Need Rt. 46 suggestions

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by sarroj, Jan 13, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gremlin

gremlin

fyi, Red House still open but chinese now.
  2. HotRod10010

HotRod10010

sarroj - you may have some good info

[/QUOTE]

sarroj, there is a latin america thread at the bottom. A number of UG'ers travel, so any info, esp Dom Rep, IMHO would be welcome.
  3. sarroj

sarroj

Firstly - Thank you.

Secondy - Slinky, I'm grateful for not having incurred your wrath.Sorry. I thought it was an innocent enough question, because I was asking about NNJ exclusively.

Thirdly - Makes sense. Unfortunately, the only things I can bring to the board are in the Dom. Rep., Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, etc.. Nothing local.

In any case, I'll direct my questions to ISO ..........

sarroj - first off - welcome to the board.

Secondly - you should know that all ISO (in search of) questions need to go in the ISO section. Violating that rule will get you banned quickly. Be thankful that Slinky (the board owner) is away.

Thirdly - as a general rule of thumb, asking an ISO on your first post is kinda like going to a party at a stranger's house empty handed and asking where they hide the good liquor. If you want people to respond to your inquiries, you may want to bring something to the table first. A review (old is okay) of somekind always help.

Have fun![/QUOTE]
  4. shorty

shorty

sarroj - first off - welcome to the board.

Secondly - you should know that all ISO (in search of) questions need to go in the ISO section. Violating that rule will get you banned quickly. Be thankful that Slinky (the board owner) is away.

Thirdly - as a general rule of thumb, asking an ISO on your first post is kinda like going to a party at a stranger's house empty handed and asking where they hide the good liquor. If you want people to respond to your inquiries, you may want to bring something to the table first. A review (old is okay) of somekind always help.

Have fun!
  5. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

tick tick tick tick tick tick...................

if you went through the board so many times, I guess you must have read the rules of posting like, what, 5-6 times. No?
  6. Mush

Mush

Your first stop should be the rules...

Slinky has had mercy lately, but I wouldnt count on it dude.
  7. sarroj

sarroj

Hi all,

New to this board & still trying to figure out the rules and abbrevriations ! Looking for good ( ~ and up to date ~ ) suggestions for rt.46 from Roxbury to Parsippany for black/hispanic (not Korean) MP or incall. Will be looking for Red House this weekend (still open ?) but don't know ethnicities there. Went through the board (several times), but alot of it seems older and probably not up to date. Anything would be a real help.

Enjoy the life ......... :)