My Turn to Bring something in here... Three Friends

Discussion in 'New York' started by Tankcommander, May 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

As far as I know,

They still are...
    Lily is out of town for another week or two.
    Call Marilyn....
  2. llc

llc

tank commander-

my post was buried under all of the weekend posts.. Just want to make sure you see it. Thanks!
  3. llc

llc

Tank

are these girls still working?
  4. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

She's scheduled to be in for the weekend of June 8th.

So call Marilyn to set it up.
    See above for the number
    Tank
  5. HAPPY GUY

HAPPY GUY

Tankcommander,

I would really like to meet Katrina. What's the drill for that? You can e-mail me privately if you like. Thanks!
  6. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey Tank

Tank hits the triple double. Good Job soldier. Let them spend a night on Long Island and I am sure I will make time to see them.
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Excellent recon Tank!

good going!
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Covered DFK ? That doesn't sound too appealing........;). LOL
  9. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

WOW a Tripleheader for the Team!

Excellent job Tank- any chance any of these girls come out to Long Island!
  10. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

"Three Friends" asked me to post this...

We're three beautiful women, ready to make some new friends! Come and meet one, two, or all three of us for a sensual event of pure pleasure. We're full sevice and expect the same from you! Let us make up for your Wall Street Blues with our Red Hot Bodies, keen intellect and superior sense of humor.

Lily: Exotic American Beauty, 26 years old, brunette, 110 pounds, 5'2, 34-B. Your private dancer.

Katrina: A "10", with legs from NY to Miami, 24 years old, 34-C, 5'6, 115 pounds. Perfection.

Marilyn: As in Monroe. Voluptuos blond, 5'5, 38DD, 140 pounds, loves diamonds, but would rather drip with pearls.

If you can't make up your mind, come meet all of us... We'll be available from Friday evening to Sunday evening, than it's back to the office we go! The 9-to-5 thing just doesn't do it for us. We need more! Call 917-806-2116 to make your appointment. You won't be dissappointed. Range from 3 1/2 to 2 an hour.

That's their pitch... This is what I know... In a post on TBD, I wrote this a week or so ago...

Here's the deal. Right off the Bat, these girls got sensitive day jobs so there's no way they are gonna put pics on the web so I took point and this is what I found out.

First of all, this is a strictly a "side thing" for them. There is an attractive naiveté that is absent in encounters with hard core professionals. What they want is to cultivate relationships with several hobbyists who want a "girlfriend" sans commitment and expectation. Think of it this way... Casual Dating and helping pay the bills. They would like flowers, chatting over coffee, dinners and movies once you're an established client.

Second. I've had two sessions with Marilyn. I've met and spoken with Lily. I've seen pictures of Katrina. Marilyn is pretty with a bubbly personality and voluptuous. Lily has a facial structure similar to Actress Lea Thompson, is tight, petite and beautiful. Katrina is IMO drop dead gorgeous. Their descriptions are accurate, and maybe I can convince them to put up pictures with theur faces blocked off, but for right now, you will have to rely on the text descriptions.

Sessions with Marilyn began with a backrub, moved to a covered BJ which was very good and then the deed. One pop, not the hour. However, the long conversation, the backrub and the extras generally run well past the hour. As for DFK and DATY, she says that comes when she knows me better.

Let me reiterate...If you want professional service, you will be disappointed. If you want a real GFE, this is one of the places you're gonna find it.

As for the names of the two guys they posted, they said that it wasn't their real names so they figured no harm done, and they did not know it was so taboo to post a simple first name. Of course, YMMV applies here as it does everywhere else.

Their number is 917-806-2116

Tank

PS, Fishfry, I think this one is up your alley!

Then, Tonight, I got to see Lily and it was amazing. It was like making love to a girl you've been dating for a while who was making you wait...

Although everything was covered, there was DFK, and DATY. Lily's got tiny, beautiful feet and a gorgeous smile.
    I think I'm in love...

Also, their friend Katrina might be in town this weekend. It all depends what kind of demand there is for her. I believe that they are only taking on a few clients who want to be regulars...

Also, Robnobob, I talked Marilyn down to 200 for you and the other guys on the board. Give her a call!

Tank