*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. YeeeHa711

YeeeHa711

I too thank them for all the memorable experiences with their amazing talents over the years. They'll be sorely missed in NYC. Fingers crossed they bring the business back to midtown.
  2. sana1631

sana1631

sad to see this place close down.......
    Please come back to NYC again!
  3. pervydc

pervydc

Thanks for the great memories.
  4. sculptor69

sculptor69

Wow! Will really miss this place - some fantastic experiences there. Hope they manage to open again in NYC.
  5. Primus

Primus

I got into the hobby just as My Asian Gfe started. They had an amazing stable- Bree, Ginger, Susan. Satisfaction guaranteed. I also had surreal experiences with Heidi. But truth behold, they were no longer the same. RIP.
  6. plaujr88

plaujr88

I concur, many fond memories. They were pioneers for raising the bar. The results are all the clones from their work, just in this forum, look at how many establishments calling themselves "gfe".
    I look forward to your new "neon sign" for your grand opening.
    I never had the chance to meet all the ladies, I regret never seeing "Ginger", although from the reviews, that might have been a good thing.
  7. Woodguy

Woodguy

Apparently more than hosting problems. This is on their site- see below.
    Really a shame- they invented a whole new business model in NYC- BBJCIM, 2 POPs, DATY, DFK and table shower, all at a very reasonable price.

Hi Everyone, sadly we have shut our doors in NYC. We may reopen a new location in NYC in the coming months.

The people taking over have nothing to do with us and it will be a typical AMP we believe, there doors will be open but oncce again have nothing to do with us.

We will still be in NJ should any of you make it over the bridge.

We thank you and hope to come back soon.
  8. REDTULIPS7

REDTULIPS7

They were always had that kind of issue as far I remember................
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

They are having some web hosting issues.
  10. sculptor69

sculptor69

Just tried going up on the MyAsianGFE.net website and got an error message that "the web page was not available" - did they close down the location or is the website just screwed up? No mention of any problem on the "sister" website - Elegant Asians.
  11. YeeeHa711

YeeeHa711

Ahh there is that.. I don't understand why that didn't register at the time, must've been thinking with the wrong head. Will have to keep that in mind next time, thanks happy
  12. spr

spr

saw Heidi a few weeks ago and she is everything others have mentioned. hard to tell her age as she is short with youthful skin and implants. definitely worth seeing and repeating
  13. happyandy

happyandy

If you look at the most recent schedule post the latest hours for the girls in attendance were 11pm.

They used to answer phones later but they didn't necessarily have girls available at that time.
  14. YeeeHa711

YeeeHa711

It's been too long since my last visit and I'm within walking distance. It's a lil after 11pm and no answer or return phone call. Checked the website and found they close at midnight. I know I've been gone for a long time but has this always been the case?
  15. pokler

pokler

You may want to hire a business consultant like McKinley Group to help with a much needed restructuring ..
  16. myasiangfe

myasiangfe UG Advertiser

We appreciate the thoughts :)
  17. pokler

pokler

In the past I'd of same of Remi but on last 2 visits she not into it with no DFK and rushing the sessions.
  18. rm109

rm109

myasiangfe - Wow. That is really awful. MAGFE has been such a great agency - honest and professional with clients and from what several girls have told me they were always treated well by the management. You guys deserve better than what you got from the "culprits". I am very disappointed in Cathy, who I thought was a decent person. Anyway, keep taking care of clients and we will keep coming back. One suggestion: get Remi back on the roster. She's sweet, incredibly hot and in my opinion gives the best service of the girls currently in the gallery. Just a suggestion
  19. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Jay is probably the owner.
  20. pokler

pokler

Who the fuck is Jay?