*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Discussion in 'New York' started by henry d, Sep 7, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. qkjnk

qkjnk

Is Jenna coming back? Any photos of her - if she is coming back? ;)
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM
  2. pokler

pokler

Man you are easy. If it were me Id be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau .
  3. pervydc

pervydc

Thanks for your feedback. I don't feel slighted at all and I'm not trying to curry MAGFE's favor or anything. I agree on the BBBJCIM and DFK. I can't (never did) do multis, so nothing on her. As for the time, while it was a 15 minute wait, I wasn't rushed out or anything. I was actually the one who felt it was time to go towards the end. I looked at when I called and when I was outside, it was a little over 1 hour. So like you said 15 mins less. I never felt rushed by her to leave or finish. We wounded down and rested a bit. I think she needs a little more training overall in her actions. She's sweet, but not GFE, and I definitely hope she sticks around and improves. As with all of them, YMMV!
  4. pokler

pokler

Good review and a few observations..

When Magfe posts Julia schedule they very specifically point out that she offers the following services..

Bbbjcim, DFK and multi ( pops).
    Yet Julia seemingly denied you of all of these. Also through no fault of your own you got only 75% of your alloted time due to shower wait ..
  5. pervydc

pervydc

Went by to visit this Friday. I've not seen any reviews of Julia, who appears to be a new girl.

Because a lot of people were off work that day, the streets near by actually had quite a bit more foot traffic than I am used to and the area is generally low in foot traffic. This has nothing to do with MAGFE at all. Just my personal observation. I had unwisely thought a lot of people will be away and the city would be more vacant.

Upon visiting, mamasan was there, not the one I last remembered. And I was quickly whisked away by Julia to her room.
    My first impressions of her is that she's cute and quite young and actually quite tiny. I don't quite know how to describe her face, I think it's a fairly normal Korean girl look. Not quite a model, but quite attractive. Someone you won't mind bringing home. Also her outfit, boobs fit her package quite well. Her English is extremely limited. I considered using my phone to translate, but I never did it. In case you're wondering, those are definitely her pictures on the site. She wore similar shoes and I find that very hot. I'm not really a foot person either. She actually has quite a small frame, and in case you're wondering if she has a nice round rump, the answer is no. She's too tiny for that.

So first thing I did was disrobe and we waited... She did giggle a little when she saw that I was already excited. And then I handed to donation, which she never counted and just left there until I left. The shower room was spoken for and unfortunately it was for a while. Over 15 minutes. I think this annoyed Julia more than it annoyed me. I also found it quite warm in the room and said to Julia that it was hot. She turned on the AC for me. So we basically cuddled while waiting. She had her head on my shoulders and we just cuddled and held hands. It was almost like we're dating. ;) At some point she massaged my neck a bit. So about 15 minutes later, the shower room was available.

Went in and Julia helped washed me up. One thing I noticed about the shower was that they had a bar of soap, which was to me not as clean as the giant bottle of liquid soap they used to have. MAGFE, please, please use the bottle of liquid soap again. It's much more pleasant! Going back to the shower, Julia cleaned me up, and soaped down me and it was very stimulating as the soap and Julia's soft hands went up and down. When she got to my back, I can tell she was very careful not to go deep diving on my butt. That's fine. I didn't see rimming listed as per of her repertoire. She still cleaned me up pretty good. Listerine last and dry off and back to the room.

Once back in the room, she immediately took everything off. I sucked on her nips and at the moment her augmented breasts felt good. I can tell that they were bolted ons, however. I then got a very gentle, but IMO, nice BBBJ. It was nice and gentle. I tried to use my digits to rub her, but it doesn't seem like she liked that. I looked at the mirror when I can and it was a good view. Eventually I had her lay down and asked if I can eat her out. She allowed me to and it was shaven and was nice looking. I licked and flicked and also pinched her nipples randomly and she moaned. They were mechanical moans, however, but she did buck her hips a bit as I was licking and flicking.

I moved up kissed her neck and bit and gave her a kiss on her lips. That's pretty much as far as I got with her in terms of kisses. Lip kisses. Again, I can usually tell when the girl doesn't want to DFK or LFK. I personally enjoy LFK or lip pecks more than DFK.

I was ready go in. She helped me cover up and she lubricated and I went in missionary. She was warm and it felt pretty good and snug. I went for it for a while. since I wasn't in the best of shape I stoppe d shortly afterwards and wanted to switch. She was on top and she started riding. I held her hips, she held my arms. I moved one arm to play with her nips and went at it for a while. I actually like holding on to her tiny waist line. She moaned quite a bit and likewise as before, a little bit mechanical.

Next up we switched the doggy and I went in full force. I think she may have enjoyed this the most. She reacted the most to this. I went at it until I got tired and I had to stop myself to finishing. I liked holding her hips and also reaching over and playing with her nipples. This is, unfortunately for me, when the bolted on felt the least natural.

I then asked to stop and ask her for a HJ and then I asked her for a BJ, but she didn't want to do it again. I am not the type to force her to do something she didn't want to. I suspect she didn't like the lube, but that's just my speculation. However, I would've not minded finishing via BJ. We went on the 69 position and I ate her out while she tugged me and I had a fairly satisfying release. Some of you might say I should, but I didn't feel the need to say anything to mamasan either because I did finish.

After the finish, she cleaned me up. There was time left. We just cuddled, naked. I gave her a bit of a shoulder massage and she seems to have enjoyed it. I initiated the process to dress up and leave and even after that I cuddled her a bit and also spanked her a little after all was said and done and she giggled at that. Maybe she wants to spanked next time. I didn't consider it at the time. My loss.

I think Julia's attractive overall, however I think she can learn a few things. I think she can be more affectionate and I was hoping for a second BJ to finish. I think she needs to work on that part and I know MAGFE reads these so hopefully Julia stays around and learns to be even better at this. Her English needs brushing up, but she otherwise knew pretty much what to do. There was no massage at all, and that mean straight to the action. Some of you would appreciate that. Like her website said, she told me she was 23. Definitely looks around that age. Not a clock watcher and didn't count the donation in front of me, which I know a lot of you guys like.
  6. yoeleven11

yoeleven11

Ive been been reading this forum for a bit and have finally decided to join in order to contribute my experiences to the community. Your reviews and information have been always helpful and are much appreciated. I thought a good place to start would be one of my favorite places in the city, MYAGFE.

Over the past year, I have been a frequent client of this place and have preferred the company of Heidi and Remi. I have also had the pleasure of meeting Jenna and Sayuri. However, I decided to add variety to my life on Thursday. I made an appointment to see Lola since she fit my schedule and looked decent in the pictures.

I saw Lola in the early evening on the West Side, which is my preferred location. It was a standard two call system and the whole process was fairly easy as usual (at least thats been my experience). She greeted me at the door with a smile in a pretty sexy outfit. Her body was basically as advertised (spinners ftw) and her face was cute. She seemed like mid twenties to late twenties.

I followed her into one of the rooms and attempted some small talk. Lola has very little English skills which is fine. I essentially asked her where shes from and how long shes been in the country. Apparently, she is very new to the US.

I generally don't go for the TS since I always go for multiples but it was somewhat of a humid day so I took a quick rinse. I declined the table and had her quickly apply soap and wash me down while standing up. It got the job done and allowed me to get to the good parts sooner.

Back in the room, I sit on the edge of the table and motion for her to come over. She seemed shy at first and I guess it comes with being the new girl but I tried to relax a bit by holding her and smiling. She returned the smile and I moved in for some LFK. I eventually moved to her outfit and took a strap down. She seemed to get the message and stripped naked for me. She has really nice perky breasts and nice thin waist. I am a huge fan of petite girls and her body fit my type. She may not be Heidi but Lola has a sexy, petite body.

After some LFK, she went down to lick and suck on the nipples a bit then got on her knees for a BBBJ. At first, she was a little bit fast and wet. I put my hand on her cheek and she looked up. I motioned for her to slow down and said "slow" a couple of times. I guess she got the message and proceeded with a nice sensual BBBJ. After a bit, I laid on the table and had her move her into a 69. Her kitty was really nice and smooth. These young asian girls have such nice ones and Lola was no exception. I did my DATY routine and she jerked around a little bit while she was going at it on the other end.

After a short time of pleasuring each other, I beckoned for the rubber. She did the whole rubber in the mouth routine and got on top. She rode me slowly and sensually while making some moaning sounds. Her body looked amazing while she was on top and I touched her now super wet kitty while she was grinding on me. I eventually turn her over for some mish and it was pretty amazing. She moaned pretty loudly and seemed to be in a state of pleasure. The combination of the moaning and the hot petite body took me over the top after several minutes.

She took off the rubber and cleaned me off with a warm towel and got some water for me. Lola looked like she wanted to give me a massage but I pulled her in a bit and playfully kissed her. I think she got the message and we started some more LFK. She knew what to do the second time around and gave a good BBBJ while I was laying down. I let this one go on a little longer since I usually need to have the rubber off for the second time. After several minutes, she put on the condom and I decided to pound her from behind. She seemed to really get into and was making some sexy moans. I turned her over for a mish and finished for a second time with her on top. She stayed on top of me for a while as to get every last drop in the bag. I motioned for her to come closer to me and we shared a nice kiss.

She did the cleaning routine and we hugged each other for a few minutes. I got dressed and paid the usual damage for the hour plus tip.

Overall, I had a really solid experience with Lola. Face and Body are very nice and she is fairly young. She is a bit shy and certainly doesn't have the grasp of English that someone like Heidi does but she is really friendly. Lola follows directions really well and her bedroom behavior is great. I am a big fan of women who moan loudly and she is certainly one that acts like your cheerleader. I would definately come visit Lola again.

I did see the bad review of Lola earlier in this forum but I guess my experience was different. I know that YMMV with any of the girls in the city. I generally try to warm up to the shy ones and it usually pays dividends. I ended up having a good time.
    sculptor69 and Slinky Bender like this.
  7. oldirtyB

oldirtyB

I agree with JJ.Jaxon... never really had any issues and I've been pretty active in the recent weeks. called up yesterday and didn't have any issues when booking my appointment with Brooke. In fact after we set things up she politely wrapped up the call because another call was coming in...
  8. JJ.Jaxon

JJ.Jaxon

Brookie Cookie,

Thanks for setting up the appointment this afternoon for Heidi. Now if the rest of you stop acting like a bunch of gavones, perhaps you won't have to sit and bitch about trivial matters.

If you do not know what a gavone is, look it up.
  9. JJ.Jaxon

JJ.Jaxon

I have called MYAGFE and have spoken to Brooke a few times.
    Initially, I called to do a pre-screening. She was very pleasant and personable and even called me back. Helped me set up an appointment with ease.
    Maybe everyone is calling during rush hour but there is a reason the place is so busy.
  10. dollar bill

dollar bill

Did you call MyAsianGFE about your bad session? They usually don't pick up, so just call their Elegant Asians #, it seems like it's the same phone person using the 2 #'s.

NO 2nd Pop??? The girls are advertised as "Multi". It was even mentioned on here that you have to tell them ahead of time if you want 3 pops. But Multi means 2 pops already.

Maybe the phone person you spoke to was lazy or you heard her wrong. Next time you can ask to speak to her manager instead. At least you don't have to deal with that annoying Indian doorman security person MyAsianGFE hired who sits downstairs.

11. sfkel1

sfkel1

I was told to post this here from another forum. Unfortunately this concerns with the issues I had with Lola...

I had the opportunity to see Lola, the new girl at MyAsianGFE. For starters, she just came into the states basically 2 days ago, and her English is basically non-existent. We started with a table shower, which wasn't much, no teasing at all, despite me initiating some instances of it. TS was lacking, she just soaped me up and just rinsed me off.

When we go into the room, we start some LFK, but there's nothing happening. BBBJ was wet, but not slobbering. We then proceed to 69, but didn't seem to enjoy it at all, no noises or any quivering of the sort. When we finally lay down the cover, she starts with CG with her first moving her hips and then bouncing. I then finish in miss, which she then proceeded to clean me up. She was fairly vocal but I honestly can't tell if she was faking it or not.

And here's the downer. I asked for the hour, and she said something about she had pain and couldn't do it again. Call me entitled, but normally I had no problem asking for MSOG unless it was Rose or Jamie, which I avoided after having some issues with them. I called their number letting them requesting that I stay for the half instead of the hour after this frustration, which they obliged. However, interesting to note, they said apparently that not all girls will go twice, and that I have to let them know ahead of time in order to request that "for my records." I didn't even know this was a thing until now. Makes me actually miss Kimmy, Karen, and Kathy.

YMMV, but I'm avoiding her honestly. I'll probably stick with Remi and Sayuri when opportunity strikes again.
  12. Minsun Kim

Minsun Kim

Call Elegant Asians #.

Girl on phone could be on break if no one answer. If you're downstairs for appointment and no one answers then just knock and the Indian/Pakastan guy will let you in.
  13. dollar bill

dollar bill

Pakistani guy initially looked like an accomplice/security for MyAsianGFE. Also guys, elegant Asians is their other number, could be same phone lady operating at same location with multiple phones.

Also look like they bought Ellie over from Elegant Asians (jersey) to new york
  14. sculptor69

sculptor69

Never had to "sign-in" with the guy at the West side location - just told him I was going up to the 2nd floor.
  15. Vice Squad

Vice Squad

There has to be another number you can call to get through to them.

And to whomever inquiring about Jenna. Maybe you should book appointment with her and if she's too heavyset/unattractive, can't you pick another girl or just walk?
  16. happyandy

happyandy

Yeah, I don't know what the heck their problem is that they can't find someone who can reliably answer a phone. For crying out loud what does it take?!
    Me neither.
  17. dollar bill

dollar bill

Paki is there in West during the day time. He told me he's Pakistani...I always thought he was Indian. Usually don't see him at night sessions.
  18. pokler

pokler

Is the paki a figment of others imagination? I've never seen the fucker.
  19. dollar bill

dollar bill

[East]
    Good: Quiet and peaceful. It's residential so there's no Pakastani doorman downstairs harassing you to sign in.

Bad: Cameras everywhere. The girls already know the clock is 5 mins fast, and they're understanding if you use the time on your phone. However, it's up to new customers to figure out that the clock is 5 mins fast.

[West]
    Good: Mamason. Speak to the Mamason if you're already up there and the girl is still getting ready. Karen/MyAsianGFE only know what time you got buzzed up, not what time you actually got started in case the girl is purposefully stalling or what not when you get buzzed up. That's why the Mamason is so useful to mongers.

Bad: Pakastani guy at the door (why is he even there???)

Even though Pakastani guy makes you sign in, you never use your real name and never use your real number anyway for this.
  20. pokler

pokler

Fuck the TS ..

As for clock the first thing I do , even before I take my dick out , is point the clock out to the girl and say " you see it's 7:05 .. So we are going till 8:eek:5 , correct!