Nekke - Westchester CL

Discussion in 'In Search Of' started by HueG.rection, Jan 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. handjive

handjive

I would like to know if shes legit as I live in Westchester and a good lay is hard to find here. Thankfully CT is close.
  2. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

wasn't originally posted here. I asked Slinky to move it... Originally posted in the NY section.
  3. travis13

travis13

WHat the heck are you

guys talking about this is the ISO section and your question is fine here.......by the rules........
  4. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Slink- I don't have the ability to post in the ISO section. If you deem it worthy, could you please post it there for me (based on the rules, you need to approve it first).

Thank you.
  5. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

I don't believe so as I am able to ask questions and have posted many many informative reviews in various forums here. The only neg. is that I posted a question here instead of in the ISO forum. I would have asked under CL but it appears that forum is closed (probably due to all of the heat and press regarding CL).

Slink - my apologies and I will repost in the ISO section.
  6. thecat

thecat No Alternative

i think that your in search of question is going to get you banned..
  7. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

Anyone see this girl?? I have seen mixed responses on CL with a few claiming she was LE. She does outcall only and used to work with some girl named carmen. She claims to be irish/italian.

Any help would be appreciated.