New additions at Nicole Rio's

Discussion in 'New York' started by nicolerio, Mar 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. stingerman

stingerman

accommodations

Do you use beds yet or still massage tables only?
  2. nicolerio

nicolerio

Photo mania

Jazz,
    May is 5'8, 117lbs, 34b,23,34 , GFE, slim feline and a hottie, in session and out of session. I promise that I will email you Jaz and a few other later this week with them I have to take Pic's new or updated for several girls. Spring time cleaning ect.
    Love ya!
    Lauren
  3. Jazzik

Jazzik

Re: May

Hi Lauren,

Got those pics of May for us yet? If not, how about measurements? Imagination can be very powerful.

Thanks,

Jazz
  4. nicolerio

nicolerio

Asian girl Now @ Nicole Rio's

Fate has smiled on us again and provided us with a lovely Asian GFE "May" . She is a 25 y/o Slim, warm, Asian American Gfe and is dynamite in session. Once again the pics will be forth coming so bear with us. But she is the real deal. I will stake my rep on that.
    Lauren
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Best Wishes John

John,

I am glad to have been of some help to you. Enjoy.
  6. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Thanks... : )

Rooster....

Thanks for all the info... I think I got all the acronyms down. Your info was a great start. Now its time to follow through on my part.

Here goes nothing....

JohnJ
  7. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Welcome Newbie

Check your e-mail bro.
  8. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

New Hobbyist....

HI all...

I am still new to the message boards in fact this is first post. Seems Nicole Rio's has a wonderful disposition. I have been quite hesitant to call on any provider yet as I am not sure what to expect or what could/should be expected of me. Is it improper to call and ask specific questions. Is Email better?

I have two somewhat sophmoric questions.

I was wondering what general location is nicole rio located?

and
    Where I can pick up a dictionary that translates the acronyms I see posted constantly.....

ex.

GFE
    BBJJ (I have an idea..though not sure)
    BBJJTC
    DATY
    etc etc

If this is too much info for message board I would be very greatful if someone could simply email it to me at JohnGCNY@Yahoo.com

Best wishes to all...

JohnJ
  9. nicolerio

nicolerio

Elaine is back @ Nicoles

I you ever wondered what the Scott's wear under thier kilts then look no further. Elaine is back 5'7, 125, 36c- 24-36, Gfe Big blonde and Scottish and she makes a mean Hagis or mince and totties. She would be more that happy to show you what's under her kilt :). drop me a line for her schedule
    Lauren for Nicole
  10. fumpton

fumpton

Thanks for replying nicole. I perfectly understand your reasons for not showing the photos.
  11. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Rooster Cogburn couldn't be more correct!

They sure have taken care of me numerous times. I give them exact specifications what I need and they come thru 100% of the time!!
  12. wimpy

wimpy

Agreed A#1

But does Lauren jump into the mix with clients. She is very attractive and has ample breast.
  13. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to Nicole

Whatever, your reasons may be, I am certain that they are very good ones. Just to make this perfectly clear, from first-hand experience-Niki and Lauren run a Top Notch Place. The girls are amazing, and the place is warm and friendly. The treatment-is A#1.
  14. nicolerio

nicolerio

Fumpton
    I have a couple of Major reasons why I dont post pictures of my friends on my web page. But one of them is that some girls may decide to work for a month or two then quit then decide to come back after a few weeks. This happens a lot and it turns out to be a maintenance nightmare adding deleting the picture's I found that it is easier to just send out the photo's via email when some one requests it. There is another reason that I will explain in a email to you. SO hold on it's comming :).
  15. Casper

Casper

Re: For Casper

Thanks for the suggestion. She's now on my list.

Peace Out
    C
  16. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

For Casper

Casper,

When at Niki's next time, you got to give Cecilia a try.
  17. fumpton

fumpton

Nicole, do you plan on posting the girl's pics on your website?
  18. Casper

Casper

Great visit

Well I took the plunge and visited Nicole's today. Oddly enough it was in the same building and floor as another establishment I visited (thank goodness I got better results). I opted to ask for a shower first but i think they may prefer you do that anyway, maybe house rules.

Lauren/Niki were very helpful and the process was a breeze. I met with Margo 5'8"ish South American hottie B cups. Very very nice body. Great massage (maybe best I ever had) and what an easy gal to like. Light French ,BBBJ,one cup not sure if more cups may be had/hr.

Very good experience, one I will eventually replicate, with a few more gals to get a feel of the rest of the talent there.

BIG THUMBS UP and thanks to the peeps of Nicole's.

Peace out
    C

[Edited by Casper on 03-27-2001 at 10:19 PM]
  19. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Nicole Rio's

By all means you can certainly trust Niki. I have had the pleasure of visiting her great establishment recently. It is safe, discrete, and of high quality.
  20. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

No Problem!

Casper, no need to worry about info- Nikki is very reliable and discrete in this area! She has never sent me anyone bad yet!!