My First Review - 38st Asian Incall

Discussion in 'New York' started by acheron72, Aug 20, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. acheron72

acheron72

I think so too, i.e., that the best of the best are not put out of export; if you compare the number of them here with the number of those in Korea, there are definately greater odds of finding 10s, and perhaps even higher, there.

No matter what the case, the girls in America make far more per pop, especially considering that once they return home, assuming that they do, they put their earnings through the exchange rate.

If you have ever had the chance to stay in a foreign country where having live-in maids shipped in from asia are almost a norm, it is quite the same thing: they work for about 150-200US per month, plus room and board; and when they are done, they return and 'cash in.'
  2. nabbeun

nabbeun

friends all also tell me, that the best of the best are not put out for export...

that sounds like reason enough for me to get my ass over to korea...
  3. acheron72

acheron72

I entirely agree, especially for the line of business they are in; there is far too much competition in Korea, which ultimately transfers to lower rates and less work. Then again, that's what we need :)
  4. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Interesting form of "slavery"

TV and newspapers covered these busts as "sex slavery operations"

Hmm, if the girls at the korean incalls I visit, who are hiding out now for fear of being busted are in the same situation as those arrested all over the east coast, then I'd say the cops/media definition of slavery is pretty broad.
    I've spoken with a few over the years. Also the one I saw yesterday was afraid of being busted. I told her that they probably would just send her home. She replied, "No I no wanni go back korea, no money in korea, I makee money here." Hmm you'd think slaves would be glad to finally be 'free'

Many of the girls take time off. A girl might work in New York for a month or so then take a few days off and then go to work in some other city. Why wouldn't a slave use this time to escape her captors?

The worst crime here is the fee and the high interest they charge these girls to work here. So in that sense I'm a slave too. My masters are Citibank/Master Card. These thugs even can threaten to take my house. Think I should call the cops?
  5. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Yes it feels like all the korean pussy went on holiday.

Some are trying to work around it though. They got some hotel rooms rented and are trying to make do with just a couple girls in a room.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  6. thezoos

thezoos

papasan knows tricks i s'pose......
  7. Lascivious

Lascivious

'are you Japanese? That's code for How much can I get from you? J2000, was Ami all that. She's charging 250 for one pop. She's cute from the pics buts that 50 more than the standard. Trying to be a real American and keep inflation down :)
  8. j2000

j2000

found the number of the nypress site. comes up on my cell as being a number used by ami from cl. guess they're using the same number. just found it interesting.
  9. acheron72

acheron72

I didn't say they catered only to Japanese; however, their location makes it seem as if they were targeting the clients of the nearby hotel. Whatever it is, the first thing I was asked in the elevator was 'are you Japanese?'
  10. nabbeun

nabbeun

you know the language thing. she might have meant no girls who were not busy. but the 2 i know i knew were not there. was just considering taking a flying leap...with mama's response, saved a few bucks.

kgirls are afraid to leave the house now because of rumors circulating they are stopping girls in the street for no reason but to check for illegals. in a another few days when a couple peek their heads out and they dont get chopped off, everything will return to normal...
  11. knight76

knight76

WTF?! Why should they be open if no girls?
  12. nabbeun

nabbeun

they are there, they are open, and they are posting on cl again. i don't see anything pointing to them as catering to japanese though.

well, they didn't say any problem. but i called another place i go tonight:

'open?'
    'yes, open.'
    'really?'
    'yes...but no girls...'

sigh. <click>
  13. akm495

akm495

You pay upfront, x days on NY press. I doubt they would call and have their add pulled. CL is realtime and they, stopped advertising on CL last week. I believe Nab is correct when he stating they are lying low.
    However, one can always make a call.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
  14. acheron72

acheron72

I checked the NYpress website classifieds before posting and it was there; just checked again and it is still there :)
  15. nabbeun

nabbeun

so my understanding is most are worried of even leaving the house, much less going to work.
  16. nabbeun

nabbeun

they are probably still open, only a few places in nyc was actually hit. but everyone is scared and laying low. even if open, most of the girls are refusing to work and staying home.

i also hear they are doing random stops and checks for documentation on the street in flushing, like they did in SFO after the sweep last year. i heard stories of them stopping girls in the street, restaurants, hair salons and asking for id/documentation. seems to me that would be illegal? but such is the times...
  17. nabbeun

nabbeun

funny i went to another place that supposedly catered to japanese only. first time i got the card, it had 6 spaces on the back and mama was going to stamp it once. but my girl waved her off and shook her head. next time there i got another card, and the stamp spaces were gone. i guess the idea was not too popular with the girls and quickly banished...or they only give it to 'real' japanese guys. sheesh.
  18. akm495

akm495

This place has not advertised since the crackdown on Korean incall places. They used to place ads on CL all the time. They may not exist anymore.
  19. eliva

eliva

i was also unable to find the contact info
  20. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

Now I remember, yeah I ripped up the card. I didn't want to carry any evidence. I guess it's an incentive for repeat customers. I think may stop by this evening and give some of the other girls a chance to taste me.