my review of Jessie from AATR

Discussion in 'New York' started by thezoos, Dec 26, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

but to save a drop of face with the Hailys, Jasmines, and Crystals, I didnt mean anything negative by it, I just found this girl to be more of an all around(hehehehe) provider.(I dont want any of them ripping off a testicle next time I see them, I still love them all)
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  2. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

thats it
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2006
  3. homerj12345

homerj12345

Was there CIM??
  4. thezoos

thezoos

i think you and I will basically never fight over a girl. we like very different body types. though i am sure there are a few extra specials we could agree on (danica patrick for the win)

:)

TZ
  5. mmax69

mmax69

I agree that Jesse is a must see!!!
  6. lepke

lepke

Size 8 is a pass for me thaks for the info...
  7. thezoos

thezoos

she's i would guess a Size 8

certainly not heavy. in shape? well not in the bodybuilders sense of thew word but she looks like she keeps fairly good care of 'erself.

hope it helps

TZ
  8. lepke

lepke

Great review just wondering is she thin in the ass..would you say she is in shape??
  9. thezoos

thezoos

I just got back from my session with Jessie from AATR.

for those of you who want just an express lane opinion, yes I would repeat and reccomend.

Jessie is (my guess, not looking at her listed age) in her mid 20's. She has a few freckles which looked cute on her. Her boobs were verw soft and squish-able and on the big side. big C to little D. if you are primarily a boob man i would not hesitate to choose Jessie.

for foreplay activities, there was dfk delivered with enthusiasm, and some nice daty. shaved completely and clean, and she had quite a "photogenic" puss and ass (meaning the whole thing was very nice to look at). she treated me very romantically truth be told. first cup was finished bbbj style in 69position. Bbbj in the same league as the true greats (betty and kimmie for example).. if she is still in this biz in a few years (learns a few more kimmie-esque techniques) she could have a cult following of bbbj lovers.

i took a quick shower between rounds.

next round was more bbbj followed by cfs in a couple positions. tbh i would stick with the cbj. she is loose, esp for a 20-something (if thats what she is). she was enthusiastic during the fs but she was more so during the 69bbbj. if you do wish for fs though i would recommend mish as her CJ technique needs a bit of tweaking. i didnt ask if greek was available but if i learned it was, i'd jump on that.

My score

foreplay A+
    bbbj A (bordering A+)
    cfs B
    overall looks A- to A (depending on taste but overall she's quite cute)
    overall attitude A
    overall value A- (if julie's was around this'd probly be a B)

would I repeat? again, yes.

thx for listening. hope you enjoyed the review.

time for post session sleepytime^_^

TZ