*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexy15

sexy15

Heidi is the Star of MyAsianGFE...love to see her on schedule again. Highly recommend Heidi.

Karen/MyAsianGFE does a great job. These Asian girls are non-superficial...they don't care about how old, fat, or ugly you are. I really admire how passionate these girls are, even if they're just pretending and being a good actress.

It'd also be great to have Avril and Alicia on the schedule more often! =)
  2. pokler

pokler

On the rag
    FredFlinstones likes this.
  3. ptalover

ptalover

where is Heidi?
  4. Traderdave

Traderdave

A little customer service goes a long way. I received a pleasant return phone call. It may have been Jenny.
  5. Traderdave

Traderdave

After I visited a similar location they gme a private number to call in. One place even had a separate line for verification.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  6. pokler

pokler

If your Korean clients were moaning for joy or saying " oh baby " I would not mine . But continued conversation non stop for my hour is just a real annoying thing. Please tell them they are not there to talk. One time I can overlook but 3 times ... My one time with ivy on east side was very quiet .
  7. Sinistral

Sinistral

Yesterday I made an appointment to see Sayuri. I have not been to either location in quite awhile. As I headed downtown, I realized that despite my phone conversation, I was not sure where I was supposed to go--east or west, and if east, what the exact address was. So half an hour before my appointment, I called to confirm where I should be. No answer. I called 8 more times. No one ever picked up the phone. I left a message when the number allowed me to--maybe twice. Finally, ten minutes after I was supposed to start my appointment I got a call. The woman on the other end said, "Where are you?!" I explained what happened. The woman at first insisted that she had received no calls. I must have had the number wrong. (But the number she called from was the same number I had been calling.) Then she started saying that she could not be expected to remember all the numbers that men had called her from. No apology. No explanation. First lies and then evasion. I've been to both locations perhaps 20 times. Twenty times was enough.
  8. myasiangfe

myasiangfe UG Advertiser

How are you pokler *^^*
    we are sorry if the sound disturbed you during session lol
    We don't have male staff there know speaks korean language there so
    im very surprised that you experienced that 3 times..lol
    it could be possible maybe we also have many korean clients are
    visiting us and maybe your heard it from that time..
    But again sorry for that inconvinient and we will update about that
    with our staff.
    Thank you ~
  9. Traderdave

Traderdave

There is no doubt that they are losing a significant amount of business. Can you imagine the Plaza Hotel or Per Se restaurant not answering the phone?

TD
  10. happyandy

happyandy

Hey Pokler, any particular time of day?

I've been there a few times at night and once during the day and I haven't had any issues. Is it the mama-sans or is it other customers or providers?
  11. pokler

pokler

I've been to west side location 3 times in past month. Each time very noisy with people talking in Korean both male and female. Very fucking rude , unprofessional and distracting. No more , east side only for me.
  12. happyandy

happyandy

I'm baffled.

What is so difficult about answering a phone that they can't find somebody who can actually do it?
    Traderdave likes this.
  13. Traderdave

Traderdave

I finally have all my papers and references in order.

TD
  14. happyandy

happyandy

No reviews of Crystal yet?

What's up with that???
  15. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

ahh, for some reason I made the assumption that the 1pm special was only for the half and not the full hour. would make sense that it applied to both!
  16. Woodguy

Woodguy

I would confirm the price when you make the appointment. And it is only until 1pm and is a Spring special.
  17. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

just wondering if all the girls are in the know of the 200 special... I had a visit today and while it was a nice one, she mentioned 240 right off the bat.
  18. pokler

pokler

Thats ok since I want all the attention on me. If Heidi is lodging her tongue deep in my ass whilst Jenna is sucking me off I won't have much time to do much else other than nut and nut again and again.
  19. happyandy

happyandy

Just a warning about doubles at MAGFE - I recall a long while back the business making it clear that they only brought on heterosexuals, to guarantee the best possible service. The downside will be that a doubles session might fall a little short if the monger is hoping to see some girl-on-girl action.
  20. FredFlinstones

FredFlinstones

I don't know the answer to that question. She left out that detail when describing the session. It wasn't me that had the double. She was just telling me about it.