negotiating with indys

Discussion in 'New York' started by mr_deviant, Jan 25, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Deleted.... See jl's 5:30 post.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2003
  2. clubber

clubber

Do you really think the girl is thinking about "having a good time" during the session? Some of them maybe, but I'd guess that most are thinking about issues much more important to them.
  3. justlooking

justlooking

jack sprat

I don't think the guys who don't negotiate are saying you have to pay everyone what they ask for.

There's always the "don't see her" option, you know.
  4. pswope

pswope One out of three

Mercy
    Impossible to answer. Almost every john has their invidual sense of what a commercial sex session should cost. If you read the first thread in the so-called High End Section,you'll see that you cannot even get a consensus on what high end is.
    However based on the posters here an hour of sucking (no condom) and fucking (only if youre single) should go foo between $200 and $250.
    That would be the mean. Obviously there are johns who think it is worth more or less as well for what they are looking for.
  5. mercydancer

mercydancer

Ok. so you guys have goneon and on talking about too much.

What is too much?A And how do you go around making that decision?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass.This is an honest question from a business woman's point of interest.
  6. jack sprat

jack sprat

while i think that haggling over her price is often counter-productive, this is going to far in the other direction. the thought that i had significantly overpaid would trouble me throughout the session and would almost certainly ruin my mood.

isf she wants too much, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
  7. LOUMA

LOUMA

I know some people refer to theis as "retail" or "at cost" when describing rates, but since buying a service and not clothing, i always pay what the asking price is. that way the girl nor i am thinking about the dollars, but having/giving a good time.
  8. badz1

badz1

sorry hot4chicks, i have to disagree on that. that was the super model's rate structure before dumbass makes the contact. dumbass's rule was no matter what the rates are, he has to negotiate. And if the chick won't lower her current rates, the dumbass walks away. so in that sense, he would rather walk away a 10 dollars deal than have a good fuck. and he won't admit that he's wrong and lying to all of us. That is why i think that rule is soooo flaw.
  9. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

badz- In your example, the chick did negotiate and offered a second hour discount, ($15 for 2 hours) so technically, she did meet his condition.
  10. clubber

clubber

This seems real sensible to me, especially considering there is no way to really know if they did their best.
  11. clubber

clubber

Can I have a discount?
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I remember about 9 years ago in White Plains, NY, there was a guy using $1 bills with $20 pieces taped on the corners. I saw one that a cashier had accepted and wondered aloud, "How could anybody not see this is fake?"
  13. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

Negotiation?

Hmmmm ~
    I never have a problem or a beef with a gent attempting a negotiation ~ not at all... And i hope the gent has no beef or problemo with me saying no.
    I have negotiated, and in my experience it has occurred. and i have agreed at times for a few reasons ~ Not going to mention here why, but i have no problem with someone making the request..And have no prob with a gent passing my sweet cooky ass bye bye becoz i say NOT.
  14. badz1

badz1

hey fargo, you missed this one!

15. badz1

badz1

thank you very much
  16. ALLNATURAL AMY

ALLNATURAL AMY

NEGOTIATE LIKE ITS REAL ESTATE

THANK YOU FOR BRING UP AN IMPORTANT TOPIC OTHERS OVER LOOK LIKE THOSE TRAVELING INDEPENDENT LADIES.SOME WHO TRAVEL TO NEW YORK STILL DO NOT REALISE THE RECESSION GOING ON AND STICK TO THEIR OLD HIGH MAINTENCE DONATIONS.IF MORE GUYS WOULD EXPLAIN THAT BUDGETS HAVE CHANGED IN NEWYORK SINCE SEPT. 11,2001 AND MAKE A COUNTER OFFER TO THESE GIRLS THEN THEY WOULD NOT GO BACK HOME AND TELL THEIR LOCAL BOARDS THAT A TRIP TO NEW YORK WAS NOT WORTH IT! THESE TRAVELING GIRLS NEED TO BE REMINDED OF THIS. I LOVE NEW YORK!
  17. Fargo

Fargo

What... do you mean like this? Yes, it’s clearly a sign of me losing the argument, unlike your winning and convincing strategy of argumentum ad hominem.

”...badz1 continues to laugh, all the while scratching and drooling uncontrollably...”
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2003
  18. badz1

badz1

if fargo weren't so stupid, his general rule would probably be something like "i will not do business with someone without negotiating with them first".

*god i love taunting people, stupid people that is...*
  19. badz1

badz1

when someone start to disect posting word by word, and making something out of nothing, is clearly a sign of him losing his argument.

damn, i love it when i am right, and my only agenda here is to make fun of stupid people, and to make them admit that they are wrong... lol
  20. badz1

badz1

dumbass: "hi, you are the hottest fucking girl that i ever seen, and i would like to know what's your rates?"

super model: "i am ten dollars a hour, and fifteen for two hours, anything goes"

dumbass: "hmmm, will you do me for eight dollars a hour?"

super model: "no, i won't go lower than ten dollars, if i go any lower, i might as well fuck you for free"

dumbass: "sorry, you look super hot, but one of my rules is that i will not do business with anyone who will not negotiate. so i will have to take a pass on the ten dollar deal"

can anyone tell me where is the flaw of this dumbass rule "i will not do business with anyone who will not negotiate", or am i the only one who sees it?