Natural Therapy :-)

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by matt76, Aug 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mymy

mymy

...Her name is Danielle, but I haven't sampled her talents yet.
  2. jupiterman

jupiterman

ACtually went and had Mimi over the weekend again. Just blew a load in her. She doesn't seem to mind anymore. I think she feels comfortable with you once you've gone there a few times. I am actaully getting uncomfortable with how many new mongers therre are going to this place. i had a 2 hour wait for mimi. There is also this new girl working, with green eyeshade, kind of reminds me of that white cat they got. didnt catch her name, kind of cute and short , but i dont want to go for the unknown, anyone with reviews of her?
  3. Rokin

Rokin

Sonnyc
    There is an entire thread devoted to this place with all of the details
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  4. sonnyc

sonnyc

Review of Natural Therapy in East Brunswick

Was in the mood for a little Korean. Found a place local to where I was working. the mama san let me in. Nice clean place, discreet location. The standard 60 house fee for the hour, but now thanks to Corzine, there’s a sales tax. 3 girls working, all of them are clean and pretty, nice tight bodies under their uniforms. I picked the prettiest one, Nana. Got the table shower and she soaped and cleaned up all of the no no areas. Nice massage as she was soaping me up too. Nice and relaxing. She toweled me off, and back to the room for the massage. Nice massage, she gave me the option of hard, medium, or soft. I opted for the soft. She has a nice soft touch, she tickled my back with her hair too which was new to me but it felt good. She got out the oil and did a nice slippery massage. Now, it was time for the flip. Little napleon was pretty happy by now. She continued to tease with her hair and caressed all over me. She asked if I wanted her to touch, and she went to work. She did this thing with her hand that felt just like there was a mouth on there. Before I knew it, there was a CBJ going on. She put the cover on with her mouth and continued the CBJ till completion. it was a good time, I get the feeling that FS would be available for a steady customer.
  5. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

I think it was probably more that you were willing to eat her than others paying too much. I happen to agree that others pay too much but $40 for FS is ridiculous, so I have to figure it was your added effort that made up for the difference.
  6. doingit

doingit

there has been much discussion of this place on many boards. every board seems to have some talk of stds. i can only say be careful
  7. matt76

matt76 banned

yes. it is located in North Brunswick on Milltown Rd.
  8. HC1973

HC1973

Natural Therapy/New Brunswick... found this thread... can I assume this is the one and the same?
  9. matt76

matt76 banned

and Daidailun,

i just found the other NT threads after posting..
  10. matt76

matt76 banned

B/c whenever I used to ask about the location of a place, I would get the same f*&#ing response.
  11. firecracker

firecracker

For a grand total of 19 posts, you're a real smartass. Why not just give the location?
  12. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

if you knew there were 2 other NT threads, why didn't you put the review in there?
  13. matt76

matt76 banned

There are at least 2 other Natural Therapy threads that have been going for a long time. Do the research and find it yourself.
  14. HC1973

HC1973

Where is this place?
  15. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Try the clap for starters.
  16. matt76

matt76 banned

what kind of "gifts" have they gotten??
  17. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

You're lucky that you were thinking with the other head and refused to do it without a condom. However, that doesn't guarantee you're 100% safe -- especially if you're doing DATY on them. Check the other two threads on Natural Therapy and you'll see they offer a lot of bareback action. Some of our unluckier compatriots have walked away with a "gift" from the girls who serviced them. You know, the gift that keeps on giving. Be careful out there!
  18. matt76

matt76 banned

What a place. Visited again this past week and it seems that everytime I visit there, I am guaranteed FS and don't pay an arm and leg. Called ahead and asked about Sandy. Was told that she was working today,but when I walked in and asked for Sandythe girl that answered the door said she was not working today. Anyway, I went with the girl that answered. About a 7-8 in looks, Asian provider standards, and 9 in body. As I walked in I noticed another girl working there, looked like new girl, that was wearing a short mini skirt, cute, but will be back for her next time. I was led into room, gave usual .6 for the mamasan that was passed out on couch as usual,haha...I get undressed, get my hugs and kisses in early, started undressing when the provider comes back in and asks me to switch rooms. So I switch rooms bare-ass and all. I had to drop a deuce before I started, come out of bathroom then was led to shower room by another girl, who I've had before and was not happy with. (bad attitude).. So I make a gesture like I'm going to leave altogether, but then my original girl comes back and feels bad about the whole thing and gives me the table shower. Started off real slow and sensual, soft touching around the boys and then gave a great soapy rub down. By this point my hands were all over her and she was loving it.. I got a few kisses on the d*#k before heading back to room. We got back and I laid down on table for massage. She climbed aboard and gave me a great oily massage. However she started by climbing on the table by my head, and reverse stradled me so her bare uncovered thighs were rubbing against my face and head during the massage. Everytime i would lift my head it was in her crotch. the whole time my hands are up inside her shorts and being playful and trying to pet the p*&*y and she was enjoying every minute of it. then after 20 minutes of foreplay and teasing, she started licking my ass and my balls with me still face down. Gave me a reach around as I got jerked off simultaneously. Then she turned around and 69'ed for a bit while she sucked away, I fingered the hell out of her until she couldn't take it anymore. She asked if I had a condom, said I forgot this time, but wasn't going to f*^k without it. So she reached for the drawer at foot of table and coincidentally had one. She slid it on and then got on top and rode em cowboy. She was very tight and was moaning very loud. I was afraid that someone would hear us, but kept pounding her in every direction. Exploded my load inside, and she laid down on top of me to cuddle for 5 minutes..Exhausted as hell. Great session. Tip - .4 and she was happy.. You guys out there are tipping way too high, and therefore the girls are expecting it each and every time. Total damage $100 for FS menu and a great experience.