Mz. Wet Coming To Orlando 7/27 To 8/3

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by mz_wet, Jul 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mz_wet

mz_wet Guest

Hear Ye, Hear Ye:

To all of my new friends and the ones that I have not had the pleasure of meeting in Orlando, I want to let you know you will be getting a visit from me July 27th until August 3rd.

My name is Mz. Wet; I am a temporary girlfriend to a select group of gentlemen, fantasy fulfiller to most men who believe “Bigger and Better is Always Wetter”. I stand 5'8", with measurements of 44H-36-48; I weigh 220 pounds, and am the most fun you will have without going to the Magic Kingdom.

I will be available for your personal enjoyment as well as any photo or video shoots that you may want to schedule. (Please contact me at least 3 days in advance for video and photo shoot opportunities.)

Please call (678) 768-0200 or ******: wetandgood4you@yahoo.com to spend time with the “Queen of Atlanta”. Don’t worry, I will be taking appointments after midnight and won’t disappear like Cinderella.

Please do not act like “Uncle McScrooge” when you call, only generous gentlemen callers will be seen.

I will be taking in-call appointments for 200 roses and out-call appointments for 225 roses for the hour. Check with me for photo & video rates.

You can see pictures of me on my website: http://www.mz-wet.com