Need help with cheap places

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by prothead69, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

Perhaps I could offer you some worthwhile suggestions. First, it would help to tell us how much you want to spend and what kinds of entertainment interest you?

I have had a lot of Cheap Thrills of my own, up until the recent past. The experiences of others, expressed on this board, have been helpful to me in changing my direction. Hopefully, my own prior experiences might be used to help others get what they want as well.
  2. mydesign

mydesign

Yes, but it took me 2 months to think up my witty retort. In another year or so I hope to be back in the raging form of days long ago.
  3. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Re: Re: Re: To Mercuric:

You can have second. But I am Secretariat in the Belmont.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  4. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Is anything really ever stale on a whoreboard. Yeah. The post I responded to was today.
  5. genius

genius

Re: Re: To Mercuric:

Hey! I thought I was.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Does anyone ever look at the dates on posts?
  7. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

(Shh, let the newbies fight about board ettiquete. It's fun)
  8. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Re: To Mercuric:

I love challenges like this.

While the Merc - meister went a little overboard, comparatively your response to him is much worse than his response to prothead.

And everyone knows I am the most reasonable and fair person here.

And if you think that response makes him the lowest person in existence you should take some time and read the threads in The Coliseum. Merc isn't even a blip on the radar.
  9. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

To Mercuric:

Your reply in this thread truly shows you are probably the largest asshole, prick ever to write on this board.
    Thinking you are better than others and busting on peole because they ask for help.
    There is a saying "those that ask for help are the intelligent ones, those that think they know it all are truly the dumbest". You sir are truly the lowest person in existence.
    May in your travels from place to place you get bustest and feel the rath of those that exercise control over your mind and body.
    Hoping to read your name in the local papers on the "John Bus" blotter. You're a prick.
    Do not bother replying ,bacause scum like you, I nor will any other member with intelligence will respond and waste their time.
  10. mydesign

mydesign

Right Palm: she's located in your house somewhere, but she can be a fickle taskmistress.
  11. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

If price is your ONLY consideration, your best bet is the "Washington Hotel" in Newark (on Washington St). The price is only $.1 per hr! It's a great price as long as you do not mind no TV, a share bath and being in a room with 200+ empty crack vials. Another benefit of the hotel is the large variety of late stage crack whores available just outside the hotel.

The "only" downside is the hotel closes early each evening. I cannot imagine why AAA has never rated the hotel?
  12. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

If you're looking for cheap fun in Manhattan, Wednesday is the day.

For variety and quality at an affordable price check Club NYC ASS-C NYC.

http://utopiaguide.com/coupons/asscon/

For what is probably the best deal in the city in a comfortable quiet environment, F/Stop is is discounting their admission on Wednesday to what I believe is $10. Give them a call.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/fstop/
  13. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

$20 at the door (with the banner coupon) and another $80-120 will get you more than enough fun at F/STOP and that will still leave you with $ for a couple of beers or a lap dance with another girl! HAPPY HUNTING!
  14. ClubAntidote

ClubAntidote

Call ClubAntidote or try and get into The Episode Those are the two most inexpensive on the board. Take care and good luck.

M.
  15. Mercuric1

Mercuric1

You wont find any bleeding hearts from this board or from me at least.

Dude we are both at the "bronze" level, and you have more posts than me. So how is it that I have found so many cheap places (spas, incall, sw scenc, etc) by just using the search button.

Stop being so damn lazy, no one is gonna spoon feed you here. let you lazy ass fingers do the walking.

R & R: Research and Read (use the search button/function)

Dont make us "bronze" guys striving to be silver look like pathetic lazy assholes....

M1

ps...read the rules for this board before you type or request something stupid that will get you banned or evicted.

pss...Happy Hunting & Good luck :)
  16. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

I don't know of any places under $.5. That is to say with a few extras desired.

In my opinion your best bet is the SW scene. I met a nice one in Newark (bah, thought I was in Irvington still) recently who gave fs for .6. But the automobile isn't the optimum setting either.

Good luck.
  17. prothead69

prothead69

I'm sorry to bother you guys, but I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some cheap places, because I really need them in this economy. I can't afford the high prices anymore.