My Boys...

Discussion in 'New York' started by Kimmie, Oct 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!

Only the Yankees could come back the way they did!!! 151-1 record since 1940 when leading after 8 innings in postseason play. Seattle here we come- This is gonna be some series!!!
  2. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Re: dyNastY

Jeter does good in the regular season, but he's GREAT in the postseason!!! Do you realize he broke the record for postseason hits already !!!:eek:
    :):p:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's good, there's no denying that, but remember, the post season is longer now. But that AMAZING catch he made...

[Edited by Troutman on 10-16-2001 at 10:41 AM]
  3. ROYAL

ROYAL

dyNastY

Just when you think it's over for them down 2-0 in the series they comeback, down 2-0 in game 5 they comeback. That's what makes a dyNastY !!! and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    Now.....
    Big Showdown in Little Tokyo !!!:mad:
    Ichiro and Nintendo will feel the meaning of Pinstripe Pride,The team of the Millenium!!!
    Also, for those with any "Who is the best SS arguments". Jeter does good in the regular season, but he's GREAT in the postseason!!! Do you realize he broke the record for postseason hits already !!!:eek:
    :):p:)
  4. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Certainly a clutch win.

Lousy Oakland fielding, missed Dye in the 4 slot, great 5 outs by Stanton, clutch homer by Justice. Big uplift for New York and the extra money for the City doesn't hurt. Wouldn't count on a parade juuuuuuuuust yet (which BTW would not be down the Canyon of Heros, if held at all).

Query - is Kimmie really Tug McGraw?
  5. Kimmie

Kimmie

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!! :)

KISSES
    LETS GO YANKEES!!
  6. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Why did I say Ramirez when I meant Rivera?
  7. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Ramirez ???
  8. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Wishes Do Come True!

LETS GO YANKS!!!!
  9. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Heh There Kimmie

Let Go Yankees!
  10. ROYAL

ROYAL

I Wish!

If it were that easy I would be there ;)

[Edited by ROYAL on 10-15-2001 at 03:37 AM]
  11. Kimmie

Kimmie

Anyone have game 5 tickets they want to share with me? :)
  12. ROYAL

ROYAL

Double Dip Comeback!

WOO HOO!!!!!
    I'm @ the Jets game being the die-hard fan that I am and Get treated to a Mini-Miracle comeback!....and ya know I was scoreboard watching And see that My Yankees Comeback from 2 games down to bring it back to DA BRONX!!! I am Hyped and will be havin' an extra brew tonight!:D
    BTW/ Oakland is Fucked!
    Pinstripe Pride BayBeeeeeeee!!!!
    Let's go ROCKET!!!!
  13. Kimmie

Kimmie

Well I watched, and I am glad I did.. It was an awesome game. Do you think I want to not watch? It just seems odd..I dont watch, they win..I watch they dont. But today.. They won , and me watching had nothing to do with it..The offense woke up.. I was impressed..

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!!!
  14. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Kimmie -
    You feel you bring the Yankees bad luck? I feel obligated to watch all big games of my teams - as though it's my fault if I don't watch and they lose.
  15. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

Acknowledged money players: Pettite, Mussina, Hernandez, Ramirez, Jeter, Brosius, O'Neill, Williams. That's what this team has.
  16. Kimmie

Kimmie

YEAHHHH!!!

I did manage to see the begining of the game as I was getting dressed. You should have seen me going through the tolls into Queens, asking toll collectors, cops, truckers..someone, anyone, I hoped would know if they had won.. When I found out they did, It just verified...I am bad luck when I watch them..so this afternoon, I think I will go shopping..

Kisses

LETS GO YANKEES!!
  17. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Kimmie-Thumbs Up!

Kimmie,

They did it. Now we need a 2nd one this afternoon. It ain't over to its over!
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

Slinky ..LMAO!! Never that!! :)
  19. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I will cross my fingers and toes tonite"

Just remember the purpose of this site.........and don't cross your legs !!!!!!!! :);):p:rolleyes:
  20. Kimmie

Kimmie

I truly believe it isnt over until is over..However it appears this is it for my boys.. The Yankees.

The A's are showing they have what it takes to win..pitching.. Maybe the Yankees dont have their hearts in it, maybe the A's just really are a great team..Maybe its time for someone else to take over as the World Champs..

I will cross my fingers and toes tonite..I wont be able to watch the game because I am going dancing tonite .. But maybe its for the best. Maybe I give them bad luck :(

Well heres to miracles..

Kisses
    LETS GO YANKEES!!