*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Maybe they were bad phone girls and were fired.
  2. pokler

pokler

We just gotta get the phone girls to give blow jobs and we'll be all set.
  3. sculptor69

sculptor69

As poker noted, they are changing phone girls like crazy: identified Yuri on 11/16, then Jenny on 11/22, and now Joy today (11/24) - more girls on the phone than working on any given day lately.
  4. Tom Loitering

Tom Loitering

I was very happy to see Ivy twice now and can say that I had a great time (I repeated afterall). I must say that I wasn't very impressed with Heidi or Krissy, so thankfully I had some chemistry with Ivy. The main thing that I like is her sexy personality and that she makes it feel like she wants to have as good a time as I do. So what that meant is that I got to do everything I like: Daty, bbj, bbjcim, cfs (doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mission, etc etc). The first time I had a nice table shower and she slid her body around on mine, the second time I didn't want to waste time so I just showered quickly and we went straight to bbj/daty and on from there.... She is cute (girl next door, with pretty eyes, cute smile, spunky), approx 28 years old, the pictures are fairly accurate but she's skinnier (she has nice nipples, cute ass when in doggy). All in all, a great time was had and so I will repeat again when I have the funds.
  5. Action Jackson

Action Jackson

Hi. Posting for verification.
    sculptor69 likes this.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Nycjohn25,
    so the place has great service and nice girls, yet all these guys all over the variuos sites are busy talking about all these other places with inferior service and girls. So why do you think taht is? I know what I think about the subject.
  7. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

I'm not sure how business could go disarray? They have good service. I would say comparable to the famous Jewel's. The girls are fairly nice. I haven't been mongering at this establishment due to lack of funds. Maybe it's the economy affecting them?
  8. happyandy

happyandy

Yes, I know! ;-)
  9. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Sure. It's all about you.
  10. Jackie Chan's Dad

Jackie Chan's Dad

I'm so glad I picked out this stupid user name before I realized that I might need it for verification. Welp...
  11. pokler

pokler

They have a new phone girl as well. Not sure if kimmy is still there. This plus losing most their good girls suggest things are in a state of disarray. Hope they can rebound.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Is this the X-men review thread? Lol.
  13. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

What's Rose unique ability? Does she have some sort of super squirting ability?
  14. JohnnyBGoode

JohnnyBGoode

This place is starting to lose its luster. They have about 12 girls pics on the site but only 3 or 4 have even worked in the last 3 months there. The best one left is definitely Rose if you treat her well and she has a unique ability that is very erotic.

I also really enjoyed seeing Sayuri, we really enjoyed each other, but sadly she's gone it seems.
  15. KaBuZiLLa

KaBuZiLLa

No! I was waiting for a date to clear up from my schedule to try this place and set up a date with heidi. I waited too long. I guess I have to go thru the reviews and pick someone else. Rose seems cute and Susan too.
  16. happyandy

happyandy

Shit! That is the SECOND time a MAGFE spinner has left within days of seeing me.
  17. Traderdave

Traderdave

Sorry guys. Heidi is gone retired.
    Poof!

TD
  18. BigRiddah

BigRiddah

OK that makes sense. I never got a chance to see her but if she is really gone, then they should remove her from the website.
  19. YeeeHa711

YeeeHa711

She hadn't been on the schedule for a while so either she's on a break or she'd been rotated out. She had a pretty long run so I'm guessing on the latter.
  20. BigRiddah

BigRiddah

Heidi photos is on website. Is Heidi still available? I call & they say no, but here is other girl ...