MY CT AMP Tour (nirvana vs. fanatsy modeling)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by forbin, Nov 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Superman

Superman

Nirvana

I saw Carla at Nirvana yesterday. Short, beautiful girl with a hairy bush! Amazing natural breasts though. Service was pretty standard. Fantasy is better I think.
  2. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Nirvana

I was at Nirvana yesterday and saw Sophie. She was incredible! I posted ao the NY board at TBD earlier in the day. She has been working there for nearly a year. All natural breasts, tall, tan and gorgeous. I had a fantastic time.
  3. Superman

Superman

Today's the test

I've been to Fantasy about a dozen times over the past two years. It is by far the best I've ever been too. I go there for the rim-jobs alone! Today I'm going to try out Nirvana for the firs time. I hope it's as good as everyone says. The only downside to Fantasy is that they've never really seemed opened to a two-girl session. But I heard that it is a Nirvana trademark. Who is the best girl(s) at Nirvana?
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Odd... Oh, well. With the number of AMPs in the immediate area, you would think that they'd all cherish any business that they get.
  5. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

because magic does like chinses customers. I don't know why. I show at the door and their ask are you chinses and I said yes and out I went.
  6. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I once went to Sterling Ladies in NYC to see a lady and the guy at the door wouldn't let me in because her thought I was LE.
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

No kidding? Any idea why not?
  8. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Magic wouldn't let me in
  9. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Then, of course, there's the Magic in Waterbury. I think AMPs are a lot like fruitcake. There really is only one, it just keeps moving around.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Wouldn't it have been funny if it was the same young Korean girl working at both places?

Good reviews forbin!
  11. forbin

forbin

Needless to say after reading the boards and various reviews of what you gys touted to be the two best AMP places in CT I decided to do a back to back taste test one night. Now I have been down on the AMP scene for about two years now, frequenting mostly "american" type establishments such as keystone, genesis, and dolce vita, all which are stocked with black white, and spanish help. I had long got tired of old fat oriental women with stretch marks and saggy ta tas awsnering that buzzer and ending up as my session. Hearing good things I decided to start my trip at Nirvana in norwalk. Greeted at the door by old asian women who thank god now is just the house lady. She brings me to a room and in a flash a beaituful young korean girl arrives, we exchange formalities and off to the table shower. Standard table shower and sauna here, but oh I forgot how I missed them and how they relax me, then we head back to the room. After a brief but nice massagge off to the races we go, no graphic details here but I pulled every RonJeremy move in the book off. CBJ, FS, DFK, 69 etc......didn't know how I could pull anything off after that but I proceded to head up to bridgeport to Fantasy modeling. Greeted at the door by old asian woman soon replaced again by a gorgeous young korean girl, once again a nice table shower back to the room. Nice massage followed by an insane session once again CBJ, 69, DFK, FS, doggie, you name we did it. All in all I was beat but smiled all the way home. So the break down is as follows:

It's a draw!!!!! Both places were amazing, girls were astounding, service was impeccible. The only thing that separates the two was Fantasy had nicer facilities. Fantasy took cash only which is a downer, but both places are highly reccomended. Fantasy ran $ + 1/2 and Nirvana was also $ + 1/2....bargins for such beautiful women and suck a good time.....treat these places well boys and let's keep them around for a while. I didn't see one bad looking girl milling around either place....god I gotta go back .....lata....