My wife had me followed while hobbying tonight :(

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by bushleaguer, Feb 28, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

2. mitchmaxx

mitchmaxx

HHHAAA HHAAA Mrs. BMM, I needed that this morning, thank you that was f-n funny..
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Re: PARANOIA

I was WONDERING who she kept calling when we were cleaning up.
  4. pswope

pswope One out of three

Re: Re: Re: Re: PARANOIA

Does he act as grouchy w/ you lately as he is on the board?
  5. Mrs. BMM

Mrs. BMM

Quickie - bullshit

I want one of those 3 hours sessions.
  6. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Since youre up, I thought that was you sleeping next to me, I hope you dont get pissed off Im using youre laptop but since youre up, how about a quickie.
  7. Mrs. BMM

Mrs. BMM

You know your sense of humor was always one of the things I love about you Mike,

Sometimes you have me laughing so hard it brings tears to my eyes.
  8. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

That is the funniest post Ive ever read on UG, well almost the funniest.
    My black suit post was funnier.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2003
  9. Mrs. BMM

Mrs. BMM

Re: Re: Re: PARANOIA

Only two appointments a week, you not only are looking a lot older but you are acting older too.

I did pick up your black suit at the cleaner.
  10. Mrs. BMM

Mrs. BMM

I just hope you don't think that while your keeping your fingers crossed that I'm keeping my legs creossed.
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Re: Re: PARANOIA

The only thing curbing my addiction lately, is the no-shows or lazy ass attitudes of the agencies that dont care if their girls show up.
    Its keeping me from venturing to new girls.

Ive been basically pretty good lately, down to 2 appts a week.

A few months of no commercial sex, sorry, cant do.
  12. beardedone

beardedone

Wife: "Hmm.. He always lets me know where he is, so why didn't he tell me where he was yesterday? And I didn't see him making any appointments either."

The key must be that she sees no difference in your life-- it's actually safer if most of the time she does NOT know where you are, because she will become comfortable with that.

Sneaky, but true, and we're talking about sneaking after all.

Keep your fingers crossed and stay clean for a few months--trust your gut and consider the risk/reward.
  13. pjorourke

pjorourke Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

I don't know Mike. It sounds to me like she is the one fooling around. She might be covering her tracks by checking where you are and asking for sex so you won't be suspicious.
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

PARANOIA

This thread has lead me to think the past 2 days about things Ive been experiencing with my wife.
    Little subtle changes.
    Things I only pay attention to because Im so fucking paranoid all the time about my hobbying.

My wife the past month or so, has been beginning every call she makes on my cell, during the day, with Hi, where are you?
    She never asked me in 24 years of marriage, where I am.
    Maybe its just her new greeting, I dont know.
    Second, since Im hobbying alot lately, my sex drive at home has been down a bit. Use to get it 3-4 times each week.
    Never let up on that, never stop begging to let my wife on to my habits.
    Lately, due to conflicting schedules, long tiring days, and my hobbying, Im not getting so much at home anymore, and this is the first time in my married life, I notice my wife brings it up to my attention. She used to be happy if I didnt beg her every nite.
    (I play my games, like tonight, I knew she had a business outing, so I begged her to tell her cohorts to give her an extra 45 minutes so we could fuck like 18y/os....I basically begged her for 15 minutes while she changed.....ofcourse, she didnt have the time, thankgod she didnt say yes, I was worn out already.)
    When I dont hobby, I make sure she knows where I am and try to make my life sound so fucking boring she wont want to know what Im doing with my free time. (like napping, going to lunch, watching a movie on tv......nothing exciting on my days off.)

Im a little concerned lately. Is she sensing anything?
    Im very careful and always have a backup plan or an excuse that cant be verified.

I fill my none hobbying days up with so many appts and shit, like accountants, doctors, dentists, shopping(non clothes), things that make time off from work seem worse than work itself.

Ill keep my fingers crossed, I think IM safe for now.
  15. buddyyy

buddyyy

Re: Re: WTF???

Cold - very funny, but cold.
  16. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

OK that's not fair. Now that we've established that you're one of my clients..........
  17. Danielle

Danielle

Bush, I don't think you're an idiot, but you have behaved like one. I mean, c'mon, how could you possibly have felt comfortable picking up a streetwalker when you had even the slightest inclination that you may have been followed? At that point I think that anyone with half a brain and a desire NOT to get caught would have gone on their merry way home.
    Everyone here is right, you may have fanangled your way out of trouble this time, but the lies aren't gonna work forever, especially if you're forced to come up with your own lies without the help of D-man.
    My advice - Take a hiatus from the hobby during which you give your wife some much needed attention. It doesn't have to be the sexual kind, just a little TLC. Maybe you two should give couples therapy a shot, as horrendous as that may sound. After a couple of months, you may resume the hobby in a much more careful, selective, cover-your-tracks manner. Instead of streetwalkers, why not try making apt.'s out of town with women you can put through a screening process? You'd have less of a chance of being caught and would be more likely to select a pro who you find really attractive and with whom your interests are compatable. And stay the fuck away from Hott 22!
  18. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Stop kicking your client under the table.
  19. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

It's not like any of them listen anyway. BTW - I never ever tell them to keep their lies simple. I tell them to keep the TRUTH simple. Yes and no, and don't fill in the dead space. Of course, there is nothing a person loves more than to fill in the dead space.
  20. *********

Now now don't you think calling him an idiot is a little harsh. So what he bbgreek with a sw, had a used condom wrapper in his car which he gave a very lame excuse for it's presence then gets followed by dora the explorer and he still picks up a sw. I think this man might be leaving these kind of clues because he feels guilty. Part of him might want to get caught by wifey to show her he can't live in a marriage where there's no intimacy.

Bush maybe you need to take some time and reflect that you need to hobby because of the situation at home. A married man shouldn't have to live without getting sex from his wife, just be very discreet.

Your not your wife's father to try and help her out of gaining all that excess weight. She's an adult and can be checked to see if she has an overactive thyroid, overeating disorder or what not.
    That's not your job to get at the bottom of her excessive weight gain however it is your job to be very discreet and respect that she is your wife. A woman regardless if she gained 500 pounds, had 20 kids or just doesn't enjoy sex anymore still has to be given some respect for the simple fact she's the woman you choose to marry.