My funniest experience

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by One Eyed Trouser Trout, Jan 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

One of the good things about getting clean and sober is that you're less likely to pick up guys :=)

Wimpy...thanks for opening up and sharing.

The truth will always set you free.
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

JF: you, too???
  3. JohnFrancis

JohnFrancis

I remember this one time I was hanging out in the corner of a bar when this guy who was half-cooked from an evening of slinging single malts was so wasted he thought I was a girl and tried to pick me up... never mind.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Oh, you guys ........get over it. What's the big deal ? So you thought it was a girl at the time and now you think differently. I don't see what the problem is ? How about the guys who saw a certain independant in NYC who later is thought to be a Post-Op transexual ? If you had a good time while it was happening, why do you agonize over it now ?
  5. wimpy

wimpy

OETT,

Funny thing is the same thing happened to me. I was very traumized for a few years. As I have gotten older I have been able to laugh about it(to myself). This would actually be the first time I am sharing the experience with anybody.
  6. Slinky Bender

"people kept walking past the car looking"

They were probably thinking "do you think that guy knows the person sucking his dick is a guy ?" :eek:
  7. One Eyed Trouser Trout

No, I was never really sure. There were no real physical alarms ahead of time either. No beard, no broadness of back.

Regarding the BJ, I don't recall it as a particularly pleasant event...people kept walking past the car looking.

hehehe
  8. Slinky Bender

Do you remember thinking "gee, she's got a really broad back !" ? Did she have a voice like Brenda Vaccarro ? Was she wearing a choker ? Did she have big hands ? Did she offer Greek ?

Oh, and BTW, how was that BJ ?
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

so you never knew for sure then?
  10. One Eyed Trouser Trout

My second funniest experience needed some time to become funny...if you know what I mean.

I was about half cooked from an eveing of slinging single malts, and picked up this girl on the corner. She asked me to pull onto this side street where she proceeded to administer a BBBJ.

Funny thing, tho, is that she wouldn't let me touch her breasts or vaginal area.

The next morning, it dawned on me. I wonder if the crotch had an extraneous penis that 'she' didn't want me to notice.

I was repulsed at first (only lasted about 2 years until I went to confession...lol).

Then it started to be funny...but, how was I EVER gonna tell anybody about that?
  11. Slinky Bender

I have a funny experience..............this thread ! I was going to start the exact same topic yesterday, but I have a bad cold and couldn't remember anything which was entirely appropriate. Score: OETT 1, slinkybender 0.
  12. Ozzy

Ozzy

or how about being in the middle of all night date with a certain tbd top 10 girl and on the way out of the city at 2 or 3 am you get the munchies and pulll over at a white castle and while sitting in the drive thru lane, she starts a bbbj and finishes it just as your pulling up to the window to pay...........;)

and you guys thought caviar was the way to a top 10 girls heart...........lol.

it's all about the sliders!
  13. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Imagine, driving in the car with your best buddy after a kegger at the frat house and you're going to get breakfast (or something to eat at about 3AM).

You see 2 streetwalkers on the corner, and they hop in your car and ask you to pull into the parking lot.

They're getting real frisky and start down on a BBBJ before any exchange of cash. YOWZA.

Then, the flashlights are pouring in the windows. Cops ask for ID. Everything seems to be going ok, until you hear that your buddy had given the cops a wallet calendar as his ID.

Cop said.....OK Mr. August. Take these girls across the river and get the fuck outta my town.

True story.

[Edited by One Eyed Trouser Trout on 01-07-2001 at 02:16 AM]