*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Minsun Kim

Minsun Kim

Call Elegant Asians #.

Girl on phone could be on break if no one answer. If you're downstairs for appointment and no one answers then just knock and the Indian/Pakastan guy will let you in.
  2. dollar bill

dollar bill

Pakistani guy initially looked like an accomplice/security for MyAsianGFE. Also guys, elegant Asians is their other number, could be same phone lady operating at same location with multiple phones.

Also look like they bought Ellie over from Elegant Asians (jersey) to new york
  3. sculptor69

sculptor69

Never had to "sign-in" with the guy at the West side location - just told him I was going up to the 2nd floor.
  4. Vice Squad

Vice Squad

There has to be another number you can call to get through to them.

And to whomever inquiring about Jenna. Maybe you should book appointment with her and if she's too heavyset/unattractive, can't you pick another girl or just walk?
  5. happyandy

happyandy

Yeah, I don't know what the heck their problem is that they can't find someone who can reliably answer a phone. For crying out loud what does it take?!
    Me neither.
  6. dollar bill

dollar bill

Paki is there in West during the day time. He told me he's Pakistani...I always thought he was Indian. Usually don't see him at night sessions.
  7. pokler

pokler

Is the paki a figment of others imagination? I've never seen the fucker.
  8. dollar bill

dollar bill

[East]
    Good: Quiet and peaceful. It's residential so there's no Pakastani doorman downstairs harassing you to sign in.

Bad: Cameras everywhere. The girls already know the clock is 5 mins fast, and they're understanding if you use the time on your phone. However, it's up to new customers to figure out that the clock is 5 mins fast.

[West]
    Good: Mamason. Speak to the Mamason if you're already up there and the girl is still getting ready. Karen/MyAsianGFE only know what time you got buzzed up, not what time you actually got started in case the girl is purposefully stalling or what not when you get buzzed up. That's why the Mamason is so useful to mongers.

Bad: Pakastani guy at the door (why is he even there???)

Even though Pakastani guy makes you sign in, you never use your real name and never use your real number anyway for this.
  9. pokler

pokler

Fuck the TS ..

As for clock the first thing I do , even before I take my dick out , is point the clock out to the girl and say " you see it's 7:05 .. So we are going till 8:eek:5 , correct!
  10. Vice Squad

Vice Squad

Options: Girls, Table Shower, Clock not 5 mins fast (like it is on the East Side), et al.

...As long as you're okay dealing with that ugly and annoying Pakastani doorman or whatever he is.
  11. happyandy

happyandy

Last month Pokler said he had been to the west side location a bunch of times so it's not like he's a stranger to this outfit. I can't imagine them not allowing him to schedule a visit just to see what Jenna looks like even if they don't do line-ups. But WTF do I know.
  12. twinthunder3

twinthunder3

Look-see, as in calling them and getting buzzed up to take look at the lineup? (and then deciding whether to see the girl or not based on her looks)

Great! I have only experienced this at one agency so far.
  13. pokler

pokler

A "look-see?

I like that..
  14. happyandy

happyandy

If you wanna know what she looks like, book a visit! Or ask to swing by for a look-see.

Waitaminnt - aren't you the one who keeps saying he's only interested in spinners? You know perfectly well she isn't one - you've read how many reviews of her here by now???

I'm not much into the rimming thing so I've never asked or presented the opportunity in a conspicuous way and I've never received. Or are you asking about how her asshole tastes?

As for her build she has a little bit of a tummy that becomes un-noticeable when on her back and if I were nit-picky I could say her hips could be rounder. By no means is she a heavy-weight or plump, nor is she built like a fitness freak.
  15. pokler

pokler

Can you comment on her rimming ?

Pics make her look like a tight end .,

What does she really look like ?
  16. happyandy

happyandy

I haven't written anything here in a little while but not for the lack of material. Sorry.

I've been seeing a lot of tall leggy brunette Jenna. She has plenty of energy, sucks cock like we're dating, is proud not to miss a drop even when it's a load that would make Peter North say WTF!, gulps it down happily and asks for more. She looks good, feels great and cums like crazy, especially early in the day when you can pretty much just look at her snatch to get her going.

When I see her she can't wait to get us both out of our clothes, get down on her knees and get her lips on my cock. She likes to get it all in her mouth and give my balls an occasional flick of her tongue just to show off.

Too bad her pics on the web site still suck. It's a travesty. I still think it's weird to hit a white chick at an AMP but, fuck it, I keep coming back for more and more. Only thing I miss is the Asian table shower routine but heck, that is 15 minutes of time better spent fucking, licking pussy and getting my cock sucked.

Oh, and for those who have been out of touch, she does take it in the butt too. Bring your "A" game, LOL. Oh, and extra cash of course.
  17. poetic

poetic

IVY

Went to see Ivy on the east side. Another amazing GFE session. When I came in, she was very playful and teasing in a black bikini. She talked about how she remembered me from our last session, which is always nice to hear. She gave me a quick shower which was very playful again and then the fun started. She is very willing to indulge in your fetishes. I have a nipple fetish and we really went to town on each other's poor nipples :) After that she gave a very passionate BBJ all the time alternating between my nipples and my cock.
    She devoured those three body parts hungrily, and I couldn't hold on for too long.

Pluses: Very playful attitude, very willing to indulge my fetish, very intense BBJ.
  18. dollar bill

dollar bill

Perhaps there's a problem with phone service?

Worst scenario is arriving at your scheduled time and no one picking up. Likely that this agency will compensate you for any time lost in that case. If you paid for 1 hour then you're going to get 1 hour of service regardless of issues such as phone, waiting for girl to get ready, et al.
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  19. happyandy

happyandy

Table shower.
  20. slow and easy

slow and easy

I would guess it means the west side has "more options" as in girls, to choose from.