on her body and then she was up on the table and washing my body with hers – a soapy body slide that felt fantastic and every time she slid up to my neck, she was either kissing my neck or bending her head to kiss me on the lips. We did this for about four minutes or so and Susan kept asking me “if I like”, to which I finally replied “I’d like it better if I was face up”. So, she told me to flip and started the slide all over again.

While I’ve never done real nuru (with the gel), this sure seemed like the same thing, just with a little soap between us. There was a lot of playing around going on with us kissing each other, my sliding my hands over every part of Susan’s slick body, and Junior getting the rub of his life. Pretty soon, I told her that I needed to get back to the room and, during the rinse and dry, Susan squatted down and paid oral homage to Junior who had her full attention. I was actually shaking a bit as we left the TS room with me in the robe and her wrapped in a towel.

Back in the room, we played some more let’s swallow each other’s tonsils and then Susan left the room telling me to have a seat on the bed. I finished drying off – and calming down a bit – and then she returned to the room in yet another outfit – a fishnet body stocking that left nothing to the imagination. Susan came over to me and we did some more hugging, kissing, and mutual body caressing and then she squatted down again and got into some heavy oral action with Junior and his two friends.

Pretty soon, I pulled her up, got her out of the fishnet and tiny little string panties, and began some serious oral work on her nipples while my fingers went to check out her wet kitty. Susan was soon humping her kitty on my fingers and making a lot of noise. I had her get on the bed and ask her if she would like me to go down on her – she got all giggly and shook her head yes. No sooner did I start licking that sweet kitty than she started bouncing her hips up and down on the bed and grabbed my head to push it deeper between her thighs. Susan really seemed like she was enjoying it – she was making one hell of a racket moaning and whimpering – and I was surely excited.

When she was done, I was caught just staring at her now really wet kitty and she told me she wanted Junior inside her – no argument from me. So, Susan grabbed the cover and gave me a two minute BBBJ before putting it on and then laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I asked her which way she liked best and she told me mish; so, I jumped on board and slipped Junior inside her. I usually can’t even approach a climax while wrapped in a cover, but I nearly made it this time because she went crazy under me until she popped. We lay that way – me on top and Junior snuggled away inside her – for a few minutes and then Susan had me sit up on the edge of the bed and hopped on top of me for a little sitting CG.

Time was running out (she did not say so , but I had to get to a meeting), so she pulled off the cover and began a combo HJ/BBBJ, while working Junior between her breasts, until the ultimate moment when Junior erupted in her mouth . Susan continued with the BBBJ and got every drop out before getting up to go for some cleanup stuff. When she returned to the room she did the hot towel cleanup and then sat down on the edge of the bed and started playing again with Junior while we talked. We also laughed a little bit because we had heard lots of noise – moaning, giggling and a bed banging against the wall – from one of the other rooms and wondered what they had thought when she was making all her noise.

Susan kept playing with Junior and it appeared that a second pop would have been on the menu, but I told her that at my age I was lucky to go one time in the allotted hour. She helped me dress and snuggled up to me for more kissing and hugging. I gave her the fee – no fee had changed hands as yet – and then she led me off to the door for the farewell. I will visit again!

So, my summary of this visit with Susan:
    Body – 8/10
    TS – 9/10 (the extra point would have gotten us both in trouble)
    “Massage” (hah!) – 8/10
    Attitude – 10/10

Pros: Beds – not tables, fantastic TS, attitude, services as advertised
    Cons: Doorman, her schedule (Susan only works a few days a week – will be tough to coordinate future visits)
  9. slow and easy

slow and easy

Ditto. Bree isn't nearly worth the freight charge.
  10. truthteller

truthteller

Saw Bree recently. She's resting on her past laurels. She was uninterested, didn't offer msog, seemed bored, and performance was super lackluster. Cared more about smoking her e-cigarette.
    lisadan likes this.
  11. myasiangfe

myasiangfe UG Advertiser

Hello Kimbolton how are you :)
    Thank you for sharing with us your experience, and sorry for your bad time wih Amber.
    When you call us next time please remind your handle to us, we will remember you and we will takecare of you :) (and even next with who evern whenyou have trouble don't forget to call us, we will takecare of you right away/ )
    I just took her name out base on past two reviews, shes a nice girl so i'm sure many places will love to keep her~! Let hope best luck for somewhere else~!!!
    but for sure.. not for us!!

Have a great day all.. spring is comming... :)
  12. Kimbolton

Kimbolton

Amber is a Dud!

I had an awful session with Amber. She clearly wasn't interested and absent minded throughout the session. She made it clear that CIM was not on the menu and couldn't wait to get me out of the apartment. I had to finish the job myself. Did not leave a tip!

I have seen Ginger, Mina, Heidi and Susan in the past and this was by far my worst session.

See Amber at your peril!
  13. sexy15

sexy15

Everyone is different, I guess.

Despite that it's GirlFriend Experience, I don't care if a girl pretends to be my girlfriend or not during the session. My only concern is ensuring that we have a good time & the girl does everything she's advertised & no time-wasting. Sometimes a girl is better at pretending/acting than others, so you can't blame them for that.

I was wondering for the regular shower location...are there any girls here that will take the shower with you?
  14. happyandy

happyandy

Thanks for the explanation. I try not to be too passive in the sessions so maybe that's what breaks the apparent script that seems to bother you.

Judging by the reviews of Red21 (picking on it only because that's the one you mentioned specifically) it seems that on average you end up with roughly the same cost. I read posts about guys blowing three large there and getting less than what I got just a few nights ago with Susan. I'm sure you'll come in lower if you're good at haggling. Like Sweet Brown says tho... I ain't got time for that!

I don't think it's realistic to expect every girl to be able to "connect" with every guy who comes in, no matter where you go. Funny you mention Aryn, I wasn't all that crazy about her. Go figure.

Worn nature. :rolleyes: Har! Walk into WatPho, then tell me if you still think MAGFE is worn. I guess it's all perspective. Once beyond that one flight of rickety stairs I see well-kept carpets, comfy rooms with decent paint, clean robes and slippers, candy, fruits and water out for the taking, no weird smells, disposable oral care goods in the john, a variety of soaps available (I think that might be at my advice several months ago), and and yeah, that reminds me they do take advice well too.

In the grand scheme of things I'm not sure what establishments would truly be considered "comparable". Comparable would be prix fixe with no haggling gfe/bbbj/cim/etc. I'm a babe in the woods here surely, but I'm not seeing it. Start a thread outside this one (so as not to drift off-topic) and enlighten me and the lurkers.

:D
  15. mikede

mikede

To each his own, I like this place and will be returning.
  16. slow and easy

slow and easy

Let me try and explain what I meant about the "very commercial" feel I got from Bree at MAGFE. While all of these types of encounters are indeed commercial. When you feel a girl is simply going through the numbered step by step, and not really having a synergist organic connection with you; that to me makes the experience "very commercial". MAGFE is priced at least 20% higher than comperable establishments. I have only been here once, but between the worn nature of the physical space and the very "commercial feel" to my experience; I am not overly impressed with the MAGFE experience.

Although I have been curious about the things written about Ayrn. A pussy hound is a pussy hound!

17. happyandy

happyandy

Anyone see Kitty yet? Been tempted to visit.

About all the Ginger controversy, with me at least she never disappeared for long and it seemed like every visit she stepped up her game more and more. The chocolate ruse may not have been as clever as she thought but it did help with the ashtray breath issues that go with that very unfortunate smoking habit. I've never felt shorted on time at MAGFE. Actually wait, there was that one time that mamasan forgot how to read the clock. I'm still pretty pissed about that. But that was not the girl's doing and we were both yelling at mamasan about it.

That being said, I don't want to take credit away from the other girls. Susan too has really stepped up her game. Last time I saw her it was like I came back from a six month tour on a submarine and she just left the convent. The table shower included a very enthusiastic body slide and the BBBJ we ended with was, I think "learned" is a good word. Felt great. Also, her boobs filled out a touch and she is losing a bit of her bashful affectations. Yay! Only issue was last time was some lubrication difficulties, but I tend to be a late visitor so that might be part of the problem.

Speaking of BBBJs - I've been wondering something. Why do all the girls insist on spitting? I mean, especially with these girls being fairly polite about a formidable mouthful of jizz swishing around until they can find a place to deposit it, they're getting the taste no matter what and I'm sure some ends up going down. So why not just swallow eagerly (or play various games with it, for example dribbling, snowballing, whatever, per the man's preferences) and offer us the ultimately exquisite treatment?

Lastly I wanted to offer my opinion on the Bree review and the comparison between MAGFE and places like Red21. MAGFE has always seemed perfectly clean to me. I have not been to Red21 so I can't necessarily compare exactly but I've been a lot of places and I don't know what slow and easy means by commercial. It seems to me, from reviews at least, that the experiences definitely are different. I don't think anyone at MAGFE is going to win any awards for massage skills. I don't think any even want to try. On the other hand you know exactly what you can get there. Maybe some folks don't like that. I've seen posts from many people indicating that they like the challenge and the mystery. I like the predictable menu. To each their own.
  18. Harlemsloco

Harlemsloco

All I have to say is if you don't see kitty you are missing out. Do yourself a favor and get up with Kitty. She's the way to go all types of tricks up her sleeve
  19. Harlemsloco

Harlemsloco

Saw Amber a couple of days ago at the new location.

As far as location I give it a 9/10 for low key and few foot traffic for all those who get paranoid.

Went upstairs got greeted by who I initially thought it was the madaam but turns out it was Amber.

Now I don't know about everyone here but I love these outfits these girls wear. Absolutely makes the whole trip worth it. Amber in this case looked like a granny from Chinatown lol .

Session was 5/10
    Shower was 3/10

Overall for hh = 4/10

Hopefully next time I pick the right one !
  20. hedgehog2112

hedgehog2112

Finally got an appointment to see Aryn the other day at the west side location. It was a slow day and I managed to sneak in for an appointment before she had to go off to school. Aryn greeted me at the door and I was pleasantly surprised by her pretty face and slightly tall stature. She led me to her room and told me it was very slow, in fact I was her only appointment for the day. Maybe it was because UG was down and nobody knew Aryn was on the schedule. Well lucky me. We went in back for the table shower- we were chatting a lot so the TS was kind of perfunctory but pleasant enough. When we got back in the room she turned into my college dorm room sweetheart. We started making out in the bed then to DFK. Then she started removing our clothes and dry humping turned into wet humping. She was running my cock against her pussy, which was getting wet, I was a little nervous that she was going to slip it in BB but she kept in under control. I laid back and pulled her in top of me for some DFK. She then made her way down for some BBJ and flipped for some 69. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to fuck her so she got the cover on and I laid her down and did her missionary. She was very responsive and wet,moaning and dfking. She really was getting into in and encouraging me to fuck her harder until I had to let it go into the bag. We then just laid there a while chatting. She is really cute and sexy. Definitely made me feel like I was back in school, hooking up with a hot girl from class. Hope I'll get to see her again.