My Busy Morning and Madeline.......

Discussion in 'New York' started by Daniel_NYC, Feb 5, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey Dan, just another shitty afternoon in paradise. Good find
  2. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Nice review. Still seems like decent value for $.50.
  3. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

another lesson i learned today.

preparation is the key. Always have a back up plan.
  4. Casper

Casper

Dan nice review and a nice save of an afternoon.
  5. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Nice review Dan, this is something I havent tried yet.
  6. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

After an unsuccesful attempt to meet Marianne Miller, I called two providers that I have visited with before. One I got voice mail the other booked solid.

I grabbed the Village Voice and found an ad for Mature Madeline 646 334-0882. She advertises herself to be 36D-26-36.

The Village Voice is dificult, there are alot of agencies, bait and switch, etc. I was searching for an independent that offered incall in close proximity to where I was (upper west side).

Madeline answered the phone, I introduced myself stating where I found her ad. She proceeded to describe her self as spanish and italian and stated her rates. $$/hour, $1/2 for the half. I asked her where she was located and she said Midtown, when would I like to come over she inquired.

I replied as soon as possible and told her that I was at 82nd and Broadway. Madeline said that she is an independent but works out of hotels and that she would be in Midtown this afternoon, but that she was currently at 77th and Broadway and check ot time was at noon, but if I wanted to stay for 1/2 hour she could accomodate me. She asked that i travel to 77th and Broadway and call her from there.

I place the call as instructed and I receive the following instructions:

When I answer the door , If you don't like what you see, tell me and you'll be able to cancel. If you decide to stay, you must completely disrobe. You must be totally nude, money will never be discussed and when I am comfortable i will request payment.

She gives me the hotel name and room number.
    I arrive at her door and she is rather attractive in her red lingerie.

I give her a kiss and disrobe as instructed, once I have done this she disrobes as well and we settle into the bed. She is not a D cup as stated, but rather a very full C and still nice. She appears to be mid 30's but she claims to be 43. She gently strokes my body and goes for the condom, I persuade her not to use one for oral. Nice BBBJ she does not offer TC there is no DFK don't even consider DATY although my hands were permitted to roam frely during the BBBJ without restriction.

After an unrushed BBBJ she suggests that she get on top, I acquiesce and she mounts me from above, she has a nice technique. After a while we switch to missionary and finish doggie.

While not a GFE, all services were delivered in an unrushed and expert manner. You could do far worse.