Negativity

Discussion in 'New York' started by cablesurfer, Jul 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rodpeters2001

rodpeters2001 Guest

Well Said

Well said, ew. It's all about money.

[Edited by rodpeters2001 on 07-07-2001 at 08:12 PM]
  2. ew

ew Silver

I would say that most everyone is aware of the gamesmanship on the boards/web by providers and clients. It is a business and it is the reason they are here and we are here.

It is a very real game and victory is measured in terms of green.
  3. rodpeters2001

rodpeters2001 Guest

I Agree with Cablesurfer

In working for a corporation, some people get ahead by working hard. Some play the office politics by slandering other people to get ahead. I'm not suprised with the negativity that Cablesurfer has experienced. However, I agree with Cablesurfer in not publishing those provider's names. It's not worth starting problems over. I for one would like to keep this a friendly place to visit.

[Edited by rodpeters2001 on 07-07-2001 at 07:36 PM]
  4. cablesurfer

cablesurfer Guest

Clearification

The negative responses were sent by e-mai. I didn't want to mention any names.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Isn't that interesting ? That in a thread where no specific woman is mentioned, that ladies ( and I guess I have to use that term loosley given th econtext ), would write to a guy 'out of thin air" to slam someone else, even when he hadn't even asked about them ????? I guess they would want to do that in a private email rather than showing "that face" in public, huh ?
  6. MJC185

MJC185

Slink,

Can't speak for the man, but perhaps he was referring to email replies??

(as you can see I have nothing to do at work today, hence the 81 posts)

MJC
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I'm confused. The only provider I saw in that thread was Paige, and I didn't think she said anything negative. What did I miss ????
  8. MJC185

MJC185

Negativity, in NEW YORK?

Hey Cablesurfer,

Take the good with the bad....mostly, keep an eye out for the little bits of good in all the bad.

All in all, I think this message board is mostly full of good people exchanging positive information, so we can call ourselves lucky.

MJC
  9. mercydancer

mercydancer

Seems like the green eyed monster made a visit to your thread. Some things never change.
  10. cablesurfer

cablesurfer Guest

I wish to thank all the people who replied to my 'Thanking a Provider' thread. I really appreciate the advice that both providers and hobbyists gave. I was amazed at all the e-mails that I also received in addition to the postings. However, I was upset at some of the negative comments that some providers made against other providers.

By the way, as time goes by, I'll make up my own list and share it.

[Edited by cablesurfer on 07-06-2001 at 11:14 AM]