naj dance

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by djw11454, May 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. edge4885

edge4885

Legit massage therapists

Yeah, I've pondered the idea of legit therapists describing themselves as "attractive female" and giving a physical description in their ads, then stating that this is legitimate massage only, and no happy ending.

It seems a contradiction at first but on second thought, if I'm choosing a legit massage from an ad, I'd prefer an attractive woman as my therapist. Last time I had a straight massage and the therapist was very heavy. Even without expecting a sensual ending, it was a turn-off. So I concluded that there's nothing wrong with a description....unless they include their cup size --then they're asking for trouble!

Thoughts?
  2. shade

shade

I somehow got on their mailing list. I recently received an ***** advertising a party/fashion show they were having, invite only, $10 to get in. I did not go, but I was wondering if anyone knew what this is all about. If not, I will go to the next one and report back. It sounds lame but the girl in the picture is very hot so who knows.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

There was a big "to do" a while back (2 years?) on Cl about the girl listed as Kym on that site.

I also agree that no one advertising for legit massage should be using "beautiful" as a selling point for "legit massage" unless they want trouble.
  4. djw11454

djw11454

They advertise under "beautiful masseuse" in CL therapeutic section. I checked out their website, najdanceproductions.com, and the girls are certainly beautiful. Anyone ever try them? Some of the ads say non-sensual. And I wonder then what's the point of telling us they are beautiful?