My Hero

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by lovemybike, Aug 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lovemybike

lovemybike

Dang. Didn't copy the ad into the post and I lost the #. Anybody got it?
  2. myh

myh

yes... I saw her 2 weeks ago....she is very cute and always look happy all the time..she also have a very good attitude ...I think she likes 69 position, because she asked me to try it.....I talked with her MS, seems like they new to business and asked me to tell my pals on internet.....
  3. lovemybike

lovemybike

This really should be on the Craigs list section, but I couldn't post there. Visited an Asian agency this afternoon. Saw several ads for a Japanese girl named Hero and couldn't resist. They advertised GFE, which it wasn't but I didn't really expect that anyways.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/191571274.html

The cost was the standard $200 but I tipped her for exceptional service. She is a short (no more than 5 ft.), petite (A-Cup) girl with short hair. Very cute but not gorgeous, but with a great attitude. When I came in, I asked right away for 2 cups. She first said no, but then relented. They had no TS - only a standup, but she got right in with me.

Back in the room, she dried me off and asked me to lay face down. She crawled onto my back and started to massage it - and was pretty good at it as well. After a few minutes of this, she got off and came around to the head of the bed (there was about a foot between the head and the wall). She asked me to turn over and started to massage my scalp. I had my eyes closed and was surprised when she started to kiss me, beginning on my mouth. It was not DFK, or even LFK by any means, but a pleasant surprise none the less. She then started to work her way down my neck and chest kissing all along the way. She stopped for a while on my nipples while i had hers in my mouth. She then moved lower, moving herself into a 69. She had a furry landing strip and was very clean and fresh smelling. Given the position, I did some DATY which she seemed to enjoy.

Unfortunately, expecting to only be allowed 1 cup, I took care of myself before arrival, and was not able to do the 2 cups there, though she certainly was accomodating. 1st cup was cowgirl, 2nd attempt was cowgirl, mish, doggie then mish again. She then tried to get me to come via a HJ and then a CBJ. Her technique wasn't the greatest, but all in all it was an enjoyable experience.